Complete

Through Thick and Thin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months later...

 

I sat with Taecyeon on the couch in front of the television. I had my back towards him as he was massaging my tensed shoulders.

“Babe, you’re so tensed. You need to get these knots out.” He dug his fingers into my skin, letting the pain ease in, but the knots release.

I pouted as I complained to him, “Hey, you try being a nine month pregnant woman who is carrying the baby of a bigger baby, and then tell me how you feel.”

“Hey! I’m not a baby!” he pouted.

I turned my head and pinched his cheek. “Then don’t act like one.” I stared at my stomach. I took my hand and rubbed it across it. “Ugh. I just want this baby out,” I groaned.

Taecyeon started massaging my lower back. “The doctor says it’s anytime now.”

I leaned my back against his broad chest, resting head on his shoulder while stretching my legs out between his. “I hope it’s soon.” I let out a deep sigh.

Taecyeon took his hands and intertwined them with my fingers. He took our hands and put them on my stomach, caressing the round bump. “Deep breaths.”

I took a deep breath like he said and exhaled.

“Good girl,” he said as he kept caressing me. “I can’t wait to be the father of this child.”

“You already are the father of this child, Stupid,” I laughed at him. “You’re the one who got me pregnant.”

Taecyeon had his toothy smile on his face. “I know.” He pulled me closer to his body, comforting me with his beastly body. I felt warm around him. He was my comfort and shelter. The angel in my beating heart. The key to my love. I don’t know where I’d be without him.

At that warm moment, my stomach grew massive pain. I felt a warm fluid dripping beneath me, coming down my leg. “Taec,” I called to him.

“Hmm?” he wondered as he was still deep in our moment with his eyes closed and snuggling his head against me.

I was in panic mode now. “Either I just peed myself or…” I could barely finish my sentence.

Taecyeon’s eyes lit up. “Or?!”

I looked at him with worried eyes. “I think it’s time.”

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Your water just broke!” Taecyeon exclaimed. He jumped up like he was having a panic attack. Actually, scratch that, he WAS having a panic attack.

“Taec! Don’t just stand there! Do something!” I was practically shouting at him. The pain was starting to take over all feelings.

Taecyeon ran out of the room, leaving me plopped on the couch. I could hear a conversation. “Nichkhun! Help! Jessie’s water broke!” “What do you mean you don’t know what that means?!” “It means she’s having the baby!” “Yeah, feel stupid now?!” “Well, get your over here! We need your help!” He came back to me. “Nichkhun’s coming, Honey. He’s coming.”

In less than ten minutes, Nichkhun arrived and he rushed over to me. “How you feeling, Jess?”

“In pain and cramped. Can someone just get me to a hospital?!”

Taecyeon immediately picked me up from the couch and ran out the door. He brought me to Nichkhun’s car and put me in the backseat.

Nichkhun had come running out of the house a minute later with my bag. He came over and put me in the back of the car. "I'll drive..."

“No!” Taecyeon interrupted. “You drive slower than a turtle!”

“Hey!” Nichkhun pouted in offense.

“You sit in the back with Jess! I’ll drive so we can get there!” Taecyeon grabbed the keys out of Nichkhun’s hand and sat in the driver’s seat.

Nichkhun awkwardly got in the backseat with me and shut the door. “Alright, let’s go.”

I laid down on the seat, putting my head on Nichkhun’s side. “Please hurry!”

Taecyeon sped down the road. I could hear his massive breathing. “Taec! Don’t breathe like that! That worries me!”

He ignored me.

I just groaned as I could feel contractions starting. "Can you just hurry?! I'm like dying here!" I looked at Nichkhun and could see that he was panicked. It seemed like he did not know what to do.

Nichkhun just stared at me as my head was leaned against his lap.

I held out my hand. "Khun, just hold my hand," I told him, practically crying.

Nichkhun gripped onto my hand, trying to help me.

I then squeezed his hand to let out the pain.

"Are you doing alright, Jess?" Taecyeon asked as he kept speeding down the road.

I let out some screams.

Nichkhun covered his ear with his other hand. "Does that answer your question, Taecyeon?"

Taecyeon shrugged as he kept panicking while he drove.

Eventually, we ended up at the hospital and Taecyeon had carried me into the hospital. "I'm in need of a doctor! My wife is in labor!"

A nurse came and brought all of us to a room where I would be comfortable. She helped me get myself into a hospital gown and onto the bed, adjusting the bed so I could lay down comfortably. "Press the button for any emergency," she kindly said before leaving us alone in the room.

I nodded as I kept doing my breathing.

Nichkhun sat on the small couch that was in the room and Taecyeon was making phone calls.

Nichkhun looked at me. "How are you feeling?"

I nodded at him. "Cramped, but it's a normal procedure."

Nichkhun smiled at me. "Have you guys picked out any names for the baby?"

"Well," I started. "We don't know the gender yet, so we didn't have a name."

"Really?" Nichkhun asked in surprise. "You should probably start thinking of them now."

"I know."

Taecyeon came back over to me within the next ten minutes. "I called our folks and they wish us the best of luck and I promised them a picture of us."

I giggled at those thoughts. "Okay. What about Kris?"

Taecyeon took some time to think, which made me wonder. "Um. He didn't pick up, so I just left him a message and then said that we would send a picture of his godson or goddaughter."

"What?" Nichkhun exclaimed. "You guys already picked him as the godfather?"

After seeing the disappointed look on his face, I laughed because I knew that Nichkhun was jealous of Kris being the godfather. I knew that Nichkhun wanted to be it since I told him I was pregnant. It was just an instant thought that Nichkhun would have.

Taecyeon tried to reason with him with a little chuckle, "It was the least I could do as my thank you for his gratitude."

Nichkhun pursed his lips, pouting as he crossed his arms on the couch. "If you say so."

 

The three of us kept chatting among ourselves for the next few hours.

Nichkhun had fallen asleep on the couch at some point. Taecyeon was sitting in the chair next to my bed, but he fell fast asleep while he was reading some magazine. I was just playing games on my phone.

I giggled to mysel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter