Chapter 6

Oh! Brother

 

I woke up with the biggest head ache, back ache, everything ache! I groaned as the light hit my face, "go away stupid sun." I pulled the covers over my face.

 

Last night was a complete blur, all I can recall is Kris and I talking, dancing, and even drinking together. I don't even remember ever coming home.

 

I heard my door open, when I looked to see, Lay was coming in holding a glass of water. "You're up." he said.

 

I groaned and turned away. "I'm guessing you had fun." he said.

 

"I have the biggest headache." I said pulling the covers off. "What time is it?" I asked scratching my head.

 

"It's almost 1:30." Lay replied. "What?!" I got up, "why haven't you woke me up!" I yelled which was a bad mistake since it sent a huge pain go through out my body. "Ow." I cried holding onto my head.

 

"You should take it easy." Lay said handing me the glass of water. "Thanks." I took it and sipped it down. "Man my dads going to kill me." I said after taking a drink.

 

"Don't worry your dad and my mom still aren't back from their date." Lay said. "Date?" I titled my head. "Yeah they've been out since last night." he said.

 

"Ew." I cringed getting a nasty image in my head. "Tell me about it." Lay said. I got up, "well I feel like crap, I'm going to take a shower." I said walking to the restroom.

 

"I didn't need to know that." Lay said heading out. "Wait!" I called for him. He turned around, "yeah?" I looked down, "do you have any idea how I got home last night?" I asked.

 

Lay crossed his arms, "what do you mean?" I sighed, "call me stupid, but I don't remember anything that happened?"

 

Lay smiled, "you got home and passed out on the door steps, I dragged you in before the sprinklers ." he said.

 

"So I got home by myself?" I asked having a hard time believing him. He nodded, "yeah. You looked a little messed up, but you always look like that." he joked.

 

I glared at him, "I hate you." I said as I stepped into the restroom.

 

~~~~

 

I stepped out of the restroom feeling some what better. I walked downstairs and heard the t.v. Lay was sitting eating chips.

 

"Don't you go out on weekends?" I asked slowly taking a seat. My whole body ached. "The guys are probably hung over." he replied changing the channel.

 

I nodded, "I know the feeling." "You should take pain killers." Lay offered. "We don't have any." I said rubbing my head. "I'll go get some if you want." he said.

 

"Really?!" I was surprised. "Yeah," he turned off the t.v, "I'm bored anyway." He got up and headed towards the door. "Can you get ice cream while you're at it?" I asked.

 

"I'll think about it." Lay said before walking out. I smiled, "yay ice cream." I cheered and grabbed the remote.

 

Lay came back right away. "Wow that was fast." I said as he closed the door. "Here." he threw the bag at me. I quickly looked in, "thanks. Oh can you give me a glass of water." I said.

 

Lay sighed and went to the kitchen, "and a spoon!" I yelled pulling out the pint size of ice cream he got me. "Yay vanilla." I cheered opening the lid.

 

"Here," Lay handed my a glass and a spoon, "anything else?" he asked. I smiled and took the spoon, "can you give me a massage?" I asked.

 

"What?!" Lay stepped back. I pouted, "please, my back is killing me." I begged. Lay glared at me, "fine!" he gave in. I smiled and turned to my side.

 

Lay sat behind me and grabbed my shoulders, "thanks." I said taking two pills. "You owe me you know that right." he said as he slowly started to move his fingers. 

 

"Oh that feels good." I moaned as I ate a spoon full of ice cream.

 

~~~~

 

"Lay I'm allergic to bananas." I said as he got ready to make me a smoothie. "Got it." he said as he slammed the banana on the counter. "Oh and I like it with a lot of ice." I added.

 

"That's it!" he yelled. I jumped slightly. "I've been doing everything you told me to do and I'm sick of it. I'm not your maid!" he snapped and marched upstairs.

 

I was shocked, I've never seen him so mad. I didn't mean for him to be my maid, he just never said no. I sighed and turned off the t.v and headed upstairs.

