Purple

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Purple teaser:

Scene starts out as a blur. A girl is seen looking up at the sky, the ends of her purple dress elegantly flowing with the wind. She emotionlessly turns her head in the direction of the camera. Not even smiling, she continues staring at the camera. Finally turning around, she walks off with the camera following her. Reaching a fountain, she sits on the edge of it. In the center of the fountain, a rose bush was blooming - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple roses were growing on the bush. The camera zooms into the bush and fades. Crayon's logo appears.

 

 

 

Position purple:

The Misunderstood Coffee

AFF Username: yeolgasm

Character Name: Gong Hae Jin || 공해진

Nicknames: none

Stage Name: Hae Jin || 해진

DoB: December 2nd

Age: 18

Ethnicity: Korean

Style: Unique

Dislikes: guys who tend to look at her legs too often, being forced to do things, chodings, having to wake up, old, dusty & smelly things, Insects/Creepy-crawlies, chocolate, samgyupsal, things that are made in China, horror movies and anything that relates to them.

Likes: Her well-groomed and incredibly perfect hair,  anything related to bananas, dancing, sleep & chicken, her phone, Bungee jumping, getting to do missions, food, herself, gadgets.

Talent(s): Composing, tying the cherry stem into a knot using her tongue, imitating animal noises

Long- Personality, aha~:

Gong Haejin. Just from the name, doesn't she already seem perfect? It's like hearing the name of a princess: A girl full of happy endings, nothing's wrong with her. We all know that nobody in the world is perfect, so what about Haejin? Her personality is hard to describe in words, because she's just unpredictable. She could may as well do anything she wants that is completely out of her personality, because no one decides on how people act. That's what Haejin's like. Very unpredictable like the weather, but also easy to understand: Because one time she'd be laughing her head off, and a second later she'd be as serious as a doctor. This might sound harsh, but whatever comes out of - She means it. Call her a b***h, she wouldn't care!

But if Haejin was to be described in words, these three would probably suit her the most: Cold, B****y & Mysterious. Well Haejin is emotionless even when her friends are around, and her voice would be so soft it would hardly be heard. And yes, b****y totally describes her from head to toe: The way she looks at people, the way she walks- It's definitely superior material. And since Haejin is so misunderstood, her life is always being stepped on by the people who want to find out about it. If people just gave her a second chance to explain, then she would be more 'social' and friendly. Because she can be social and friendly, but it takes time for her to 'adapt' to the more wild side of her.

Sibling(s):

n/a