Confusion

No Ordinary LoVEe

 

«  No ! » Nou Ha shook her head rejecting what Mrs. Kim ordered, she knew that she wasn’t doing the  right thing , she has never refused what her parents always  order. Her mother stood there in front of her speechless  “ Excuse me?” she asked , still not absorbing the sudden unexpected response.

 

“You’re  coming with me” the woman said using a serious tone, she noticed  the overcoat on the floor , picked it up , and threw it on her daughter,  “hide your body in this , what a shame!” she  cursed, giving pathetic look to her.  “ why can’t you leave me alone? I’m old enough to manage my self myself , can’t I just have some free time with people that I love?” she let out, couldn’t take it inside of her anymore. She was shaking , her mind was ruined with thoughts of her father knowing about this.

 

“ You mean , you love him?”  the mother asked in a sarcastic way , shouting at the tall young half man beside her with her finger. “ Yes! I do”  Nou Ha Responded, with confidence, she knew that her love to him was  stronger than anything, and so his. “we love each other! We really do! Can’t you see it! How much we love each other! How much we die for each! How much we wan-..” she  was going to finish it , but her mother interrupted  her. “ Shut up! Do you know how much is dangerous what you’re doing! Have you ever thought about what the consequences  would be like?  You’re caring about him! Him and only him! Seems like you forgot the name of the family! The family you’re belonging to  we don’t need someone like him!  ..” her mother talked harshly! Making her nerves burn from anger, “ You and your  husband always care about the name of the family ! what would  people say about you, your reputation and nothing else! have you ever thought about my emotions? The way I feel, if I’m happy or I’m just pretending , If I’m comfortable-minded or not!  I hate you! Both of you,  I don’t care about what will happen as long as I’m with him..” Nou Ha expressed, breathing heavily.

 

“Your speech won’t change anything, now get your goddamn off of here!” Mrs. Kim yelled furiously, extremely annoyed. She grabbed her daughter by her wrist and pulled out of the apartment.

 

“Kris! Help me!! Kris I don’t want to go.. Kris I L-Lo...”  Nou Ha cried out not approving the situation, she was fighting back her mother, begging for escaping from her grip. He came and wrapped his arms around her waist, making their bodies touch again.  “Cut it out, leave her...” he announced, he was fighting back with his beloved girlfriend.

 

“Get him away from and out of here!” she called someone, she wasn’t alone when she came. Two tall well-dressed men suddenly appeared in, Nou Ha widened her eyes and her heart beating quickened so fast. They surrounded him , not letting him move , “ Get away from  me!” he fought them back, but one of them , took something out of his pocket , a white handkerchief , then out it on the young man’s nose , not letting him inhale. Kris was struggling trying to escape, but soon his voice was lowering, , he fell on the ground, fainting, and losing control of himself.

 

The two men carried him , and then took him to the car without anyone noticing ,  the mother pulled the daughter, closed the door, and they went like nothing had happened.

 

They were taking him in another car.

 

Nou Ha always hated her parents ‘s behavior with her , she never felt  comfortable as every female. Worrying , feel depressed , stressed , abused and  offended has become  like an habit , something she got used to .  her mother drove home. , it was already 3:00pm.

 

“ You’re staying here! Not allowed to come out of this goddamn mansion! Do you hear me?” her mother scolded her in front  of the servants  standing  beside them. “ and if I found out any small detail of anyone of you helping her doing something I would never agree about , you’re going to be fired!  Do you hear me!?” she threatened them , they nodded, “yes Mrs. Kim” they said . she  looked one last time at her daughter , and then  got out of the living room ,heading the door.

 

“Wait!” the young girl shouted daringly,  the mother stopped , then half turned , frowning her eyebrows, “ huh?”

 

“ The mansion you’ve talked about is my  mansion and no one else’s,  I’ve been  paying   everything for it , I’ve been  doing anything I could, I lived in it alone , it’s me who rules it and not you” she talked bravely  fearless  to her , the mother pursed in confession yet  confidence. “ we’ll see  about that darling” that was her last sentence before leaving , she let it out with a smirk  that was formed on her face. Nou Ha knew that her mother had a very bad, dangerous side , she  would do anything for her reputation , it’s all she cares about.

