In Her Eyes It isn't Over 2

No Ordinary LoVEe

 

Kris pov –still flashback-

 

 

           Just those words that came out from were like if someone was stabbing  a knife so deep inside of my chest . something I never expected from her to say that . I loved her so much , and I believed that she loved me back , but it all disappeared once I saw her with someone else . why ? just because he was rich . I bet. Girls are always looking for beautiful rich boys . who cares about love ? she knew that she’s just going to get hurt by me . and that’s the thing that I will never do . this if she really loved me . it was all  just lies..

 

          Then she went and pecked his lips One more time . and then moved with him . I couldn’t feel my feet anymore . I kneeled down in frustration . nothing could ever be compared to the real pain I felt in the depth of my heart , play girl .. that’s what she was ..

 

 

       

        *end of flashback*

 

         “ Kris….” I heard her whispering . “shut up “ I ordered .

         “ you’ve been with that man .. w . where’s he now , why are you here , he was rich so now what ?” I asked . fire was burning up inside of me from  anger .

         She stayed quiet for a moment . “ Kris .. you were the only one for me .. I loved you and  I still … and that jerk  was just a play boy .. they took him to the prison .. he had done something  ... I don’t know what was it ..but..” she said and still didn’t finish ..

         “ but what ?” I squealed .. she hugged me so tight . “ But Kris … believe me .. the feeling I received when ever we were together never was the same with him … the way we used to kiss each other … and make love .. to each other  was something I couldn’t  forget .. because I love you Kris .. “ she said  while crying . my eyes started to tear up,

         “ I can’t for…” I  began  but she interrupted me ..” You can ! you can forgive me… I explained to you everything .. you always was my lover .. you loved me with all your heart .. I did as well and we still feel the same toward each other even thought its been many years we didn’t see each other …. Your heart is still beating for me ..” she said as she put her  hand and my chest . she lifted her head then saw my teary eyes. “ you’re … cry. i…n.gg..” she mumbled , I immediately whipped them and looked up .

          “ you don’t have to hold on everything in your heart .. just kiss me Kris ..Just kiss me , you’re missing me so bad ..” she said to me I shook my head and  tried to push her but she grabbed me from my waist and crashed her lips with mine . I carried her and wrapped her legs around me and kissed her back ..  I pushed her against the wall as she kept devouring my lips and neck .  she kept pulling me toward her more and more . she was pushing her self and opening her legs as wide as possible for me , getting the position comfortable to my . she moaned in need . we were still wearing our clothes . I was wearing only my pants .

         “ go out “  I said as said let go of her , she stayed there shocked with what I said . I can’t find an explanation to what I did , am I crazy or what ?

         “ but you like it ! “ she said , I came close to her and took her so tight from arm “ what happened between us was all just a freaking mistake , I don’t know you  , now go out ! “ I said and pushed her out . and closed the door shut.

          I went into the shower  , took off my pants and boxers ,took a soap and part of cloth and started cleaning every part that she touched , I hated my self after kissing her so passionately .

After I finished I whipped my self the towels and then put on some new clothes .

       I laid on the bed and tried to sleep but I couldn’t,  the image never leaves me , just why did it happen , it was just a accident , an accident ! nothing else .

      

       NEXT DAY MORNING

     

       Nou Ha Pov

      

       I opened my eyes , because of the lights in the Room ..I looked at the ceiling , this wasn’t the same of my room! No wait this wasn’t already my room , I kept thinking , I half got up and sat on the bed , “ Good morning “ someone said from the side , I turned , “ Tao?” I asked , still can’t understand anything .

      He giggled and came and sat beside me . “ don’t you remember anything ?” He asked , i just shook my head , his bright smile was so beautiful . I pushed the blanket away and  to get up , but he grabbed my hand .

     “ where ?” he asked me , I took a time to reply , “ well .. out of here .. i don’t remember who brought me here “ I answered .

      “ none brought you here , but it’s you who came here .. by your self ..” he said , i cocked an eyebrow “ really?” I asked , he smiled and came close to me ,  “Well , you were too much scared , you came here crying and sniffling like a baby , you can never imagine how you looked ..” He said and giggled . Some pictures of what happened yesterday started to come continuously .. because of the thunder I came , and to the same person ! Tao .

       “ Oh please ! now I can remember everything! “ I said as I stuck out my tongue to him , “ and I wasn’t looking that bad! Huh “ I said , and he giggled .

        “ wait , you said everything ?” he asked me , I looked at him , and nodded slowly , the color oh his face got changed . why? “ is everything okey ?” I asked , he didn’t reply , he was zoning out .  “ Taooo… he.hou..” I said quietly as I touched his head , then he snapped out .

        “ okey .. you’d better go out straight forward to your room without anyone seeing you coming out from this room ..” he said to me . the way he used to talk with , got totally changed .

       “ Okey , I know.. “ then I tried to move , but i felt him grabbing my hand i turned , “ Kris was looking for you last night” he said . I opened my eyes wide ,  “ what !! “ I  asked . “yeah  , he did , maybe he went to your room and didn’t find you there … but why would he be searching for u?” .. he asked again .

      “ God No … and why didn’t you wake me up ! and tell me to go to my room ! aish!”  I said. And huffed .

      “ what Huff ?! ; you know a pie that fell on the floor from the high counter , so it was all over the floor , dispersed every where  that’s how you were on the bed , I mean poor bed . that bed isn’t king-sized as  the one you have in your Royal room … god bless it …” he said and looked at the side . what !? like a pie !

     “ what!!! Was I really like that !!   your  comparison is a sarcasm ,thanks” I said and opened the door , just like how dare him ! , I felt hands wrapped around my arms from behind. I stopped and tried to breath . “ you looked like an angel “  He whispered  , I blushed and tried to move ,  but he stopped me . “ Tao … it’ okey .. just don’t do something .” I said . like a whisper . 

    " i won't do anything ... just forgive me ." he said to me .. i just nodded .. " it's okey i forgave you .. now i should go " i said and went as he let go of me .

I went to my room . had a shower , changed into something casual .then headed down stairs , i found them all already there except Tao . 

 

      " Are you planning to go somewhere after having Breakfast baby?" Kris asked me .. the last word made my heart skip a beat .i opnened my mouth to answer him .

        " AAAH--h don't you see what are you doing!!?" Kris yelled , i frowned , some of the maids poured the Tea  by accident on his lap . 

        " Soo Yang , what is that ? don't you see what are you doing?" i yelled , as i went to see him . the poor him was burnt , " Dae Eum .. take him and give him some new clothes ." 

        " Me?" the maid asked , " Yes you! " i answered . " I'm still new .. i don..." she mumbled ..seemed so shy . " I'll Do it by my self ! i'll take him , "  someone talked , it was My official maid . " You,?" i asked cocking an eye brow . 

       " yes .. Miss .. it doesn't matter now .who , let's just help him ," she came and took him ..

       something isn't going on its right way .... 

------------------------

 

                              Hummm Hiii  ♥ ♥  So what do you think about thi chapter ??? 

           i updated for you , so Hope you like it , are you excited for the next one ? , then wait !!! ♥