Chapter Eight

Never Ending Love

IU lays in bed sleeping peacefully.

Ring. Ring. Ring. 

IU's phone vibrates loudly.

"Uhhhh. What is it now?! It's the middle of the night," IU groans trying to rub the sleep from her eyes.

She reaches for her phone and answers it without looking at who the caller was. Before IU could even say 'hello', a raspy voice says something that she couldn't understand.

"Come out n...." The voice was interrupted by a voice that sounded like Kris.

"NO! IU listen to me! Don't come out and close all the curtains. I'm telling you!" Kris's voice sounds far from the speakers.

"Be quiet will you?!" The raspy voice whispers.

IU is now fully awake.

"Hello?! Hello?! Kris is that you? Answer me please! I don't know what's going on please!" IU starts to panic.

Her heart hammers through her ribs as she listens intently for an answer. But all she hears is Kris in pain.

"NO! WHOEVER YOU ARE STOP! DONT HURT HIM! Please...." IU was in tears now as she paces around her room trying to think of something.

"All I need is for you to come to the front of the school and face me. Plus my boss doesn't want Kris to be hurt. She wants to see you cry in pain by her feet." The voice snarls.

What had he meant? Who could possibly be the boss? IU quickly dresses and leaves the house as quietly as she could. She closes the door and runs toward the school, feeling the cool night air rush past her face as she dashes through people's lawns.

'Whats happening to my life?!' IU thought.

IU reaches the school panting. In front of her stood Kris and couple of men in black suits. She could see Kris covered in blood.

"IU! What are you doing here? I told you not to..." Kris was interrupted by a man in sunglasses.

The man kneed Kris's ribs hard. IU could a small 'crack'. She stood in terror as she watched Kris throw his head back and howl in pain.

"Stop hurting Kris! Now I want you to pay some attention to IU. Shall we?" A sharp voice shrieked in the darkness.

IU spins around and finds herself face to face with her old enemy. Hyo Ri. 

Hyo Ri smirked when she saw IU's knees tremble.

"Te, Te, Te. You haven't changed one bit from the last time I've seen you. Hmph." Hyo Ri said as she pulled on IU's hair.

"I mean look at you! Why, you remind me of the ugly duckling." Hyo Ri said as she circled IU.

"W....w....what do you want?!" IU squeaked, trying to calm herself.

"Oh I'll tell you what I want. I. WANT. KRIS." Hyo Ri growled with her eyes flashing.

"Well you'll never have the chance to. Because you don't deserve it you ." Kris's voice rang through the darkness.

Hyo Ri spins around and glares at Kris.

"Just wait and see. I'll make you mine." Hyo Ri threatens.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! =D