 

"Lay?" I poked my head in the room. He was strumming his guitar, "what?" He sounded upset.

 

"I'm sorry." I said. He stopped, "it's okay." And started playing again.

 

I stepped in and closed the door, "do you want anything?" I offered my help now. To be honest my body stopped hurting as soon as Lay gave me a massage. But I just liked being treated like a princess.

 

"No." he replied. "You sure, I can order take out or something." I said. He shook his head, "I'm not hungry." he said. I bit my lip, "you sure?"

 

He nodded, "positive." And began playing his guitar. "So how long have you been playing guitar?" I asked sitting next to him. "Since I was 7." he replied.

 

"Wow really?!" I was shocked, when I was 7 the only thing I did was color and show off how many crayons I owned. "Yeah my dad taught me." he said.

 

"Cool, where is your dad anyway?" I asked as I ran my fingers across the strings causing a weird noise. Lay grew stiff, "he's no longer with us." he replied.

 

My eyes widen, "o-oh...I'm sorry." I said feeling bad. "It's okay." Lay said and began playing again. I stayed quiet and watched him. For some reason I felt bad for him.

 

Whenever he played he had such a gloomy look on his face. "Was this his?" I asked. He nodded, "yeah." "It's beautiful." I said gliding my fingers against the polished wood.

 

"Thanks." Lay said. I watched as his fingers swiftly moved across the strings, it made me jealous that he was so talented. And I'm not.

 

"Want to hear something?" he stopped and asked me. "What?" I lit up. Lay looked down, "I-I kind of wrote a song." he said scratching the back of his head.

 

"Really?! I want to hear." I nudged him. Lay blushed, "but promise me you won't laugh." I held my pinky up, "I promise." Lay smiled and took it.

 

~ni ru ci wan mei, tu ran wo qi dai, pei ni zou xiang de wei lai bie ba ai cang qi lai, zhua zhu xing fu, zhi yao ni neng tan bai oh baby

 

I lost my mind, dang ni zou jin wo shi xian jiu zai ni zhou wei zheng ge shi jie get in slow motion~

 

He stopped, I was in a trance. He had such an beautiful voice. "Well?" he asked. I shook my head, "t-that was amazing." I smiled. "Really?" he asked.

 

I nodded, "yeah, but it's in Chinese." I said tilting my head. I felt a little disappointed that I had no idea what he was singing, but either way it was amazing.

 

"Y-yeah I'm actually Chinese." he said. My eyes widen, "what?!" Lay nodded, "surprise." He held his hands up. I slapped him on the arm, "why didn't you tell me?"

 

"Ow," he rubbed his arm, "you never asked." I scoffed, "I guess theres a lot we don't know about each other." Lay nodded, "I guess so."

 

There was a long silence. I stared right into Lay's eyes, I got this warm feeling inside me. Lay stared right back not breaking contact for at least 20 seconds.

 

"So you liked it." Lay coughed breaking the silence. I quickly looked away, "y-yeah it was nice." I laughed nervously. Lay nodded, "thanks." 

 

I looked at him and bit my lip, "can you play some more?" Lay looked at me strange then smiled, "sure." He began again. I smiled and brought my knees to my chest.

 

~I lost my mind, dang ni zou jin wo shi xian jiu zai ni zhou wei zheng ge shi jie get in slow motion~

 

I rested my head on his shoulder as he continued. I yawned and my eyes grew heavy.

 

~I just want you to smile like an innocent child I just want to comfort you, like a friend who you can lean on

 

My ba-baby ba-baby baby baby, tell me what is love~

 

My eyes gave in and I fell into sweet slumber resting onto Lay's shoulder and letting his heavenly voice fill my dreams.

 

________________________________________

 

 

 author's note 

» sorry this was a short update and sorry I haven't updated in a while =_= but I hope you liked it! Please comment and subscribe ^^