Chapter One

Never Ending Love

"IU!!" Mrs.Lee stood over her daughter and looked at her disapprovingly.

IU shyly peaks from under the cozy blanket. First looking at her mother then at the clock. It was 7:00. IU jumps at least two feet in the air and almost crashes into her mother and quickly got dressed.

'Darn! I should have set my alarm! What am I gonna do with myself?!' IU mutters under her breath.

Mrs. Lee stands there looking at her daughter disapprovingly then stalks out of the room. At the doorway Mrs. Lee stopped and warned her that if she wakes up one more time, she was going to make IU do 100 math problems after school. IU looked at her with a horrified expression. She 100% hated math. It was her worst subject ever!

"And I mean it..."said Mrs. Lee taking one last glance at IU before she left the room.

========

Mrs. Lee parked the SUV in the school parking lot. IU gulps as she looks at the huge building before walking up the stairs.

"Come on IU!"urged her mother as she pushes her daughter closer to the school building.

IU looks at her mother with a pleading look. Mrs.Lee glares at her daughter. Something about this new school made IU squirm inside. She let out a deep sigh and knew that this year wouldn't be different from the other schools she's been to. IU had a flash back. She saw herself being bullied. Played with. Taunted. Tortured.

"IU? Are you ok? You look a little pale." Said her mother.

IU jerked her head up and shook her head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." IU mumbled.

As they continued walking down the quiet hallway, Mrs.Lee suddenly stopped in front of a classroom door. 

"This is the place."Mrs. Lee said.

"You sure?" IU started to freak out. 'We can't be here already?!'

"I'm positive that this is the place." Said Mrs. Lee assuringly. She, too, had also sounded a little scared.

========

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

 

Mrs. Lee quietly knocked the door. The door opened. A young, beautiful looking lady answered the door.

"Ah... You must be IU! I completely forgot! Anyways, I'm Mrs. Jung. Come in. So we can have everyone welcome you." Mrs. Jung said  with a warm and comforting smile.

IU gulps. As she walks into a classroom full of lousy kids. IU turns to say good bye to her mother but her mother had already gone. Dang that woman is sure surprisingly quiet and sneaky! 

"Class? .... Class?!?!" Mrs. Jung screams.

As soon as the noise quiet downs, all eyes turn toward IU. IU gulps and squirms under everyone's stares.

"Wooo-hooooo!!!!!" A guy named Chen calls out.

His eyes literally pop out and he starts drooling when he caught the sight of IU.

"Who is that new hot chick?????" Chen asks.

Mrs. Jung rolls her eyes and says,"Class, this a new transfer student. Her name is IU. She will be studying with us for the rest of the year. So I hope you can make friends with her and welcome in. Why don't we give her a warm welcome applause?"

The whole class claps wildly, especially the boys. Someone among the students called what's up newbie? Everyone laughed except for Mrs. Jung. IU pinked and could feel her face warming up which was a sign that she a was about to cry.

"Okay!" Mrs. Jung says loudly. "That's enough! I'm so sorry about that IU. Why don't you go sit by the Exo-m Boys?"

IU looked up to see who the Exo-m Boys were. Six handsome boys raised their hands. IU gupled. This was not what she was expecting. As soon as she sat down, the Exo-m Boys started to introduce themselves.

"I'm Luhan."

"I'm Kris. Nice to meet ya."

"I'm Tao."

"I'm Chen. You're so hot!"

"I'm Xiumin."

"I'm Lay. Hope we all can become friends."

The Exo-m boys looked at IU as they waved dreamingly. IU glanced around the classroom to see if anyone was looking. And there was. There was one girl that glared at her with disgust and hatred and jealousy. IU could see that her name tag read Kim Hyo Ri. IU gulps and quickly looks away.

'Oh what am I going to do?! Everyone's falling for her. But that girl, doesn't seem to be a nice one! Oh what am I gonna do?! Damn you school!!!!' IU cries in her mind.

IU raises her hand slowly. She needed to have some time to think to herself.

Mrs. Jung raises her eyebrow. "Ladies room?" 

IU nods.

"I need to go too!" Hyo Ri declares.

=========

Mrs. Jung looked frustrated. 

'Where were those two? It's taking them like thirty minutes to get back!' Mrs. Jung wonders worriedly.

"Kris! Go look for IU and Hyo Ri." Mrs. Jung says sternly.

Kris jerked his head up and raises an eyebrow."What?! I can't just go looking for them in the ladies room!"

Just as he finished, Hyo Ri stalks into the classroom. Her uniform was smeared with raw egg mixed with flour. But she didn't seem to care at all. She just looked satisfied.

'Now!' Mouthed Mrs. Jung.

Kris sighed and left the classroom.

==========

Kris wanders through the halls and checks closets to see if the newbie was there but she wasn't. 

'Where is the newbie?' Kris wondered still checking closets. 

Suddenly he heard a wimper. A wimper that dogs make when they're ashamed or scared. Kris peered into the closet that the sound came from.

"Newbie?" Kris called not wanting to scare her.

A dark figure was crawled up into a ball in the corner. Slowly the figure lifted her head to reveal that it was IU. IU's eyes widened and she suddenly looked embarrassed and ashamed.

"E..e....Exo-m K..Kris?" IU stumbled for the right words.

Kris sighed in relief. He had found the newbie after twenty long minutes. He walked in and offered her his hand. IU hesitated at first but took his hand anyways. His hands were soft warm and tender.

"What are you doing in here?" Kris asked quietly.

IU looked scared again.

"H..Hyo Ri..." Was all IU answered because she didn't want him to feel sorry for her.

Kris looked at her worriedly. She was covered with raw egg and flour. 

'So that explains why Hyo Ri was covered in egg and flour, too!' Kris thought.

"Come on." Kris says as he guides her to the door."I'm taking you to the nurse."

IU didn't argue. They were quiet during the whole walk until they stopped in front of the nurse's office.

Kris shoved his hands into his pockets and says,"Well I guess I'll wait for you outside."

IU nods and disappears inside the nurse's office. 

=========

IU comes out wearing a pink skirt and a cute blue cardigan.

"You ready to go back?" Asked Kris.

IU nods. But before they start walking again, IU stops him and says thank you shyly and quietly.

"No problem. It was the teacher that said to go look for you." Kris says embarrassed.

=========

"There they are!" TheExo-m Boys shriek. "What took you so long hyung?"

"Oh just had to take care of some business." Kris says smiling as he looks at IU.

IU blushes. Everyone is relieved for their return, all except one. Kim Hyo Ri. Her eyes started to fill with hatred and jealousy.

'You still steal my man even after I did that to you?! Are you seriously that stupid?! Oh, oh! I see how it's going.'Hyo Ri says inher mind. 'You try to steal my man, you deal with me.'

Hyo Ri turns around and scribbles something in her notebook.

"This ain't gonna be pretty." Hyo Ri says under her breath.

=========

"Hyung!! Wait up!" Calls Chen. "Is it true?!"

Kris pretended to be confused. "What's true?"

"That you did something to the newbie and Hyo Ri asking you out?" Chen asks.

He did help the newbie but he didn't hear about Hyo Ri asking him out.

"Where did you hear that from?!" Kris asked shocked.

"The whole school is spreading rumors about! When they asked Hyo Ri if it was true, she said it was definitely the truth! Hyung, what are you keeping from us?" Chen says.

Kris waves his question away and asks,'What is happening to my life?!'

 

 

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed my first chapter and I hope you can comment or subscribe.

Thanks for reading!

Make sure you read chapter two which will come in a few hours. ^^