Everything's Perfect

Through Thick and Thin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning was not my best friend. But for some reason, I found myself waking up early as a fluttered my eyes open to see the white ceiling. I was lying in my bed with the covers drapped over me and only 7am.

I turned my head and found my handsome husband sleeping peacefully like a baby. His perfect face went with his perfect toned body. I took my left hand and caressed his face before picking at his black, thick locks. I could see him smiling in his sleep. "Why is my husband so perfect?"

"Because I have the perfect wife."

I jumped a little at the sound of his deep voice. His eyes were still closed but his smile was still on his face. "Hey! Dont' scare me." I rubbed on his arm up and down. "You know I hate that."

His eyes began to open and he looked up at me. "But you love me." I could see his little smirk. I did love him. I couldn't resist him. He was just my pure joy to my life. I don't know what I would do without him.

I was about to get myself out of bed, pulling the cover off my upper body. But as I moved my legs out into the open air, his strong arms wrapped around my small waist. I could feel his warmth and strength. I turned my head and saw his lips pursed. "I'm getting up."

"I don't want you to leave." His voice was soft and sweet. I could tell he was still sleepy.

"Taec, let me go," I demanded kindly as I lightly slapped on his hand.

He suddenly buried his head against the back of my neck with his breath against my skin. I could feel the goosebumps rising and the breeze of his breath. My body got tingles all over.

"But I won't let you go," he murmured. "Stay with me."

I gave his hand a light kiss. "I won't leave you."

His eyes fluttered open and gave me a deep stare in the eyes. "Play in bed with me." His sudden stare turned into the puppy eyes. Ugh! Why must he give me the puppy dog eyes? They're so darn cute!

"No, not now." I tried to be straightforward with him. I didn't want to reject him, but it was no time for playing in bed.

His grip tightened around my waist. "Please."

"Taec, we can't play around at seven in the morning."

"Why not?" He seemed so desperate. I don't know why he wants me right now. It's too early for him to feel that way. He usually takes his advantage after midnight. "I can't want my wife?"

I sighed. I was still debating whether I will give myself to him now or make him be cranky all day. Nah. I think I'll make him wait. I already gave him my ity on our wedding night. I'll just make him suffer. It will teach him a lesson on not to mess with me in the future. "Well, you and your erted mind will just have to wait because I ain't letting you have me today." I got myself to sit up and turn away from him.

I can sense behind me that he looked at me in disbelief. "Don't give me that look." I smirked to myself as I put my slippers on and shuffled into our bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before heading into the giant closet, pondering on what to wear for work.

Just as I was browzing for my blouse, his muscular arms came around my waist and I could feel his breath against my neck. He rocked me back and forth and I felt myself at peace being in his warmth. "When will you give me what I want?"

Sheesh, this guy! Now I got him only thinking about me in bed with him, under the covers. Gosh, I'm stupid. I shouldn't have seduced him that way. And I think I might have made it worse since I took my night shirt off. "Taecyeon! Let go! I need to get ready for work!"

Taecyeon wouldn't let me go, he just held me and caressed my skin across my belly button. His muscular hands running across my stomach made me feel the goosebumps rise all over my body. I shivered. "Are you cold, Babe? Why don't you come to bed with me and I 'll warm you up?" I could see his smoulder and smirk. Nice try. I'm not that stupid.

I slapped his arm. "No! I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work!" I pushed his arms away and tried to put back on my blouse, but he suddenly threw his arms around me, holding tightly against my body and arms. He picked me up and carried me out of our closet. "Ok Taecyeon! Let go!" I kicked all I could to get out of his embrace, but he's too much of a beast to even give effort.

I then suddenly got thrown onto our bed and he forced a kiss upon my lips. I felt his passion and his love for me, but I had not time to give him what he wanted. I'm not going to give into it this time! I, without too much force, pushed him away. But he then aimed for my neck, planting wet butterfly kissed along my collar. "Taecyeon-ah." Crap! I moaned!

I felt Taecyeon's lips form a smile. "Did I just hear you moan, Baby Girl?"

"No," I lied. I didn't want to give into this. I must find my way out of it!

He then stared at me deeply. "I don't think so. Don't lie to me. I know you did. You really want me now, don't you? Just say the words and I'm yours." He then planted more and more kisses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter