In Her Eyes It isn't Over

No Ordinary LoVEe

           Kris Pov 

          We turned to see who called from behind , it was Hye Bin , " Hye bin what are you doing here ?" Tao asked  her , i just kept looking , " i came for some water , what about you two?" she asked us.

          " we all got thirsty at the same time " i said and she giggled and went to have some water, " Mmm i'll go , bye " Tao said . " Hye Bin, have you seen Nou Ha anywhere ?"  i asked she shook her head while drinking , Tao , turned to look at me , then moved again , looks like he 's sort of hiding something . 

          " okey good night " i said , she giggled , i frowned , " man what good night ?" she said , i pursed my lips and looked at my feet , this girl ! god seriously! 

          " Fine , just go  back to sleep , we can concider it as midnight or something " she said , and smiled , i smiled back and then went . 

          I put my hands into the small pockets i had in my pants and walked quietly, as i got in the room , i went toward the window and started looking at the beautiful veiw it had in the back-yard , i zoned out into my thoughts ,as i took off  my shirt , i always used to take off my shirt and sleep with upper body . i took it off and threw it aside . something snapped me out . I felt pair of hands touching my waist up to my chest , i closed my eyes and looked up.familiar touches . " you like it right ?" the person said ,  i thought it was Nou Ha , but no! this wasn't Nou Ha's voice at all! I tried to turn , " shh .. i know you like it just Stay and don't move " she said . i felt kisses on my nape getting to my neck and my shoulders . i closed my eyes in pleasure .                  "Chill out .."  she said again . This time i turned to see. 

            I felt my heart aching , i looked at her up and down , her hair , her clothes , he eyes " what .. what are you doing here ?"  i asked , hardly speaking. She came close to mee and mumbled " I can explain " . I Pushed her , " explain what ? the reason why you have done it ?"  she shook her head as i turned to look at the window again .  I can't believe this is happening to me. Obstacls never ends in my life  , " what do you want ?"  i aksed again .

          One more time she came and hugged me from behind , " Kris ... You never left my mind neither your real place my..... Heart " she said to mee . "you're a liar , look i will not be tripped two times i'm not an idiot do you get it ?" i said with a seriouse tone. 

           she looked at her feet in frustration , i stayed quiet for a moment , then made me turn to look at her, once i turned she crashed her lips against mine hardly . my eyes strated to tear up , i tried to make her back off , but she kissed me so passionatly , i hardly could ever breathe. few seconds later she let go off me . " Are you crazy ?" i yelled . 

          " don't speak loudly , Ms may hear you " she said to me , I rolled my eyes , " since when you care about her , if she's going to be bothered or something?" i asked , she remained silence , pursed then wanted to say something . " Kris , you've become a gentleman " she said to me ,my eyes started to tear up , " does that matter now?" i said to her. " i always watch your Tv program , you really think i forgot about you?" she said to me . i rolled my eyes and went to open the Door , " Out" i shooted . she smirked , " not just like that" she went and closed the door .

          *Flashback* 

           6 Years ago , we used to work together in a big super market , her cashier counter was right above me , i loved her since the first time i've seen her, just by coincidence we knew each other as partners,  we ended up both falling for each other , but from my side it was so much deeper. we even have made love, but a while after , she told me she had to leave that supermarket for some reasons that she never wanted to talk about , and i really didn't insist to know . with time , i could feel that her love to me  , started to descrease  in some how , and i always tried to never think that she would ever be cheating on me , she disappeared for few months , i tried to contact her , she changed her number phone , she even moved to somewhere else. A day , i was wandering around in the city , a familiar figure passed beside me . i looked , it was her, not alone , she was with a guy ,holding each other hand , she seemed really happy , even  her clothes seemed really expensive , this guy seemed to be really Rich . i felt terrible pain in my heart .I held my chest trying to not lose control .  i Called her . she turned and looked at me up and down . 

        " baby who's this ?" the guy asked her . she stared at me . 

        " i don't know baby , .. ugh just let's go . we mustn't talk to poor pathetic people like him"  she said and went and pecked his lips . i stayed there with broken heart seeing my love walking too far away from me ...

-------------

Hi 

I know it's short , i had to make it short!! :3 

i will try to make the next one more longer , Kay? :3 

SORRY !