Why?

Through Thick and Thin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: Korean in GRAY.

I woke up, flickering my eyelids open and seeing that it was already morning. I looked towards the clock and saw that the clock struck 725am. I guess it was time to get up and get ready for work.

I turned and saw my husband was still asleep. He was sleeping soundly, hearing his snoring was like music to my ears. Weird, but I like it. His arms were still drapped around my waist.

I covered my ness some more with the blanket and tried to shake him awake. "Taec. Wake up."

Taecyeon groaned and just nuzzled himself next to me.

"Taecyeon. Get up. We need to get ready for work." I kept shaking him, but he wouldn't budge. "Taec, please don't do this now." I pinched his skin, making him yelp in pain.

"Ow! That hurt," he groaned in pain. He tossed and turned in the bed.

I laid myself onto his broad chest. "Get up you lazy cat! Don't tell me you're tired because of the amazing night we had." I just smirked to myself.

Taecyeon opened his eyes and looked at me. "Oh. I will never get tired of you, Baby. I enjoyed my night and I'm sure you did, too." He grabbed my chin and kissed me ever so gently.

I giggled when I pulled away. "Well, you and your ertedness couldn't stop begging."

"Hey. I have no erted mind. BTW, am I way bigger than Nichkhun?" HAHAHAHA! He still believes that text was true?!

I pushed him and gave him a playful punch on the chest. "Taec!" I got myself up from him and scurried around the room to find my robe.

"Jessica Jung Ok! You owe me an answer!" Taecyeon yelled after me when I grabbed my robe from the bathroom. I walked back tying the strings together and I just laughed at him. "Jessica! I don't like this! Don't be Nichkhun's personal assisstant anymore!"

I could only laugh. Seriously, this guy is so gullible. "Taec! I'm not that kind of personal assisstant."

Taecyeon looked at me dumbfoundedly. He is seriously gullible. "What are you talking about? You sent me that text saying you were having free time with Nichkhun and that you were having with him! And that you said he's much bigger than me! What is this?!"

I laughed really hard that my stomach was in so much pain.

Taecyeon stared at me. "What?"

I went over to my husband and sat on his lap. I kissed him passionately, leaving him very confused.

He pulled back. "I'm so confused!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I never sent you that text."

"Huh?"

"It's true that Nichkhun and I had some free time. But that was called lunch time. Nichkhun took my phone and sent all those texts about him and me having ."

Taecyeon bit down on his lips. "What?! So that whole time it was Nichkhun?!"

I nodded while I kept laughing at him.

Taecyeon shook his head. "Why am I so stupid?! I'm gonna kill Nichkhun!"

I caressed his face. "No. Don't do that."

"But he keeps pranking me like that."

I kissed him deeply once more. "I still love you and you only." I kissed him again.

He smiled at me and kissed me again and again. He stopped then asked me, "Am I still big?" I saw his eyebrows wiggle.

I playfully pushed him. "Taec! Shut up!" I got off of him and picked up a piece of clothing off the floor from last night then threw it at his face. "Get dressed!" I exited into our bathroom to get myself ready for work.

 

After an hour, Taecyeon and I were already ready for work. We were sitting at the table eating breakfast together.

I spoke up, "Nichkhun said he wanted me to stay a little later than usual. So I might not be home till after 9. Will you be able to fetch dinner?" I didn't want him to worry, so I gave him pleading eyes.

He smiled at me. "Yes. I'll be alright. I can probably get a few of the guys for dinner. I'll call up Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung, and Junsu. I'm sure those lazy bums don't have anything else to do." He chuckled.

I giggled and grabbed his hand that laid on the table. He tooke my hand and squeezed it in his hand. "Alright. Be good then. Don't break down the house."

"No promises," he teased with me. "I'm just kidding. I will. I love you." He gave me a kiss before I headed out.

 

I arrived at the office and got my desk organized before hearing a knock on my door. "Come in."

I looked and saw Nichkhun at the door. "Hey Jess." He smiled his baby smile.

"Hey Khun. What's up? Need me to do something?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not at this point. But anyways," he started out as he took a seat across from my desk. "How was your night?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me, smirking.

I raised my eyebrows. "Khun!" I threw a little stuffed animal at him that sat on my desk. "That's none of your business."

Nichkhun just laughed at me. "What? I'm just joking around. Come on. Tell me! You and Taecyeon are my closest friends. We tell everything to each other."

"I'm not talking about my personal life with you."

Nichkhun sighed. "But you're my personal assisstant. You're supposed to report things to me when I ask for them."

I threw another one at him. "That's not the personal stuff I'm supposed to report about, Stupid."

"Tell me! I want to know if Taecyeon freaked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter