Lust & Shock

No Ordinary LoVEe

There she stood beside Tao in front of the wooden door waiting for it to open , They could hear foot steps getting close to it each second. Tao noticed that Nou Ha wasn’t feeling that well, she was playing with her fingers in anxiety, then she intertwined them.

Moments later, the door was open , she lifted her eyes to see, the tall boy was walking back somewhere in the apartment. Giving his guests his back , not allowing them to look at him in the eyes. Nou Ha  took few steps forward while Tao was still standing there  without moving. She noticed that he didn’t move, “ aren’t you coming with me?” she asked  as she turned.

Tao shook his head ,” I’ve told you that I will not get inside” he said looking at his feel awkwardly . he knew that something would happen , and he would not definitely be able to bear it. Nou Ha swallowed her own saliva as she  nodded in response as she looked at her feet as well ..” A-As you want” she said calmly .

He moved slowly away , when she noticed that he wasn’t there anymore , she closed the door , and managed to walk forward again with trembling hands . she couldn’t understand why she was shaking.  She let her eyes wander all over the apartment as she stopped for a quiet moment.

Slowly , she moved again , but this time she  was willing to enter an opened room , she could tell that he may be there . she exhaled as she saw her lover sitting on the other side of the bed with a upper-body ,  she approached the bed  “ K-Kris …” she  hissed. Getting close to him.

He didn’t move neither say anything, she put down the small bag she was holding , took of her overcoat , and threw it on the messy bed-sheets.  “ A-Are you okey?” she asked tenderly as she put her hand on his shoulder , he  half looked at her side , and then looked forward again. “ You can tell me, … what’s going on ?” she asked again caressing his bare muscular back. “ K-Kris .. I’m here ..” she hissed again , and leaned her head on his arm , “ I don’t know why you aren’t  answering me .. B-But no mater what’s the reason. Y-You’ll always find me by your side ..” she said hopelessly , then got up ,picked up her handbag and overcoat and headed the door .

Without any warning , she felt pair of strong arms hugging her from behind, the hands were caressing her belly tenderly , she closed her eyes enjoying the moment .he moved his hand from her waist away to her hands  talking the handbag and the overcoat from her , and then threw them away. He made her turn to face him .Their lustful gazes met again, he approached her  , blowing some air on her parted soft , pink lips , she closed her eyes in response as there’s wasn’t almost any space between them, then he attacked them , she kissed him back   moving their lips together. His tongue begged for entrance  as he palmed  her cheek  while grabbing her wait with the other one.

She parted her lips a bit , then he slide his tongue inside of her month exploring  every corner, she moaned as she enjoyed  the sensation she was receiving from  the sudden action , it was her first time  French kissing someone , especially that he was the one doing it with her.

As he was kissing her passionately , his other hand was wandering over her body , she crossed her arms around his neck pulling him ever closer , However , he loved  her being outgoing .

“M-Aaah ..” She  moaned  because of the sudden action , which feeling his lips planting kisses on her neck and her collarbones after he took of her scarf, he picked her up bridal style , talking her back to the bed . she smiled as she saw his bright smile again, she was really falling for him.

 He made her lay on the bed, then got on top of her , devouring her lips lustily, he just couldn’t stop himself ,  but he knew that soon he should stop .  she closed her eyes  while caressing his defined  abs , “ M-Aah.. A-ah” she moaned lustily in  between his arms  as she felt his lips on her neck , she was quiet sure that he will leave hickeys. In some how he wanted to mark her as his even though it was still early for it .

“ moan my name baby.. “ he whispered in her ear , which brought shivers to her whole body. He caressed her thighs with his hands up and down , she didn’t stop him but responded to his touch opening her legs making his private area get even closer to hers .” A-AH.. Kr-Kris A-ah” she moaned  gratefully enjoying the pleasure she received as he squeezed her . He slipped his  hand under her dress  caressing her skin , she arched her back begging for more from him , the atmosphere  in the room was getting hot more and more ,he undressed her, leaving  her only with haer underwear, she  felt a bit shy , but it all went as soon as she  noticed  how  hard he was , she noticed the formed tent in his pants .

Seductively, she made him lay on the bed ,  she caressed his abs with her palms , giving lustful  looks, “ !A-AH ! Just do it!” he shouted out lustfully while running his fingers through  her shrouded  brown hair,  he was scanning every inch of her body with a huge desire . she moved her palm above his which made him get harder, “S—AA-H come on baby!” he begged ,  she giggled “ Humm .. so you’re begging ..” she teased, he rolled his eyes then smirked , “ do you want me to you here or what?” he asked with a serious tone, she widened her eyes , “ you’re  gonna be stretched” he said smirking , she  could feel  her cheeks warming up in shyness “Yah! You ert!” she shouted , he giggled , and then sat in a straight way on the bed.  “ Kris ..You know I’m still..a-a..” she  couldn’t continue her sentence, looking down and playing with her fingers.

“ I know baby… and it’s okey , I’m not forcing you to do anything  now” he said with a tender tone, then lifted her chin with his index finger making their lustful eyes meet again , without a warning he pressed his lips against hers. “ I love you baby” he whispered softly , she smiled truly ,” I love…”

Ding.Dong.

They heard the door bell rang , Nou Ha winded her eyes  in fear , “ W-Who  Would come now!” she asked  hesitantly , “ Calm down , I’ll go open the door, and see “ he said palming her cheeks , she nodded in response, he pecked her lips then walked away.

“ wait, who are you?  I’m sorry but you can’t come in just like that , strange people aren’t welcomed in my…” Kris talked to someone , and it seemed that he was fighting back that person who wanted  to come in against his will, “ Get out of  my way and don’t ing dare to touch me!”  a female voice was heard in the whole apartment , Nou Ha could recognize  to who it belonged to .

“ M-Mom?” Nou Ha asked her self in shock , her heart was pounding  inside her chest , in fear , she could see how much her mother was furious , her eyes were full of hate and anger . she couldn’t imagine what will happen after that , her mother seeing her in such a situation with a young man.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________