Haunted Kiss

Through Thick and Thin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared blankly at the blond headed giant. Did he just confess to me? I had thousands of thoughts running through my mind. I did not know what to say to him. I was still completely shocked of what just happened.

I swallowed the saliva in my mouth, but my throat still felt dry. "Kris, I...I don't know what to say."

Kris took my hand in his and I could feel his thumb caress my skin. "Jess, I know this is completely unexpected and pretty much wrong for me to say it, but I just had to get it out. I really do love you, Jessica. I've loved you ever since we were young, before you got married, before you started dating Taecyeon, before you left for Korea. It's been something that I wanted to tell you, but I never had guts to say it."

I was completely surprised. Was every guy I've met in love with me? First Khun, now Kris. I didn't have words to say.

"Jessica," Kris said. He began to use those wolf-like eyes to stare. "I just needed to tell you how I feel. I can never love another girl the same way I love you. You have always been special to me and no one can replace that love. No one can replace you, Jess."

Suddenly, he leaned against me. I was too surprised to even think what was happening. But I could feel a pair of lips mating with mine. That's when I was brought back to reality.

I pushed him off of me. "Kris!"

His eyes grew wide. "Uh..sorry. I wasn't thinking."

I stood up, brushing myself off. "I think I'm going to take a walk in the park. I'll be back later." I quickly rushed out of his room, not wanting to look at him for a moment. I then rushed down the stairs and out of the house.

 

I took my time as I walked around the park, seeing all the people out and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter