Story Summary

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

Hello~! This "chapter" is for those who don't really know what's going on (probably most of you).

 

Ok, so Chapter 1 is real. It's not a dream whatsoever.

Chapt 1 summary:

Basically, You aka Violet and your friends went to your new school's dance. The dance was like a welcome party kind of. The teacher there looked at your profile and when they heard that you were good at the piano, they told to make you play it at the dance (through phone call of course). Then you meet a mysterious guy and you kiss and blah blah blah. I didn't add it in the chapter, but you ate something (since you LOVE food) and got dizzy after and passed out for 3 days. During those 3 days, you were dreaming random things.

 

Chapter 2-11 Summary:

Well, if you read it, it's pretty straight forward. Chapters 2-11 are your dreams that you had during the 3 days you were knocked out. 

 

Chapter 12 Summary:

You woke up and the girls already went to school for a day. So when you come back, it'll be your first day but the girl's second day at school.

 

Your past (Chapter 6 I think, I don't remember, but it should be a chapter when you're in the hospital with Zelo and stuff):

Your past is your real past ok? You are Zelo and Yongguk's sister and you know B.A.P really well. Now, when you wake up though, no one knows that you're those two's sister since you didn't really "tell" them. You only told them in your dream. 

 

Ok, hope this cleared things up! I'm sorry for the twists and confusion...

~bigbangxnuest