Best. Absolute. Perfect. aka B.A.P

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

07. Best. Absolute. Perfect. aka B.A.P

Your/Violet  P.O.V

"Wahh! Noona's back!!!" a boy exclaimed and attacked me with a hug, causing us to fall on the floor. 

"N-Nice to see you too...Zelo. Now can you please get off of me?" I cried. He finally realized that he was squishing me and quickly got off. 

"omo! VIOLET!!!" Daehyun exclaimed and yet again, my back met the floor. 

"Alright enough of this!" yelled Yongguk and pried Daehyun off of my chest. "I don't want to have a flat sister now do I?" I giggled. 

"I'm surprised that they didnt find you yet." I said, looking around the room.

"I should say the same since you're in school." 

"Noona! Do you want anything to drink?" Zelo interrupted.

"Coke is fine, thanks." I ruffled his hair, causing him to whine.

"You know, it's dangerous hanging with the boys, especially since THEY are after us." I sat down on the couch. Yongguk sat beside me.

"I know, I told them to go back to their families but they're like sticky glue, you know?" 

"Well at least they know how to fight." He nods.

"What about the girls, you still gotta introduce them to me." I slap him on this the arm. 

"They're doing fine and i'm sure they DON'T want to meet you. They don't know about our past or about you and Zelo yet..." I trailed off and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Here you go Noona!" exclaims Zelo and hands me the can of coke. 

"Thanks Zelo." I smiled and took the can of coke.

"So what are you doing here so late?" Youngjae says and the rest of B.A.P crowds around the living room. 

"Just checking on the progress." I shrugged. "Any luck?" 

"Ani.."Jongup says. "We're stuck."

"Everytime we find a location, they always end up moving somewhere else." Yongguk explains as he pulls up his laptop. "They were here before but we lost them. They're probably in Japan or something."

"It's alright, the main thing is that they don't know our location." I said. Suddenly, the door bursts open and three men wearing black and holding guns, point at us.

"How did they find us?!" I yell and the guys quickly lead us to the back door as Daehyun and Jongup fight them. Gun shots could be heard.

"Go down these stairs and you'll be outside." says Youngjae. He hands Yongguk, Zelo and I guns. 

"What about you guys?! I can't just leave you three here!" I say, but he shakes his head.

"You three are who they're after, not us. NOW GO!" he screams and pushes us. 

"C'mon." Yongguk says, dragging Zelo and I as we ran down the stairs and opened the door. As we exited the house, three more men approached us but Yongguk and Zelo kicked them in the face. 

"Lets go noona!" Zelo exclaims and we continue to run down the street with people staring at us as two of the three men run after us.

"Wah! My baby!" I whined, looking back and seeing my motorcycle being inspected by another guy in black.

"We'll get you another one later." Yongguk says and we run in an alley. 

"WAIT! I know somewhere we can go." I yell and we run into a familiar neighbourhood.

"If you're planning to go back to your house, it's not going to be good. They're going to find us AND the girls."

"I've got some tricks up my sleeve." I smirk. "Zelo are they still behind us?"

"They're in a car now noona! They're gaining on us!" he frantically cries, looking back every five seconds.

"It's alright. Yongguk, blast their tires." He smirks and takes out his gun, firing at the tires and making the car spin out of control.

"That'll buy us some time." I say. We finallly arrive at my house. "In the garage guys! NOW!" We scurry into the garage and into the house. 

"Woah! What's going on and who are those cute guys?" Lina says but I ignore her and drag the two into my room, locking the door.

"Ok, we need to have a plan or we're all going to be screwed." I explained, opening my walk-in closet. "Zelo, heads up." I tossed him another gun. "And here's yours oppa." and handed Yongguk my metal gloves. 

"Sweet~!" he exclaims and puts them on. "Where did you get these?!" I shrugged and loaded another gun. Then we heard a few knocks on the door.

"Stay here." I ordered and slowly made my way to my room's door.

"Open up Vi!!! We wanna see them too you know!" Rose whines. OMG... I quickly opened the door and dragged the four girls into my room, swiftly locking the door.

"Where-" Jae starts but I inturrpeted her.

"I'll explain later, right now, I need to get rid of those guys." I say and point out the window. The girls walk over to see two black vans with 6 bulk men coming out of them. 

"I don't know what's going on, but you better explain after." Lina says.

"And you better have not stole anything!" Rose pipes up. 

"Yeah yeah yeah. Yongguk! Zelo! It's alright, it's just the girls." I yell and the two boys walk out of my closet.

"I told you they were cute!" Lina whispers to Jae and she nods.

"Guys, this is my older brother Yongguk and my younger brother Zelo." 

"Wahh! Jinja?!" Rose exclaims.

"Noona...can we postpone the introductions to later? We kinda have some weirdos to take care of." Zelo says and Yongguk nods in agreement. Soon my phone rings. 

"Yoboseo?"

"Hey Violet! Do you mind if we come over to your place? We're kinda in a crisis here." 

"A-Aron?!" I yell, glancing at the window.

"Yeah it's me along with the guys... So can we?"

"NO YOU CANNOT!" and hung up.

"Noona! They're coming in!!!" Zelo panics. Then Yongguk's phone goes off. Really?! He puts it on speaker.

"Daehyun, you alright?" he asks.

"We're fine hyung, just a few scratches here and there. How about Zelo and your sister? Are they safe?"

"Yeah, they're fine, we're at Vi's house right now and surrounded;"

"We'll try to find your location. Just hold on for a few alright?"

"Sure thing. Later." and with that, the conversation ended and we could hear the front door being kicked open.

"You-You've got some major explaining missy!" Lina says, trying to hide the fear in her eyes.

"Zelo, Yongguk, get ready." I say and slowly opened the door.

"Noona, are you sure about this?" 

Am I ready for this? If I get killed now, I won't be able to find my prince charming. But...This is for my family's sake.

"I've always been ready." I exclaimed. "You four stay in the closet. Use any of the weapons in there if any of the men come in. If Aron phones again, tell him to hit the curb and not to come to the house." The girls nod and quickly went into the closet. 

"Come back safe arraso?" Rose says. I smile and she closes the closet.

"Lets go you two."

 

A/N: Annyeong! Is the story confusing you? Sorry! TT^^TT If you're confused, leave a comment and I'll be happy to make a chapter summary :)