getting so close

No Ordinary LoVEe

   

     HyeBin pov

      “ Stop moving “ I said to SeHun , he giggled and stopped , “ we’re going to be late.” I added .

      “ well long time we didn’t see them , u think Kai will come ?” he asked me , I nodded .

       “ ofcourse he’s coming , he called me yesterday , he said he is in “  I answered. He smiled. 

        I fixed his collar , I lifted my eyes and saw him gazing into my eyes , “ well “ I said and smiled , I wrapped my arms around his neck , he wrapped his around my waist , then I pecked his lips , he giggled and looked up . “ what a small kiss” he teased .

       “ let’s go , we’re going to be late “  I said and let go of him , I took a bag which I put all the presents in . and headed the door . he drove off .

     

 

        Nou Ha Pov

I  heard foot steps in my room . I frowned still didn’t turn to see. Usually no one comes in without knocking the door first .

  “ Miss ..” I heard a soft voice , I turned to see , it was a woman voice ,  a beautiful maid was there , I smiled . “yes ?”

  “ a woman and a man came for tonight “ she said , I stared at her for a moment , wait I haven’t seen this maid here before . or did I ? lots of maids are here , how would I remember ?

  “ are you a new maid here ?” I asked . “ No .. erm .. I started working here since a month ago” she mumbled . she seemed so shy . I smiled . she looked at her foot.

  “ good , your name ?” I asked  , she lifted her head . “ Eun Jung “ .

   “ Okey Eun Jung glad to know you , I’m Nou Ha , what did you say ?” I asked , she mumbled again .

   “ a woman and a man came “ she said , woman and man ? my parents!? God no ! “ Old ?” I asked .

   “ No .. they look young , young couple “ she said . she ‘s probably talking about my dear Hye Bin and SeHun ,  “ Okey I’ll be there “ I said  “ you can go “ I added .

   I turned and took other presents for the two of them , by the corner of my eye I noticed that she was still there  , “what are you waiting for?” I asked , “do you want to say any thing ?” I asked .

   “ from now on , I’m your official maid “ she said , my official maid ? who hired her as my official maid , I wanted Seo Yang to be my official one , anyways this one looks nice too . not like others .

    “ who hired you ?” I asked , “ your mother “ she said . my mother ? why she has always to involve her self in my own stuff damn , “fine “ I said . I took the bags and headed down stairs, she ,  was following me .

    I turned up and gave them the gifts  , they seemed really happy , I hugged Hye bin so tight , Sehun too, Kai , Suho , Wiwon , came too , we were all in my mansion , except one …. Kris.

   It started snowing I  wanted to call the driver since he wasn’t in the mansion , to move my car in the  garage . I kept looking for my phone . 

   “ Eun Jung did you see my phone anywhere ?” I asked  . .. “  ah . I saw it  in your room , I’ll go and get it for you “  she said , “ no no no , I’ll get it by myself “ I said and went quickly to upstairs . I also needed to fix my hair again.

   I found it and called the driver ,  I put down the phone and started fixing my hair again.

   Damn damn damnit !!  only 4 minutes felt , I finished , and managed to move , my earrings !! I didn’t already put them , I took new beautiful ones that will look good with the dress , and started putting them .

   I felt hands wrapped around my waist , I looked at the mirror reflection ..  I saw tall fair brown haired man hugging me from behind , I was leaning my neck to the other side , I felt his lips  kissing each place of my neck .

   “ wh.. Mm  A-aah..h… K..ris ….” I closed my eyes , enjoying the perfect feeling of him kissing my neck gently .. my lover came back .. please  am I dreaming .. ?

    “ you came back ?” I asked .. “ I didn’t  even go I was here the whole time . spying on you . “ he giggled .

   “ are you serious ? you didn’t travel again ?” I asked .  he shook his head . “ No .. I’m working on the same job even here so doesn’t matter ..” he said and kissed my neck ..

   I turned , as he pulled me closer to his body .. damn his bugle , he looked so handsome in his clothes .

  “ you look amazing baby “ he said and palmed my hips with his hands , almost there was no space between our lips I could feel his breathing .. Kiss me Kris ..

   He looked at my mouth and pressed his lips against mine ,the taste of his lips was something I can’t describe , I could feel two of his fingers grabbing my jaw line , our lips danced , I opened my mouth trying to breathe , he on my bottom lip . god he’s driving me crazy  “Aa-ah ..” I moaned between our kisses . it was still too fast to be kissed from him that way , but I loved the way he’s with me anyways .

