Chapter 6

Accidental Love

Hebe's POV

I am now sitting down chatting with Chun and surprisingly I was really comfortable around him.

He is such a friendly, funny and nice guy. It has only been a few minutes and I already laughed alot.

I looked over at Rainie talking with Aaron at the corner of the pub and I caught Aaron staring at me, fiercely. I quickly looked away.

 

A few minutes later, I felt a shadow behind me. Aaron sat down beside Chun and said, "Rainie is at the ladies. So what did the two of you chatted about?"

The tone of his voice sounds different. 

"I was just sharing some jokes with Hebe." Chun said and winked at me.

I smiled shyly and drank the vodka that I ordered. The music began playing a slow romantic ballad. Chun stood up and asked if he can have a dance with me. I refused politely as I couldn't dance for nuts. He still insisted and I had no choice but to follow him to the dance floor. Being a gentleman, he asked if he can put his hands on my waist. I nodded and he slowly lead me. I was embarassed because I kept stepping on his feet but I slowly get into it.

Rainie and Aaron joined us shortly. Rainie gave me a cheeky smile and I rolled my eyes at her. I knew that she had planned all this; matchmaking Chun together with me.

Throughout the whole dance, I could feel someone staring at me from behind. Needless to say, I already knew who it was...

 

Aaron's POV

Hebe and Chun was at the dance floor and I am sitting down here waiting for Rainie to get back from the ladies. 

Every bit of anger rose up in me when I saw Chun putting his hands on Hebe's waist.

I almost stood up from my seat and wanted to drag Hebe away from Chun, from the pub, just away from everyone.

I'm starting to lose my mind from having all this weird feelings that I shouldn't have.

Trying to control myself, I kept drinking and drinking non-stop. 

 

"Awww, look at those two. They really match each other don't they?" I didn't even realize that Rainie is back and sitting beside me.

She giggled and pulled me to the dance floor. While dancing, I can't help but kept staring at Hebe's back.

That's when I realised one thing.

I'm in love with Hebe Tian.