 

However, Kris wasn’t a bad person, he works, he has his own money, charming, attractive, and tender he had all the main specifications for a good husband.  Her mother would always wish if she could get her married to a prince if she could. Though it wasn’t hard for her to make such things come true, even if it was too impossible to happen.

The young woman walked past the servants, heading upstairs, “Eun Jung” she called while walking “follow me”. The black-dressed woman hummed in response then started walking after her lordship agreeably.

 

“How did she know?” she asked  after taking off the over coat , revealing her perfect body only with underwear. She seemed serious, “ don’t you have an answer?” she added a second question. The servant was looking at the latter in a sarcastic way,  huh , she whispered,  “ Hein?” Nou Ha inquired as she turned around looking for something to wear. “ I’m sorry, but I don’t know what are you talking about.” That’s all she could say.  “so you don’t know”  Nou Ha responded, “I thought the other nosy servants have told you,”  she said, she wasn’t kidding at all.

 

“ well I went to visit Kris at his house, don’t tell me you don’t know about that too.” She said then pursed her plum lips “ he left, you know”

 

Awkwardly  “Ah , yes, he did”  Eun Jung said. “ how did my mother get there? Who told her?” once again , she asked. The other young woman swallowed her own saliva, “I don’t know, maybe it’s Mr. Tao” she said without thinking , Nou Ha  looked aside confused , “ No it can’t be him , he can’t do it to me,  it must be someone else, I’m sure!”

 

“we must  not trust anyone, sometimes the person you never doubt may betray you ” Eun Jung said with a trembling voice, she crossed her hands together and looked forward straightening her back.

 

“Sooner or later, I’ll find out” Nou Ha said calmly while putting on her house clothes. “You can leave” she added,

 

The young woman sat on the edge of her bed, totally confused, her mind was shuttered, she couldn’t make any decision, pursing , she took her handbag looking for her phone, “where is it!?” she asked herself , she couldn’t find her phone over there, “ damn! She took it! Now what am I going to do?”Many questions kept hunting her mind.

 

“Yeah! I have it! I do have it! I noted it!” she jumped in hope, and then went to look for her dairy numbers which was definitely with the books in the shelves.

 

After few minutes she found it, anxiously she dialed Tao’s number, “come on pick up man! Come on! Where are you!” she kept whispering to herself, while tapping her foot on the floor.

 

“Hello?” she heard his voice, she took a deep breath, “oh finally!” she said. “What’s going on?” the man from the other line asked. He could hear her breathes on the phone, he absolutely understood that something wasn’t going on its right way. “Look, I have no time to explain, we need to meet” she said quickly.

 

“okay, I’ll come and pick you” he said. But a sudden voice made his cringe. “No! No! Don’t come!  Meet me at the Han River, now I must go, bye” she said and then hang up. Tao was standing at his place speechless, he knew that she needed him, so he managed to take his car and drive to the Han River.

 

She wore something casual, took a black Hand bag, put on her glasses, took her umbrella and headed down stairs.

 

she was walking as quick as she could in the corridor, Kris never leaves her mind, she  finally realized that she was living for him , him and no one else, the way they look to each other could explain everything ,  gazes full of lust and desire, the way they touch each other made them both feel so secure in their own beautiful world.  A voice suddenly made her snap out, “Miss where are you going?” she heard the driver inquiring after she got near her own care.

 

“ I’m driving” she said calmly, took the key from him, got in the car , and then drove off after they opened the gate.

 

She was driving as fast as she could . her whole body was shaking , and her mind never stops thinking , her heart beats  increases every second in anxiety. Twenty minutes later she was right at the place where they were going to meet. She parked the car somewhere nice and then went to see him.

 

“okay , relax , and tell me what happened” Tao said trying to calm her down after her grabbed her hand with both hands. She lifted her eyes to look at him , “ I’m in a big trouble and Kris too, I don’t know what to do” she started.  “ after you went, we kind of ...”  she couldn’t continue.

 

Tao understood what she meant , he swallowed his own saliva, and he suddenly felt his heart aching. “ My mother caught me only with my underwear with him laying on his own bed ..”  she said daringly leaving him speechless.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------