Last day

No Ordinary LoVEe

19th Day

Kris Pov

2:00 pm , the Camp bus stopped  , since we already took it to go back to seoul , we were all sleeping , i looked beside me , it was Tao  closing his eyes  , eaning his head back , i looked at his peacefull face and smiled . " man .." i said while moving him .  he snapped out " did we arrive ?" he asked  and opened one eye while rubbing the other one . " i don't think so , we just stopped by a  village , "  

" aah". he said and yawned . 

i looked behind us , it was Kai and Sehun , in the other side , i took a look to see the two girls , Hye Bin was already awake , But nouha wasn't there , 

"where's she ?" i asked , it was almost  a whisper , " i don't know " she said  , and looked at her seat  . there was nouha 's jacket  , glasses and books .  she never go anywhere without  this jackt neither take off her glasses.

the Weather seemed really hot today , in the back there was La Rae and her friends and other Camp boys and girls .

as we started going out of the Bus , i yawned as well  , i  felt someone splashing my back with  water . i turned to see  , a girl wearing a beautiful short dress with a hat , she was holding a water sprinkler hose and splashed me with it .

i smiled at her as she continued making me get wet , i took off my jean jacket and run toward her as she never stopped .

as i approached her , she looked at my  shown arms and put down the hose . i just smirked , she noticed that i  began starkling her  , then she began to run ,  damn she looked so cute that i want to squeeze her between my arms , she was running fast , but i could reach her , as i was right behind her while running i ran my hand to her  waist and pulled her to me , she began to laugh as i started tickling her . " Caught you !! " i said and she never stopped laughing as tried to  escape .  i noticed that there was another water hose on a side , i took it and strated splashing her . the hat already was already on the ground . she got wet so fast , because of the wet clothes , the size of her body was  looked clearly . and honestly she turned from Cute To Hot.

the way she was acting was so different  , she also looked so beautiful without her glasses , i smiled at the sight of her acting so open with everyone , she got totally changed .

we turned and saw Tao looking at us , " Come here man " i  called him  , he came and we started splashing him with the hoses  , he tried to protect him self with his arms but i didn't work . after that Hye bin and Sehun  and kai joined us too we all played with water . soon we saw the owner of  the Gardening store yelling at us , was we really using his hoses ? he  shouted at us , we ran away .

we saw Suho and Wiwon  stopping next to a small restaurant , we ran toward them . those two were so alike .

" Heeeeey " i called , " SuHooooooo" Sehun yelled , " Wiwoooonnnnnn " Nouha called as well . as we stopped.

" YAAH ? come here " We heard Suho saying , we giggled  and continued running . when we arrived we all held our knees panting so hard.

"Ugh im Hungry" Nouha said , and i looked at her , she smiled and i smiled back , " All of us " Tao said and looked at her while smiling .

" Mmm so let's get something to eat "Suho  said . " Are you paying ,?" Kai asked . 

" mm yeah , like we gonna depend on you to pay " Suho said teasigly . "Fine Fine " Kai said , they all giggled , we ordered food and then started eating .

after that we got up and went to have fun again .

Nearly 7:00 am

Nouha Pov

the feeling of his body touching mine was something more than perfect , i never thought that it will be that wonderfull , he was getting each day more and more  feeling comfortable with me . i wish he could always wrap his arms around me , i really feel feel comfortable in his embrace .

we were walking along a road with alot of trees around it from all the sides . Just me and Kris , i needed to confess to him the strong feelings that i have toward him , i can't keep it inside me  anymore .my love to him is only  growing  . he suddenly grapped my hand and i turned 0

" if just this night never ends " he said . 

" kris .. i have something to tell you " i said. " It's that ....".

" Kriissss " we heard  Tao said  as he was running toward us , " kris  " Hye Bin called too .

" are you okey ?" kris asked Hye bin , " yes " she responded .

" what's this ?" Tao asked  with a strange tone as he was grabbing a blue envolope in his hand .

" where did you find that ?"  Kris asked as he ran toward Tao trying to catch the envolope , tao gave it to hye bin " read it " .

" you're ruining my suprise man " Kris said to tao , " suprise ? how could you hide it from us ?" Tao asked . 

" this is my suprise " kris said.." i wanted to tell you in the end of this camp ." 

' you mean you're leaving ?" tao asked again ," News program , accepted from north western university  , Chicago, a university grant " Hye Bin said and she was expression less and i didn't say anything .

"yeah " Kris said smiling , , " For you ?" she asked again , " yeah girl ! for me ..." he replied.

" are you REALLY LEAVING !! " tao asked again  insisting ., " now im keeping the envolope with me because it color suits my shirt color ,  man ofcourse .. i have to go " Kris answered .

" then when?"  , " after two weeks " He answered again , 

" but man it's still summer " tao said , " i know but i have to .." Kris.

i just looked at them talking , Hye Bin and Tao seemed really expression less , i couldn't say anything  , it was so hurting that he 's leaving .. Hye Bin stayed quiet .

"say something hyebin " tao  said .  , 

" Kris if you really have to go , ofcourse you gonna go , it's not something we can play with . just go .. until when we gonna stay like this ? just playing around  ..we 're growing up each day . Congratulations." Hye bin said calmy as she handed him the envolope and then left .

"Tao , i was going to tell you man , even my father still don't know ." Kris said .

" any way man if you're happy that's all we need " tao said and they hugged each other , then  he lfet , we were together alone again.

we stayed quiet for a bit then he looked at me , and i turned and looked at him . " what ?" 

" i'mm ..." kris said . 

"you're ?.." , " scared " he said , .. "you scared ?.." i said and chuckled .. " Life is going to change ." 

"then what ?" i said , " my friends ..."  he said.. " they aren't happy too right ?" i said .

" who knows what my father gonna say " He said to me , " America is really far " i said.

"i'll be alone there .." i he said  ;  " and here ?" i asked , ..." here ...its' fine " he said .we both gazed into each other eyes .

" But ..." he muttered , " but ? ....." i asked  

" But i ..." he muttred again , " You want to live for you dream .. you want to fly .. you .." I said .

" i want to explore every corner in the world  .. and going to America is going to ..." He said . " Going to make your dreams come true a day ..." i said .

" i have to go Nouha .." he said and still gazing in my eyes . i nodded , " i know "  

" are you going to miss me ?" he asked me , my heart was going to explode .. if you just know how much im already missing you .. "  Absolutely Not " i said .

he stayed quiet for  a bit , " you was going to say something right ?" he asked , i wanted to tell him about my real feelings to him about how much i adore him and i can't live without seeing his eyes ..

"just ............ that it's lighting up ..it's the morning " i said , he looked up .

i started at the ground then moved leaving him behind .

i couldn't tell him , as much as i loved him his love to his dreams seemed really big .  i was a bit  Hurt but in the same time  gald , glad for the perfect memories  that i had with the others .. memories that i will never forget .. those days , those nights , laughter, friendship , joy... 

he was really starkling his dreams that he always wanted to make them come true ....

and ...this was the beginning of my love story ..

 

 

 

____________

hello guys , here's a new chapter , hope you like it ♥ 

i'll try to update Soon ♥ 

P.S : Ignore the Typo /Grammar mistakes !! 

enjoy  ♥