Why are they acting awkwardly ?

No Ordinary LoVEe

Nou Ha Pov

it seemed really weird that Kris was looking in rude way at his Bestfriend , i need to know what's going on between those two , they are best freinds , i have to find out sooner or later , i moved To my Tent with Hye Bin , when i started Taking off my wet clothes " Yah " i  turned immendiatly , it was Hye Bin , acctually i jumped from the sudden action.

" Hye bin you scared me .." i said trying to catch my breaths . she came and crassed my back . 

"where have u been ? "she asked , i looked at her , " having a walk witH Tao why ?"  i asked .

" really ? have you enjoyed your time ? did you have fun?" she asked me again , " What kind of fun you're talking about ?"i asked  , 

" Don't get me Wrong , i mean what have u done there ?" she asked  , 

"well Nothing Just Kept walking as we .. Talked about ramdom topics " i said trying to avoid eye contact .

" Oh okey good , " She said as i started puting up my clothes , " hye bin , we became close right ? we can trust each other right ? " i  said and she nodded " Sure sweetheart" .

" is there anything bad happening between Kris and Tao ? i mean they are bestfreinds but lately they used to act really weirdly .. im asking  concidering you as a close friend to them . " i asked .

" is there anything between you and kris ?" she asked , what is she meaning but asking such like these questions . my heart started beating so fast as the sudden sentence came out of . "No" i said calmly .

" Nouha be honest with me ... you can trust me " She said as she grabbed my hand . i really felt like telling her , she was the closest person to me in this camp , but in the same time i didn't want anyone to know . 

" No  , there's nothing between us , why ?" i asked , still acting calmly like there 's nothing .

" he's freaked out , everytime i talk to him about you and Kris ..i think he's falling for you ." what ? falling for me ? Tao falling for me, NO NO this can't be true !! is it me the girl he talked about ? when we were in the forest ? " no  i don't think so  " i said calmly again.

" i think Kris too  is falling for you so that may be the main reason why they Got changed , .. that the two bestfriends has fallen in love with the same girl " she exhaled  ," i saw everything when both of you were coming back to the camp grabbing each other hands , he wouldn't grab your hand for no reason ." She said and i shook my head , i feel like my heart is going to explode , the pulses increases speed each second. just the idea that Kris may fall  in my love makes me feel like i've got the entire world between my hands , it's something incredible .

" I don't think so .. just let's go out" i said trying to avoind eyes contact . god this girl was really so smart , she could notice anything just from the first sight .

" Fine , " she said as i smiled and she smiled back , i managed to go out of the tent suddenly she grabbed my hand , " wait , the weather is cold outside , we should put up our scarves and mittnes, " she said to mee and we both put our things then got out of the tent , 

as we were walking toward the big woodlogs  around  the bonfire in a side , i noticed that Kris was there but he wasn't alone , he was with a boy , who's he ?"

"who's that boy there with Kris ?" i asked Hye bin ; she looked and shook her head, " I don't know .." she said .

" hello " i said as we arrived , " Hii " Hye bin said too , 

"hello " kris turned and smiled .

we sat  beside them , suddenly Hye Bin sneezed ,  " Need a HandkerChief?" we heard the boy next to Kris said , she Lifted her head and looked at him n he smiled , his smile was beautiful . then took the handkerchief  , their  fingers could touch  , " Thank you " , she said and bowed her head , " You're welcome " he said .

" By the way i"m Sehun " He said ,and smiled sweetly , ," Im Nouha and this is Hye bin " i said as i shouted to hye bin he looked at her and smiled .

" so have you guys met before ?" Hye bin asked , and looked at them , 

" no  , we  're just camp friends but it's seems like we 're close now , " sehun said and smiled , " Aah " i said and Hye bin smiled .

"Hello " we heard someone said from behind we turned and saw Tao  , he came after he changed his wet clothes , and sat on the Wood Log above us . 

we talked about random topics   , " Heeey " we heard Wiwon said , she came with Suho , they seemed really happy , we smiled back sweetly " Hey " we said . 

15 minutes later ." oh you guys are all here "  we heard La rae said as she came with her friend and Kai too , " Heeeeyy " Kai said , "heey man " Hye bin said .La Rae's Friend's name was Mi Chae. she brought with her a big bottle of alcohol and  cups too .

NO ONE 'S POV

Kris Nouha , Tao  MiChae , Kai ,La Rae ,Sehun  Hyebin , Wiwon and SuHo. they all were sitting there . " so guys what are you going ?" Mi Chae asked .

" jusT talking about Random thinsg " Tao replied .

La Rae started to put some of the Alcohol in each cup then gave everyone a cup . "take one " She said as she handed Nouha one .

" No .i....d..ont Drink " Nouha Replied ,  and kris chuckled at what she said .  they all drank their cups .

" so guys what do you think about playing something ?" La Rae suggested . " mmm like what ,?" Kris asked .

" Mmm confession?" Mi Chae said . they all agreed .

" i 'll start" Mi Chae said . " I've never fall in love "  , " oh we can change that .." kai said  looking at her with a smirk . they all laughed .

" what about you guys ?" she asked , "  mee too " Sehun said  , " im alwyas falling in love " Kai said and laughed.

"and me .." Hye bin said , " Nor me .. " La Rae said .  Suho and Wiwon just smiled ,  " i have fallen in love " Wiwon said , " and me .." Suho said shyly .

" I don't believe in love " Kris said  , Nouha didn't say anything she just looked down , " I have fallen in love " Tao said and they  all looked at him and laughed ." Ooh" . , "i have .. From the first sight " Sehun said and they all  smirked .

" okey , i have never watched films " Hye bin said , " mee too " Nouha and wiwon said at the same time , "im not intrested into it " Kris said , "Alwyas always " kai said and we started laughing again , " suho didn't talk neither Tao and La Rae  Mi Chae and Sehun.

" i've never been kissed " Nouha said  , she glanced and saw Kris looking at her . Tao just laughed ,  she looked down and Bit her bottom lip.

" always alwyas " Kai said again , " Damn man ."  Suho said to him and they all giggled . 

" have you ever done something so the police  stopped you ?" Wiwon asked . 

" Mee .. party night " Mi Chae said , " Mee too ..hmm " La Rae said .

" once i hit an inspector " Hye bin said . " i peed on the side walk , , i had to "  Kris said and they all laughed . 

after almost one hour , everyone went to their tents to slepp .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                Hello i hope you like it , i know it's a bit short , Sorry ,

i'll try to update as soon as i can , and about the Mistakes , just ignore them , k?

                                           ENJOY  ♥