 

  “ we should go down stairs , only few minutes left “  I said , he smiled  , my heart nearly stopped .

 

 

     “ Guyyss!!  I said  , they turned and saw me , Wiwon came and hugged me so tight .

“ yah , I missed you! “ she said , I was smiling like an idiot , “ I missed you too!” I said  as  I hugged her tight again , Hye Bin ran toward us and hugged us as well .

      Tao , Kai , SuHo , SeHun , and Kris were all hugging each other as well , they seemed really enjoyed .

     “  Seo Yang , go tell the maids with the chief in the kitchen It’s time to put the food right on the table ! “ I said  to Seo Yang , she nodded and went quickly .

      “ your mansion is perfect “ Hye Bin said  , I smiled , “ Thanks”  she giggled .

      “ yah Humm so tell me .. are you in Relationship ?” Wiwon asked loudly  .

      “ yah ! shhhhh , now all the nosy maids and boys in the mansion heard you” I said she giggled . I turned and saw Kris looking at me .. I blushed and turned to look at the girls .

      “ mmmmm well … “ I mumbled , Hye Bin laughed , I pouted ,

      “ what’s the funny thing ?” I asked jutting my mouth ..” Awwww  , cute” Wiwon pinched my cheek .

     “ you’re the cutest “ I said and she blushed .  “ well it’s time , 40 seconds left  , guys lets go near the table” I said and they nodded ,Kai  went to Hye Bin and SeHun , SuHo with Wiwon ofcourse , His fiancé , Tao and and Kris were with me , we were walking in  the big corridor toward the Dinning  room , we arrived  , different kind of food were only the table , it looked so delicious , I turned and saw Kai drooling , the maids were all there .

     “ it’s time ,now Count Down time “ Kris said I looked at him , he looks so amazing , black suits him as .. god he is so irresistible . he caught me looking at him , I immediately looked away .

     “ 10 ..9…8…7 ..” we were yelling , Sehun grabbed Hye Bin ‘s hand , Suho took Wiwon’s

..  “ 4..3..2….1…0..HAPPY NEW YEAR !! “  we  hugged each other , Tao , Came and hugged me.

      …. Am I going to hug him back or what ? in front of Kris !!?  I just  put my left hand on his shoulder , I glanced at Kris , I saw him glaring at Tao  .. .. I don’t want anything bad to happen . he let go of me . Kris came toward me and  hugged me . he squeezed me ..” Aaa..h” I groaned , he tightened the Hug . “ k .. Kris … I’..a..I’m sorry …” I said as he smiled  and bend down .

     “ Kris .. Not here ..” i whispered ..  he giggled , “ did you have ert ideas ? ,  he asked .

      “Not at all “ I said and tried to move , he grabbed my hand  and pulled me .

      “ Kris , someone may see us “ I said quietly , they all sat down to eat except me and Kris they will notice soon . he pulled back to the big corridor , so we were alone there .

 

      “ You didn’t give me my Christmas Present yet” he said , teasingly , “ then let’s go get it now , “ I said and tried to escape from his arms . “ No  , I want it here and now “ he said , I could see that he’s hiding his smirk . god Kris what do you mean?!

     “ what kind Of gifts ?” I asked , “ innocent “ he  chuckled ,

      “ Kiss me baby” he added , what ? me ? the first one who gonna kiss ? god I can’t , “ please .. th..m…m..” I tried to talk .

 

    “ I’m waiting"  he said , I rolled my eyes , “ Kris .. No” I refused , , “ are you refusing ?” he asked , “ do you want me to you ?” he said and pushed me against the wall , I widened my eyes , what ! me !!? “ what !! are you serious ?” I asked and he just nodded , and palmed my hips , his lips always looked so irresistible , I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him as I pecked his lips , he wrapped his around my waist and moved his lips .

 

   “ Happy now ?” I asked , and he just giggled and looked at my sore pink lips from the hot kissing we made  , I blushed .

    “ yeah .. and by the way , I can’t you .. “ he said , I knew he can’t huh ,

    “ I can’t be that bad to you … but you being bad to ..-“ he said still didn’t finish ,

    “ yah! You’re such a ert “ I said he just giggled , “ I’m just kidding you know ,” he smiled , I really loved the way we became too close to each other .

    “ Go eat I’ll be back now ..” I said and he went  join the guys . meanwhile I turned , saw Eun Jang staring at me so weirdly , huh ?

--------------------------------------

Erm ... Hello , sorry i couldn't update soon , i had  some problems , hope you like the CH ,! enjoy , ;)