Chapter Ten

Never Ending Love

IU sits at the lunch table lost in her thoughts. 

"Hey pumpkin." Kris says as he puts down his tray and sits next to IU.

IU looks up startled, but smiles to see that it was Kris. 

"Hi." IU says quietly.

"So do you have plans today?" Kris asks winking.

IU blushes and answers,"Nope."

"Wanna hang with the boys and me?" 

IU smiles secretly and nods her head. 

Kris smiles, but it soon fades at the sight of Hyo Ri. He stands up and walks over to her leaving IU in confusion.

"You better stop with damn stupid acts." He said quietly in a low voice to Hyo Ri so IU can't hear.

Hyo Ri smirks.

"You think you're threatening words are gonna stop me?!" Hyo Ri squeaks.

"Fine. You chose it to be this way so let's see how it goes." Kris answers fiercely. 

Hyo Ri gulps and walks away quickly with her friends trailing behind her.

Kris stands there and watches as Hyo Ri disappears and turns around to find IU. 

"Sorry. There was some business that I had to take care of." Kris winks.

Just as IU began to reply, Exo-M Boys come running in all out of breath.

"Woah! What the hell happened to you guys?!" Kris asks alarmed.

"I think you can guess." Lay muttered.

"Yo hyung." Chen pants. "You gotta make that damn stop. I can't put up with her!" 

Kris didn't need any further explanation. IU looks at Kris with wide eyes.

================

Kris sits on the couch with his arms around IU. He looks at her innocent face and wonders why Hyo Ri would even want to mess with her. All of a sudden without hint, IU wakes up screaming.

"No! No! No! Don't hurt him!" IU screams.

Her shoulders shake violently as Kirs tries to wake her up.

"Don't hurt Kris. Take me instead!" IU sobs.

"IU! IU! It's just a dream wake up!" Kris says panicked.

IU opens her eyes and looks at Kris with her tear streaked eyes.

"I can't do this. I just can't! I have dreams of it. Dreams of you getting hurt because of me." IU cries into her hands.

"IU. IU." Kris says taking IU's face in his hands.

"I don't care what they do to me. I'm going to make you mine." Kris says.

IU sobs. 

"It's all my fault..." 

"No it isn't." Kris says comfortingly.

"In this world, there is one of you. And that's all I want in this world." Kris says IU's hair. 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating in a while! T.T But thank you for the subscribes! ❤️