The Debut Stage

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Eh, I wanted to clarify each member's position in the group. Some of you are probably wondering why your character gets such few lines in certain songs.

Red (Hweri) - Main dancer, lead rapper = You get 6/10's of all rapping parts of a song, dominating the rapping category. However, since not all songs have rapping parts, you will only receive a few singing lines.
Orange (Chaerin) - Main rapper, lead dancer = You get 3/10's of rapping parts of a song and most dance solos, which means you dominate the dancing category. Just like Hweri, you will only receive a couple singing lines.
Yellow (Carmie) - JOAL - Remember that you have many different talents and skills, but you are not particularly outstanding in a single skill. That is why I had Sooyun help you with the piano playing in chapter 32 - so that you don't dominate a single skill. You will receive as many vocal lines as I can give to you, eh heh.~ However, since you're so multi-talented, you will be an amazement to many fans later on in the story!<3
Green (Setsuna) - Lead vocalist, sub dancer = You get 5/10 (half) of the vocal parts in a song, dominating the vocal section. The lead vocalist usually gets the most parts in a song and they keep the song steady and intact. You also assist the lead and main dancer during their solo dance parts.
Blue (Sooyun) - Main vocalist, visual = Receives 4/10 of vocal parts in a song. The main vocalist gets the most difficult parts of a song and they often start the song as well.
Purple (Haejin) - Sub rapper, sub dancer = Receives 1/10 of vocal parts and 1/10 of rapping parts.

Also today is Infinite's 700 Day anniversary! I dedicate Crayon's debut to Infinite. LOL
They also released a new single called 'Only Tears'.
I absolutely adore this song. Go check it out!
Anyway, enjoy the chapter!~


Within 3 days, Crayon's music video gained 1.5 million views. During those three days, Crayon prepared for their debut stage. As promised, they fixed each and every mistake that they found in their music video, hoping that the mistakes would stay fixed during the debut stage.
Their performance would consist of two parts because they would be performing two songs - their title song 'I Don't Know', and their other track 'Shady Girl'. In between the two parts, they'd have 5 minutes, during commercial time, to change into their next outfit. 5 minutes was very little time to get changed, which was why the girls practiced changing in and out of their performance outfits. (lol. this sounds awkward xD)

Finally, the day arrived. That night on Music Bank, Crayon would be officially entering the idol world during their debut stage. They were in the make-up room, getting their hair and makeup done.
The members held eachothers' hands in nervousness, looking for eachothers' comfort and reassurance.
The girls finished their makeup and put on their unison outfit for part 1 of their performance. Once they looked stage-worthy and beautiful, it was time for a group meeting.
"Okay, girls.. All you have to do is stare at the camera.. The camera has a red light on it, and that's how you'll be able to find it," Manager Jo informed the girls.
"Don't be afraid. Do what you always do and be happy onstage!" Manager Yu beamed at the girls, who nervously smiled back.
"You 6 will be staying backstage until you hear them announce your special debut stage. Then, just go out there and own it!~" Manager Jo fist pumped the air.
"We're one for all, all for one!" Hweri began as she looked at the girls.
"Crayon, HWAITING!" all members shouted at once, now feeling more confident.

 

Crayon stood backstage as each group performed, showing talent and effort. They were amazed at how well each group was. Of course, when the group finished, they'd spot Crayon behind stage and greet them.
Soon, it was Crayon's turn as they heard the MC clear his throat.
"We have a something special for you guys tonight!" the male MC smiled at the audience, who screamed back in response.
"These 6 girls are truely something.. Their debut song earned 4th or 3rd place in every music chart within the first 3 days of release," the female MC looked at the Crayon members who were behind the stage looking back at the MC.
"Here's the event you've all been waiting for.. The official debut stage for SM's new girl group, CRAYON!" The lights immediately flashed on and the audience went wild. The girls ran up onto the stage and the music started.

Click here for part 1 of the performance, their music video, & color coded lyrics.

The members performed their title song, "I Don't Know", earning loud screams and applauds from the audience. Once they finished their first song, they immediately ran backstage to get changed into their next outfit.
While changing the members released all their worries.
"I couldn't find the red light!"
"Me too!"
"Me three!"
"Really? I found it within the first ten seconds.." Haejin yawned as the other members glared at her.
"Doesn't matter. Just look at the audience if you can't find the camera," Sooyun suggested.
"Yeah, I saw you doing that so I did it too," Setsuna shrugged, trying to fix the ends of her dress.
"I saw you two doing that so I did it as well," Carmie chuckled at the chain reaction.
"2 minutes, girls!" Manager Jo hollered into the dressing room, causing the girls to immediately finish changing and go to the makeup for finishing touches.

"Commercial break is over! Are you ready to hear track 3 of their album, 'Color Your World'?" the male MC smirked as the audience screamed.
"I can't hear youu!"
The audience screamed even louder and the lights immediately flashed on again. Crayon was already standing in the middle of the stage.

Click here for part 2 of the performance & their color coded lyrics!

Crayon finished the last part of their performance and bowed at the audience before walking offstage. Fans were already throwing flower bouquets and teddy bears up onto the stage.
When they were out of sight, the members high-fived eachother and yelped for joy.
"Mission 'Crayon Debut Stage'.. SUCCESS!" Hweri hugged the members and beamed proudly.
"That was two powerful performances by SM's new group, Crayon. I'm really stunned! They're amazing," the female MC smiled at the audience as they cheered.

As the MCs continued to praise Crayon, the members found their managers who were smiling with pride.
"Wonderful job! Splendid. Fantastic!" Manager Yu hugged Hweri.
"Wow," Sooyun said, staring at the ground, "...FANTASTIC BABY!"
Chaerin immediately caught on and began to dance, "DANCE! I wanna dance, dance, dance, da-dance!"
The 6 new idols began laughing to themselves.
"We couldn't have done it any better tonight!" Setsuna's motherly instincts acted up again, "I'm proud of us!"
The other members nodded in response, "One for all, all for one! CRAYON HWAITING!~"


Hi. I love Infinite.
Do you?

Anyway, did you enjoy the chapter? 8D
 It took 35 chapters just for them to debut. Imagine how long this story is going to be....