Chapter Nine

Never Ending Love

IU wakes up in a hospital bed. She looks around and sees Kris in the bed next to her. He had different tubes attached to himself and he had an oxygen mask over his mouth.

'What happened?! How did he become like this?! I got to go over and check.' IU panicked.

As she slowly forced herself up, she felt a stong hand stop her. She falls back in surprised and looks to see who it was. It was Luhan and the rest of the Exo-m boys. They all had a few scratches or bruises.

'?!' IU thought.

"Don't. Kris needs rest." Luhan said quietly.

"What happened? What made him like this?!" IU moaned with her face in her hands.

She felt Luhan put his arms around IU and his breath tickle her ear.

"I was in the middle of my daily walk when I see you both unconscious. I called the ambulance and called the others." Luhan said with his head bowed.

His voice was full of sorrow which alarmed IU. She forcefully picked her hand up and put it on Luhan's shoulder. 

"Kris is gonna be alright. I promise. You will never lose a member like this," IU said encouragingly even though she didn't believe herself.

The other members nod in agreement. 

"Thank you IU. You helped a lot." Luhan said as he hugged IU.

IU's ears pinked. Blood came rushing to her face.

"Don't thank me," she said embarrassed.

"Well we have to leave and train." Luhan said standing up and stretching.

As a goodbye, each member hugged her and said thank you. As soon as they were out the door, IU plopped back down exhausted. As soon as she touched her pillow, everything went black for her.

IU had a dream based on what actually happened to her and Kris. She woke up screaming for the men to stop hurting Kris. She felt a gentle arm around her. She looks up to see that it's Kris.

"You're still mine. Even though it has risks. Hyo Ri will learn a lesson that she can't stop someone from loving someone else." Kris said soothingly.

"B....b....but I don't want you to get hurt like this again." IU sobbed as she put her head down on Kris's shoulder.

"Shhhhhh." Kris said as he IU's hair tenderly. "I'm gonna make you mine. And no one will stand in between. Not even that brat, Hyo Ri. Understand?"

Kris lifted IU's head up.

"I promise. Mark my word." Kris smiles.

IU sniffles and wipes her nose and eyes with the tissue Kris offered her.

"Forever together." They said in unison as looked into each other's eyes.