A Secretive Past Part 2

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

A/N: Hey everyone! Before you read this chapter, I've made a few changes to the foreword and a few other chapters. Please re-read the foreword and chapters before continuing! I'm sorry for making you re-read this story and thank you!

06: A Secretive Past Part 2


Baekho P.O.V

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz.....FOOD!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A/N: ... =___= What are we going to do with you Baekho?

Minhyun P.O.V

We all stared at Violet. She rubs her eyes and tries to adjust to the light.

"Sorry, did we wake you?" I ask her, trying to lead her out of the room.

"Ani..." she yawns and stares at the boys. 

"Try to get her out of here" mouths Lina and I nod.

"Sooo, why don't you show me around the house?" She stares at me half confused and half a sleep but slowly nods. I give the guys an ok sign as I walk up the stairs.


"And this is the washroom..." she explains, yawning. As we turn turn around to go back downstairs, she falls into my arms, asleep. I carried her to a bedroom and put her on the bed. Damn...

"Hyung?" I turn around to see Ren. His puzzled face turns into a smirk. 

"I-I-It's not what you think!" I say, Crap, I stuttered...

"Mhm...Alright, I trust you Hyung. Lets go back downstairs." I nod and quickly rush out of the room.


Violet/Your P.O.V

I woke up with the sun shining down on my face. I groan and got up. Where am I? Wasn't I sleeping on the floor downstairs? It looks like...Rin's room... Shrugging, I went to my room and took a nice warm shower. Sunday...Today's Sunday right? I slipped out of the shower and got changed. As I made my way down the stairs, I saw a really cute sight. Awwwwww~! They're so cute when they're asleep... I carefully walked around the group, making my way towards the kitchen. 

"Minhyun?" He turns around and smiles at me. omo...

"Annyeong! I'm making breakfast for you guys. I'm hoping it turns out right...Baekho hyung taught me how to cook kimchi soup." he says while checking the temperature of the pot.

"Do you need help with anything?"

"Can you wake everyone up?" I nod and walked back to the living room. 

Third Person P.O.V

"Rin~! Lina~!" Violet whisper in their ears. They stir in their sleep but don't wake up. She looks around for her guitar but it seems to have gone missing. Lets go to another victim... she thought and walked around to Aron. She crouched down and started poking his face. 

"hmmmm...Go away...." he groans. Violet pouts. Then an idea strikes her head. 

"Aron oppa, wake up~!" she says while doing aeygo. Slowly, Aron's eyes start to open. A blurry picture of a girl is infront of him until he finally opens his eyes completely. 

"OMO! YOU'RE SO CUTE!" he exclaims and pitches Violet's cheeks.

"YAH! OPPA! STOP IT!" Violet shreiks(?), causing everyone (except Baekho) to wake up.

"ARON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DONGSAENG'S FACE?!" yells Rose and slaps Aron's hands. 

"Bad hyung!" says Ren and tries to shake his head. He poke's Baekho's face until he whispers something in his ear, making him jolt up and fully awake. 

"Minhyun-ah, are you done with breakfast?" Violet asks.

"Almost~" he sings back. She looks back at the boys, who now have wide eyes.

"What?" she says, shrugging. JR and Aron walk towards her and starts shaking her.

"ARE YOU NUTS?! MINHYUN IS COOKING?!?!?!?!" they yelled.

"YAH! DON'T MAKE ME GET MY GUITAR!" she screams back and the two boys reluctantly move back with their hands up in mercy. The girls laugh.

"She'll make a good wife." whispers Lina. Violet gives her a glare.

"Breakfast is ready~!" exclaims Minhyun and the groups goes into the kitchen to eat.


"Hyung..." says Ren.

"What's....This?" asks Baekho, as the groups stare at their breakfast.

"I know it didn't look the part, but it tastes fine!" Minhyun explains and happily eats his cooked meal.

"Wahhh~! This tastes amazing!" exclaims Jae in awe. "Kamsamida dongsaeng!" 

"Hey, it doesn't taste that bad!" JR says and starts eating more.

"I'm glad he didn't burn kitchen!" says Aron and the two groups happily eat.


"Ok what do you want to tell us." asks Rose. The boys went home after breakfast. No scratch that, the boys were DRAGGED home by their manager.

"Ok, here goes..." explains Violet and she tells her group about the day at the ball.


Rose P.O.V

"So, you're saying that some random guy kissed you and now you're thinking it's one of NU'EST?" I said. Violet nods. The group looks at each other until we give Violet a big huge.

"WAHHH~! It's like a fairy tale!" exclaims Jae.

"I guess you could say that unnie." giggles Violet.

"Who do you think it is?" I ask her.

"I don't know yet, I could be one of them or just another random fanboy."

"Whoever it is, I bet he'll make you really happy!" Violet giggles again.


Third Person P.O.V

I'm sorry, but I can't tell you guys...Not just yet. Thought Violet as she walked out the door. She got on her motorcycle and drove off into the night. She arrived at a dark, torn down house that was abandoned. 

"Oppa! I'm back!" she exclaimed and walked into the house. Footsteps gradually get louder and a man appears before her.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the little cat!" he says and hugs her. 

"Hah, nice to see you again, Yongguk."


A/N: So what do you think? :3 Good? ^^ Happy New Year everyone~!