Chapter 7

Accidental Love

Hebe's POV

 

I've just had my shower and I'm feeling pretty much sober now. It's been a great Friday night spent with Rainie, Chun... and not to forget Aaron, even though most of the time I tried to avoid looking or talking to him. I could feel him staring at me the entire night and I felt uncomfortable, especially when there was the presence of Rainie. He's been acting weird these days. I sighed and tried to forget about him.

I look over at the time and it reads 3 in the morning. I yawned and got ready for bed. I went over to the windows to shut it but then a familiar car and figure was waiting downstairs. I squinted my eyes and saw it was Aaron, leaning on his car.

What the h e c k  is he doing here?

I quickly went downstairs and slowly approached him

Before I could open my mouth to ask him what is he doing here, he pulled me towards him and hugged me. I swear my heart was beating very fast. I tried to pull away but he was holding on to me tight.

"Hushhh. Don't say any words. Just let me hold you like this for a few seconds." He whispered in my ears. 

I could smell the alcohol on him. It reminded me of that day and all the anger, and the guilt I felt for Rainie came back once again. I pulled away from the hug and slept Aaron across his cheeks.

"What the h e l l  are you doing?!" I shouted. Tears ran down my face.

Aaron gently rubbed his thumb on my tears. "I'm sorry. It's just that I can't stop thinking about you. I didn't like seeing you with Chun just now. I didn't like how he touch and dance with you. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way because I have Rainie. But I just can't control my feelings. I think I'm in love with you, Hebe." 

We stared at each other and I could see a small drop of tear rolled down his cheeks. I was speechless. My mind was confused. I don't know what to do or to say. 

 

Aaron's POV

I did it. I've let out my feelings to her.

We stared at each other and I really feel like kissing her. But I controlled myself.

I continued, "I'm sorry Hebe but I just can't hide my feelings for you. I do not want to lie to Rainie anymore. Even when I'm with her, I kept thinking of you. I love you Hebe." I closed my eyes and waited for another slap across my cheeks but there was nothing. I opened my eyes and saw Hebe going back into her house...

 

Author's Note

Just wondering if anyone is reading this story? Do leave a comment if I should just continue this! :)