51 : :D

you are my forever

“Taeyeon…”

Taeyeon put the paper down on the table before she turned around to face Jessica.

Taeyeon let out a soft sigh and smiled a little at Jessica. She cupped Jessica’s face and caressed Jessica’s cheek softly.

“I’m drowning in happiness that I forgot I broke your heart once.” Taeyeon said.

“Tae-“

“Shh. Listen to what I’m going to say.”

“…ok.”

“I never thought that I would love you this much too, Sica. I never thought that you will be a part of me. I admitted I wasn’t that sure when we first got together but I know that I feel something for you.”

Taeyeon put down her hands and looked down on her feet.

“I thought that it wasn’t enough too, me and you. I was a stupid for holding onto the past that didn’t even bring me anywhere but to end up hurting you so bad.”

“…”

“Guess what? We both were wrong. You were wrong to think that I don’t love you as much as you do. I was wrong to think that I still love my past. Because all this time, there is only one girl in this heart of mine. It’s you, Sica. I love you. I love you just as much as you do, and I don’t plan to stop loving you ever.”

“…”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica and cleared .

“It’s been a long ride indeed. Farewell.” Taeyeon said.

Jessica quickly lifted up her head and looked at Taeyeon with her teary eyes.

“No, Taeyeon- that paper was the letter that I didn’t get to-“

“To give me when you left. I know.” Taeyeon said, cutting Jessica off.

“W-What?”

“You’re being so kind to me, my love. You decided to leave me with a safe letter that wouldn’t let me feel guilty even more. You should’ve just given me this one instead, you don’t need to hide your pain you know.”

“I…”

“Come here.” Taeyeon chuckled and pulled Jessica into a hug.

“Now listen, you didn’t let me finish my words earlier. It’s been a long ride indeed, my love. So, farewell. Farewell to the past, to our past. Because right now, we are happening. This is our present. No more third party, no more other person. It’s just me and you now, and a road to happiness together as one.” Taeyeon said and tighten her hug on Jessica.

Jessica hugged Taeyeon back and buried her face on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Did you know why I called myself a stupid back then?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why?”

“It’s because I hurt myself. I hurt myself by hurting you. I broke my own heart by breaking yours. I was that stupid.”

Taeyeon pulled away and smiled at Jessica.

“Thank you for still loving me with every broken piece of your heart that have been broken because of me. In return, I’m gonna pick up the pieces and love all of you with all of me. Sica, you are my one true love.”

“I love you so much, Tae.” Jessica sobbed.

“I know, my love. I know you do. I’m sorry for being too blind to appreciate you before. You got me now, I’m here with you forever.” Taeyeon wiped off Jessica’s tears using her thumb.

“And I love you too.” Taeyeon whispered before she gave a soft peck on Jessica’s forehead.

“It’s still hard to believe.” Jessica mumbled.

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

“This.”

“Believe it, love. I’m really here, loving you and you only. I’m yours, Jessica Jung.” Taeyeon said.

“Love me more.” Jessica demanded cutely.

Taeyeon laughed but nodded her head.

“I will, with all my heart.” Taeyeon replied.

Jessica chuckled and hugged Taeyeon again. Oh how content she feel at the moment. Just by being loved by Taeyeon is enough for her. She doesn’t need anything else. She only wants Taeyeon and her love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you know what’s brighter than the stars?”

The girls were rolling their eyes hearing Seulgi’s question for Joy.

Wendy chuckled and gave a back hug to Irene as she rested her chin on Irene’s right shoulder.

“Here we go again.” Yeri sighed.

“I thought the moon would be the brighter one.” Joy answered nonchalantly.

“Let me correct my question. Do you know what lighten up my life?” Seulgi asked.

“A lamp.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

Yeri looked at Wenrene with her oh-so-done-with-this face. Irene just shook her head while Wendy was holding her laughter.

“A lamp. Mhm, that’s a good answer. I still love you though.” Seulgi mumbled and scratched her head.

“Oh.” Joy shrugged her shoulder.

“Anyway, Joy, My dear lamp, please don’t miss me too much while I’m away.” Seulgi said.

“Pfft. Why would I?”

“It’s ok. I know you’re shy to admit. You can call me if you miss me.” Seulgi grinned.

“She’s not going to give up right?” Irene whispered asking Wendy.

“That’s our Kang Seulgi. No, she wouldn’t. I think Joy is just playing hard to get. She never push Seulgi away like how she did to other people who had courted her before.” Wendy told Irene.

“I hope Joy will stop giving Seulgi a hard time after this.”

“We’ll see, Bae.”

Irene smiled and tilted her head to give a smile at Wendy.

“I always love hearing you call me Bae.” Irene confessed.

“Mm really? You’ll get to hear it every day of your life then. My pretty Ms. Bae, my Bae.” Wendy winked and kissed Irene’s cheek softly.

“Well Joy honey, you’ll be the first person I’m going to see when I’m back. You have all the right to dream of me every night because I will do that too.” Seulgi said to Joy.

Wenrene now paid back their attention to Joygi.

“It’s time for you to go, stop saying nonsense now.” Joy replied.

“My love for you is not nonsense.”

“Seul, spare her please.” Wendy decided to stop Seulgi from throwing some more of her lines to Joy.

“Fiiiiiineeee but please believe me when I say you’re the one I’m looking for.” Seulgi said while smiling at Joy.

“Ok that’s it. Cut it off now. Spare me too. I feel like I shouldn’t be here at all, why am I here again?” Yeri said in frustration and pouted.

“Oh! I’ll find someone for you there Yeri. What’s your ideal type?” Seulgi asked.

“As long as it’s not someone as crazy like you but then I’m good. So, no thanks.” Yeri replied.

“Maybe you can find someone that’s less crazy than you for me instead.” Joy suddenly said.

Seulgi gasped and looked at Joy with her widened eyes.

“Nope. That’s a no no. A very big no, baby Joy.” Seulgi shook Joy’s shoulder as she looked at Joy in disbelief.

“Now she’s being dramatic.” Yeri commented as Wendy and Irene just laughing watching Seulgi and Joy now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Ah I was rushing while posting this cause I have a gathering to go. Lmao.

But yaaaas, as promised to some of ya :p There you go, next update. hehehe.

 

Also, Hi Teddy! I give you a lil bit of Wenrene as promised :p hope you'll enjoy this one. I'll write more of Wenrene moment for next :D

 

As usual, take care and have a good time to yall!!!

 

Love ya <3

 

Sincerely,

Liz,

iamrandom21 ^^