Recording & Filming The Official MV & Song - Part 1

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Before I start, I want to advertise/recommend a couple apply stories to you guys!

First of all, check out Crayon's Yellow Member's story! It's an apply story, and I want you guys to fill out the application and join. She's having trouble finding people to take up the 16 positions that are available. No, it's not a girl group consisting of 16 members.. It's more like 16 different love stories~
GOGOGO!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/186423/the-girlfriend-express-apply-now-no-deadline-as-of-right-now-apply

On a more serious note, I've been trying to find matching outfits for the girls in this chapter, aha.

*For the members of Crayon, please send me 3+ links to your characters' outfits. They must color-correspond with your position. (Red position must send me red outfits). Thanks!~


Two weeks ago:

"You 6 will be filming your music video in two weeks. By that time, you have to have your dance and vocal parts memorized, okay?" 

 Hence, the next two weeks were spent learning, practicing, and perfecting their songs & dance moves. Of course, it was not easy. The rookies faced many problems, such as dance moves that were complicated and hard to perform. However, the team managed to overcome the problems and successfully perfect their songs.

Present-day (Two weeks later):

Crayon sat on salon chairs in their make-up room, being pampered and dressed up by stylists. Today was the big day.. They would be filming their first-ever music video! Each member wanted to jump out of their seats and scream in excitement and nervousness, but it was obvious that such absurd actions would not be acceptable.
The members, who were not used to getting pampered, kept playing with the stands of their curled/straightened hair. The stylists would then lecture the members and tell them to stop touching their hair.

"This is so uncomfortable..." Sooyun crossed her arms across her chest and complained.
Carmie nodded in agreement, "Well, at least they're not piling makeup on our faces."
"We don't need too much makeup... It's not like our skin is horrifying or anything," Chaerin reminded the latter.
"They're doing my eyeliner all weird," Hweri added to the complaints.
"I think it looks normal...." Setsuna glanced over at the leader's eyes, not noticing anything wrong with the eyeliner.
 Meanwhile, Haejin calmly sat in her seat and read a magazine, not bothering to join the parade of nervous complaints.

After getting their make-up done, they got dressed into their first outfit.

Hweri (Outfit is from the actual music video for 'I Don't Know') || Chaerin || Carmie (Pretend it's like a long dress, not a shirt) || Setsuna || Sooyun || Haejin

(I tried to make them match, but that didn't turn out so well. Hweri, Carmie, and Setsuna match. Chaerin, Sooyun, and Haejin match~)

The members twirled around in their pretty outfits before sitting down to have their makeup fixed again.
"Rien, please report to the recording studio," the members heard someone speak into the intercom. Hweri grasped onto Chaerin's hand for good luck and made her way to the recording studio as told. The remaining members were beginning to tense up. They knew that it would soon be their turn to record, and they felt uneasy. The stylists finished fixing the members' makeup and reminded them to not mess it up before leaving the room. Now, there were 5 girls in the room alone with a nervous atmosphere hanging in the air.
"My voice didn't die on me today!~" Sooyun sang, trying to take the leader's place and lighten up the mood.
Carmie and Chaerin smiled. Setsuna patted the youngster on the head.
The feelings bottled up were finally released when Haejin opened , "Honestly, I'm really nervous about this."
The nervousness started to rise again.
"We all are.. but we'll never become good idols if we can't even overcome a recording fright," Setsuna's motherly instincts began to act up.
The members did another 'Hwaiting' together, without the leader, and the mood was lightened.

Hweri ran back to the makeup room, smiling proudly, "I got through in two passes!~"
The other members high-fived the leader, "Not bad for a rookie!"
"ChaeC, please report to the recording studio," the male manager, Jo Chang Hee, announced on the intercom.
"Well, it's my turn! Wish me good luck~" Chaerin stood up and walked out of the room. The members who haven't recorded yet anxiously waited for their name to be called.

Soon enough, all members finished recording the basic structure of the songs. Now, they had to begin recording the solo scenes for the music video, 'I Don't Know'.
Once again, one by one, the members were called up to film their scenes. When the solo scenes for their first outfits were finished, they had to change into their second outfit, the unison outfit that all 6 girls wore. Then, they stepped into a white room and did their entire dance routine. They knew that the video editors would cut out most of the parts of that dance scene and only leave a few in the music video, but they were asked to do the entire thing anyway.
Finishing their second outfit scenes, the girls changed into their second unison outfit, danced their entire routine again. They put on their fourth and final outfits to record solo scenes and another dance scene. Hweri (Pretend there's no ribbon) || Chaerin (Ignore the creepy doll, LOL) || Carmie (Pretend there's no white blazer) || Setsuna (Long-sleeve, white blouse w/ this skirt) || Sooyun (Same blouse as others w/ this skirt) || Haejin (Same blouse w/ this skirt but a little bit shorter).
Finally recording their last solo and unison scenes, they completed the filming session.
"Half an hour for lunch, and we'll be recording again!" the female manager, Yu Min Ah, announced through the intercom. The girls gave a big sigh of relief and went to the cafeteria. 


Uh.. Excuse my grammar mistakes. Don't have time to reread and fix it.