there's something

No Ordinary LoVEe

Nou Ha Pov 

" what are you doing here ?" i asked her , i still didn't get to know her as well , i cocked an eyebrow ; she still didn't answer me . 

" i'm here just ... i.erm .. if you want anything ofcourse ." she said as she swallowed , she seemed terrified . i took few steps toward her . " are you sure ?" i asked . she didn't seem truthful. she just nodded. 

" okey , " i said smilpy as i moved forward , i glanced at her , she was following me , fine , i  went upstairs , to get for others their presents . i went to my Room  got them . she was still following me .

" prepare rooms for our guests , they are spending the night with me  here " i said as i turned to look at her in the eyes , she looked down immediatly. " understood?" i added , she nodded . 

" one for Tao , one for SuHo  and Wiwon , one for Sehun and HyeBin , one for Kai ..." i said still didn't finish , " and about Kris ?" she asked . Kris ?" , how did she know him name ? i think i still haven't mantioned it above here yet.  " yeah , one for him , how did you know his name ?" i asked , she lifted her eyes and looked at me  , " i heard you saying his name ...e... " she mumbled and  looked at the side . like nothing happened . i took it easy and  just said "Okey " then moved .

This looks a bit abnormal., i'll deal with it soon ,  we went down stairs . i put the presents on a side , and sat to eat dinner with them in the dinning room , as usual , Kris always glances at me . does that mean we're together now ? we've kissed each other in hot ways and we also made a confession .Ofcourse that means alot.

I had fun as much as i could with Wiwon and HyeBin , they kept asking if i'm really with Kris or still not yet .we played , danced , sang , we did everything, we had lots of fun with the boys . when it was time to sleep , i told them that i prepared for them their rooms . i also told the servants to guide them to it . I could feel my self complete from a side . 

I went to my Room , closed the door , i changed into my pyjamas , and got in bed as i my own televison. i kept watching Tv until i fellt sleepy then i turned it off .. pulled the whole blanket on me , and then fell asleep , in my head i could imagine like Kris singing for me a lullaby while holding me between His warm  arms . the dream went to far , and i woke up , because of  a terrible sound . The thunder 's . " god please not" i whispered to my self . i closed and tried to sleep again . but i couldn't ; how come ? to sleep and i could hear this noise too loud in the depth of my ears . i got up , opened the door and walked in the hall way.

i saw a door on my left side  . i knocked it . in the other side  a door was opened , it was a small living room in upstairs , i took a look, i didnt use to get in that room alot . i stared at it . i zoned out . " hey ?" i heard . i turned to see . it was Tao . 

" what are you doing here in that time of night ?" he asked , me , i  totally forgot why , what the hell ? i kept thinking and thinking , i heard the sound again .I cringed . 

" are you scared ?" He asked with a soft voice , i noded truthfully , he took my hand and dragged me in the room , " Come in " he said 

" calm down , it's not a big deal it's just a thunder . " he said as he palmed my cheeks  . I Smiled and then he hugged me. i hugged him back . 

" do you want to go somewhere else ?" he asked as i let go of him . i lifted my eyes and shook my head . i saw him smiling . " Okey let's watch Tv " he said to me as we sat on the bed .

he went to take the Tv remote , i noticed he wasn't wearing warm that could protect him , it was could a bit even though inside the mansion was warm.  he has very y body , i looked up and down as he moved , god! what am i doing!? stop , stop.

" you can lay on the bed if you want." he said to me , as he turned the Tv on , then gave me the remote , " you have a big beautiful mansion" he said to me..

" acctually it's not mine , it's my parents 's .. but they moved to another one that they bought , and i prefered to stay here , you can say it became mine now " i said and smiled , he smiled back , " your family seems rich " he said , i didn't know what to say back to him . i m not and i never was from that Big-Headed kind of people . " even though you're so humble " he added . 

" thanks .. i really don't like to be some sort of big-headed" i said and looked down. " i know " he said to me. he was so kind and sensetive at the same time . we talked  about alot of random topics and also laughed alot  as we also tried to remain calm so we will not make others wake up , i changed the chanel . trying to find something good to watch . " oh that's a good  movie " he said .

" have u watched it before?" i asked as i looked at him , he was already beside me . He nodded . ismiled and  put down the remote and looked back at the Tv .  

" so is it a good one ?" i asked again ,  i was curious about it . t seemed really good . " yeah it is " he answered . We kept watching it . it was really so late . about  3:00 Am . i felt so sleepy , i couldn't control my self , my head fell on his chest , i fell asleep 

Tao Pov 

We were watching the movie , but i noticed that she fell asleep , on my chest, her head fell , i made her sit staright , but she mumbled . " A-ahh.."  , so cute , i smiled as i saw her peaceful sleep , her pink beautiful lips , i maid her lay on the bed again .. she seemed so tired and sleepy . i pulled the blanket and covered her as well .What if that sound came back again and freaked her out ? many questions kept rolling in my head . i went under blanket next to her ,  we were together on one bed . the sound came back and i made her cringing in her sleep . i held her in between my arms . " Shh Baby " i said as i hugged her . she hugged me back , few inches separated our lips from each other . I could feel her breathing . 

I looked one more time at her whole beautiful face , it won't hurt , sure it won't , she will not know anything  , i bend down my neck ,  then pressed my lips against hers, she didn't wake up neither move , " Mmmh .." a small moan came out , i giggled and kissed her again , this time she responsed to my kiss , how came ?i was ,  but i tried to stop , i got up from bed and went to  get some water from the kitchen down stairs , and left her sleeping .

Kris Pov 

I had a nightmare , i jumped from my place . sweat was rolling down my back and over my forehead . i tried to chill out a bit . I got up from my bed. i went out of the Room , i wanted to check Nouha in her  room . i walked in the next hallway . once i was in front of the door , i noticed it was already open , weird , i pushed it , " Nouha ?" i called , no replies , she wasn't anywhere, where is she? i went out of the room and headed down stairs , she may be there for some fresh water . she never leaves my mind , i went in the kitchen , i was still didn't turn the lights on  , i noticed something moving , " Nou Ha ?" i called. 

" Kris ?" the person said , it was a man , then he the lights . it was Tao , " Tao , what are you doing here ?" i asked , he smiled .

" i came for some fresh water , you?" he said.

" mee too , by the way , have you seen Nou Ha anywhere ?" i asked , he was terrified , he took a while to answer. 

" N- no isn't she in her room ?" he  answered simply , i shook my head , as he looked away , is there anything wrong ?. i went and took a cup , filled it up with fresh water , drank it . " okey i'll go now " i said .

"  mee too " he said , and drank his cup in one gulpe . i watched him . weird , so weird is  the way he has been acting recently.

" Tao , is everything okey ? you can tell me" i said to him . hopping he will say anything , he seemed so unsecure .

" Guys ?"  we heard someone calling from behind , i turned ...  " Nou Ha ?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers , so here's another chapter ,so hummm what do you think ? ;)) 

Hope you like it , guess things are getting complicated right ? heheh , ENJOY ! k? ;) 

                                                       <3