Recording & Filming The Official MV & Song - Part 2

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Remember to check out the two apply stories! They need applicants. :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/186423/the-girlfriend-express-apply-now-no-deadline-as-of-right-now-apply


Haejin munched down on a sandwich while Carmie sipped on a chocolate shake. Setsuna, who couldn't stand the smell or taste of chocolate, sat far away from Carmie, next to Sooyun. The two rappers, Hweri and Chaerin, both ate a bowl of ramen.
The guest star for their music video, Taemin, sat with the group and ate his lunch as well.
"I didn't know you two were friends," Sooyun looked at Chaerin while drinking her apple juice.
"Yeah, we met not too long ago," Taemin smiled at Chaerin.
 "Hurry and finish up your lunch!" Setsuna chuckled at the two. Taemin shrugged and returned to his lunch.

"Break's over! Back to recording. Crayon members, please report to the recording room for vocal warm-ups," Manager Yu announced through the intercom.
Entering the recording room, there was a piano in the corner of the room.
 "Carmie, play some chords to help the others warm up," Manager Jo instructed and walked back into the studio.
 Carmie sighed and sat down on the bench, stretching her fingers, "Ready? Let's start with a middle C."

The members finally finished recording all songs. Feeling accomplished, they plopped down on the sofa and smiled at eachother.
The only thing left to do was to was to put the title song and the video together. Aside from filming the music video, they also filmed a couple teasers.
Hweri & Chaerin were in the first teaser. Carmie and Haejin were in the second teaser. Third teaser had Setsuna and Sooyun. The final teaser had all members in it.
The members hugged eachother, realizing that the work for today was finally over. The director told the girls that their music video would be out in a week, which meant that they would be debuting on Music Bank in a week and a half, on Saturday. Hearing that, the members nearly spit out the water that they were given.
"That's so soon!" Carmie's mouth fell agape.
"This is the best time to debut you girls! People are demanding more of Crayon. We posted the first teaser for your music video half an hour ago, and it has already gotten 3.4k likes!" Manager Jo said.
"Also, once you girls debut, you will be going on talk shows to introduce yourselves to the K-pop world. Then, there will be a showcase for Crayon, just like the showcase for EXO," Manager Yu added.
"So... many.. things.. at one time..." Chaerin groaned and hung her head down.
Haejin sighed, "Now we actually lose our freedom." Carmie nodded in agreement.
"Hey.. Don't be like this, girls," Hweri said, "We've made it through recording and filming, we can make it on stage."
"But being on stage is different.. There's people watching you.... and if you mess up, there's no retake," Sooyun softly said.
"Don't forget, we became trainees knowing that we'd have to face this eventually! Did you girls really think that we'd be able to hide, sing, and gain fame all at the same time?" Hweri sighed and reminded the girls, "It's either we do this or we don't. Actually, we can't even back down anymore. The media is demanding for us to appear, and so we will."
"One for all, all for one," Setsuna quoted their group motto.
"We'll get through this together," Hweri & Setsuna said simultaneously
"Crayon, hwaiting!" The nervous members all chanted together.