CrayonTV - Ep3

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Hae guys!~ Midnight update~


Infinite was sitting in their dorm doing nothing because it was a free day.
Sungyeol sat next L, enjoying the cool breeze from the fan.
Woohyun was sitting next to Sungyeol, making robot noises toward the fan. Sunggyu sat next to Woohyun, face-palming everytime Woohyun laughed to himself. Sungjong, Hoya, and Dongwoo leaned against the wall across from the other three members.
L, who was surfing the internet on his Samsung Galaxy II phone, was on Allkpop reading random articles.
Remembering how he read about SM's new group, Crayon, he decided to check for updates on the new band.
As expected, lots of information was revealed about the new group since L last went on Allkpop.
Clicking on a random Crayon-related article, he discovered the CrayonTV series and decided to watch it.
"Yah guys! That new SM group, Crayon, has some video-episode program on Youtube," L said with his eyes glued to the phone screen. The members crowded around the latter and watched the video with him.

The beginning of episode 1 started out normally. Infinite had gotten through 2/3 of it in amusement.
However...

"She's like the female & more extreme version of L from Infinite. All members chuckle at L, who is red from embarrassment.
I think L is more attractive than her, though. Everyone turns to stare at L, who pauses the video to comprehend everything he just heard.
L plays the video again. 
Did you just say that on camera?!
Eh heh...........you guys did not just hear that.............................. L pauses video again.. After a while, he smirks in victory."

L turns to look at the other members, "Haha, I have an idol fangirl!"
"Hyung, I'm so jealous!" Sungjong complained and tugged at L's sleeve.
Woohyun pouted, "She's cute! I want a fangirl like that!"
Sunggyu hit Woohyun's head and sighed, "Woohyun, your hormones are off the charts."
L joked, "His aegyo is uncontrollably off the charts, too."
Hoya and Dongwoo snickered, "They didn't even bother to edit and cut that part out. It's all raw material!"
"She's cute," L shrugged, "for an idol."
"Can we continue with the video now?" Sungyeol put an arm on L's shoulder and chuckled.


[Start recording]

Each member = their own color
Gray = actions
Black = all members saying it at the same time.

Yo yo yo!~ Chaerin giggles.
3..2..1.. Annyeonghaseyo! We are.. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple - Crayon-imnida!
Welcome to episode 3 of CrayonTV~ Sooyun makes a fist with her hand and holds it up to her face, as if it were a mic. We're so glad to be taking a break from practice today to film this episode.
Yes, Annie is glad that we get to slack off today.
EONNI! Sooyun stomps her foot like a child and pouts before putting her imaginary mic back toward again. I'm just glad we get to talk to our fans again.
Anyway. Carmie decides to . This week on CrayonTV, we will be cooking with me, Sun, and Annie!
Food, food, food!~ Chaerin eyesmiles at the camera, showing off her aegyo.
Gosh, I'm hungry. What are you guys making today? Hweri rubs her tummy and chuckles.
LET'S MAKE SUSHI! Setsuna blurts out before smiling at the suggestion.
You have an advantage because you grew up around sushi.. Chaerin pouts and sits down on the sofa.
Who cares. Go make some. I'm craving sushi anyway. Haejin, who was often blunt and straight-forward, decides to back up Setsuna, who smiles gratefully.
Youngsters, go make me some sushi. Hweri sticks her tongue out at her 'slaves' and pretends to whip them.
Let's gooo~ Kaja!~ Sun, Annie, and Ceci head toward the kitchen.
Let's make a.. California Roll! Ceci and Annie, girls from California, simultaneously suggest, then high-five eachother.
Americans... Sigh, man.. Sigh.
We have enough leftover rice to make sushi. Carmie checks the ricecooker.

Let's get started! Annie, go get the cutting board... Actually, nevermind.. You'll end up tripping over the knife and stabbing yourself.. Clumsy maknae.
Sooyun glares at the elder and pouts. Go get the avocado, imitation crab meat, sesame seeds, seaweed, tobiko, and rice.
 Ceci, get the cutting board, knife, plastic wrap, and bamboo mat/roller. Oh and maknae, also get a plate.

Sooyun rolls her eyes and sighs before getting the plate. Then, she wraps the sushi roller with plastic wrap and places it on the cutting board.
Ceci places seaweed sheet on the sushi mat, then spreads rice all over the seaweed sheet. Setsuna lines up all fillings onto the rice, then rolls the sushi up.

All of this cooking is making me hungry... YAH KIDS! HURRY UP!
Sooyun unrolls sushi and picks up a knife. Setsuna takes knife from Sooyun and tsk-tsk's at her, then cuts the sushi herself. Sooyun is left dumbfounded.
Sushi is placed on plate. Setsuna sprinkles sesame seeds onto the sushi. Ceci puts wasabi, pickled ginger, and soy sauce on the plate and holds it up toward the camera.

Isn't it pretty?!
When it's in my belly, yes. Ceci glares at Haejin, who walks in at that moment, before returning to the camera and winking.
Chaerin and Hweri walk into the kitchen.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
Setsuna and Carmie hold Hweri back so that she doesn't tackle the masterpiece. (pretend there's more than 3 sushi's on the plate.)
And that's how it's done! Setsuna chuckles at the camera.

That's all for this week! I hope you're drooling over our sushi at this point.. I know I am. Sooyun looks at the plate hungrily.
We will be releasing our album soon, so I hope you fans are anticipating it!
Until next week.. This is Crayon.. SIGNING OUT! Chaerin winks at the camera before running over to the plate and attempting to take all of them. Members rush over to the plate as well.

[End Recording]