Rejected for Another Heart

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

11. Rejected for Another Heart

 

Third Person P.O.V

"B-Bwoh?!" the group exclaimed as Rose showed them the message. 

"I didn't know he liked you!" Violet said, flailing her arms around and squealing like a little girl who just got a new doll.

"Same, but..."

The girls looked at her confused. 

"But???" they asked. Rose sat down on the couch in the living room while the girls followed.

"I like Aron." she mumbled, but the girls heard her and started squealing, hand in hand, jumping up and down. 

"YAH!" she screamed and hit the girls on the head.

"But...what about Baekho?" aked LIna. Everyone froze, as if time stopped. 

"Oh gosh...If you reject him, he'll be so heartbroken!" Jae exclaimed with a sad face. "He might not ever talk to you again!"

"Unnie! Don't make her feel bad!" cried Violet, "It's her choice whether she wants to accept him or not!" 

"I...I'm so confused!" Rose shouted in frustration and went back to her room, slamming the door.

"Hey, do you think that Baekho is her prince?" 

"I don't know, but you need to find your prince charming~! You keep talking about him yet you don't even know what he looks like!" Lina laughs, earning a slap on the arm from Violet. 

"I'm sure I’ll find him!" she pouted and went to the pantry to get something to eat.



"Did she reply to you yet?" asked Minhyun who was playing a game on his Iphone.

"Ani..." Baekho sighed, checking his messages every few seconds. 

"its ok hyung~! There's lots of girls out there you know!" Ren exclaimed as he held up some hair accessories for Aron to pick. "Which one looks better? The pink or blue?" 

"Hmmm...The blue one." Aron replied, pointing at a blue headband. Just act normal...

"I'm back~!" the door opened and JR entered the dorm with grocery bags hanging around his arms. Everyone (except Baekho) crowded around their leader, taking the bags and rummaging through what he bought. 

"What's wrong with Baekho?" he asked Minhyun. 

"Hyung confessed to Rose thought a text. He's waiting for her to reply."

JR looked at him with an "are-you-serious?" look. He walked over to Baekho and sat down beside him. 

"So, you confessed to her huh." Baekho nodded, eyes glued onto the screen.

JR sighed. "I just don't want you to get hurt again." He got up and went into his room.

Baekho watched as his leader closed the door. After he disappeared, he slouched and sighed, running his fingers thought his hair. 

"Hyung's just trying to prevent history from repeating again." Ren softly said, sitting down where JR used to be. The other members quietly watched the two from the kitchen while munching on some pocky.

"I know..." he replied. He was about to close his eyes until his phone let out a loud 'BING'. He quickly sat up and checked his messages. 



"Do you think I made the right choice?" Rose asked Violet, only getting a shrug for a response. 

"I think you did the right thing~!"Jae sang while cooking dinner. "He's going to be very shocked when he reads your reply!"

"I can picture his reaction right now..." Lina closed her eyes and pretended to imagine Baekho. 

"Yah! Jae-ah! Dinner almost ready?!" Rose yelled, changing the subject. 

"Almost~!"



"J-Jinja?! What did she say?!" the group exclaimed, staring at Baekho with bug eyes. Baekho smiled and showed them the message. The boys came closer, reading the message on the phone.

"Annyeong Baekho-ah!

Please don't feel sad but...

I'm sorry, I don't have the same feelings as you...

It's not that I don't think you're cute or friendly or anything (you're the friendliest out of all of the members *laughs*),

I just..I don't know how to explain this...Sorry...

But, I will go on one date with you to make you feel better~!

Just you and me, yeah? *laughs* 

I hope we can still be friends after you read this message! 

I don't want you hating me or being so depressed, I like the strong, happy Baekho up on stage!

So don't mope around arraso?

-Rose

 

Aron P.O.V

He's smiling? But I thought he liked her...What's wrong with him? And it's a happy smile too! 

I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Ren asked and the other members stared at me. I totally forgot about them!

"N-Nothing!" I replied, smiling and going to my room. I didn't get it...She rejected him, yet he's happy about it. Maybe he likes Rose and another person... I decided to take a walk.



I walked around the park, watching the children playing around with their parents and other little kids. I walked past a bench, not knowing there was someone there until a girl called me.

"Aron-ah!" she exclaimed. 

"Rose?" 

"Annyeong! What are you doing here?" 

"Just clearing my mind." So much for clearing my mind...

"Oh, same..."  

I looked around and saw an ice-cream stand. 

"Want some ice-cream?" I asked her and her eyes lit up. Cute...

"Lets go oppa~!" she exclaimed, running to the stand. O-Oppa...? Smiling, I walked over and ordered for us, paying after we got our ice-cream.

"Wah~ I love ice-cream! I could eat it all day if I wanted to!"

"But if you eat too much, you'll get fat!" I laughed, earning a playful slap on the arm. 

"Oh! Hey! You're from America right?" she asked me. 

"Yup~! Proud American!" I said, smiling. "Violet told me you're also from America. Which part?" 

"Irvine, California." she replied.

"Whoa! Really?! That's so close to where I lived!" 

We got to know each other more by asking questions and laughed when we told each other something stupid we did when we were little. 

"Hey, you better eat that." She laughed. I looked at my dripping ice-cream. Before I could the dripping parts, she took a bite of my ice-cream. 

"Hmmm...~! I love Mango!" 

I stared at her. She looked up and blushed, turning away. 

"Hey, turn back around." I said, taking out a napkin. When she turned back, I started wiping off the ice-cream on her face. She looked like a tomato as her eyes were looking at the ground. 

"Cute..." I mumbled, which made her blush even harder. 

"W-We should get going." she stuttered, getting up from the bench, and tripping. 

Rose P.O.V

Everything went so fast. One moment I was standing, the next moment I'm kissing Aron! He looked so shocked but then he closed his eyes and kissed me back. D-Does he like me too?! Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach as my heart beat increased by 100. After some seconds, which felt like hours, we finally pulled away from each other. 

"W-Wow..." we both exhaled.

"Let’s continue this somewhere else." he smirked, taking my hand.

Soon enough, paparazzi popped out of nowhere and started taking pictures of us. I buried my head in his chest.

"Oppa...What if they see my face? They already suspect that I'm with JR..." I say. I can feel him smiling.

"It's alright, I won't let anything happen to you." he whispered in my ear. I feel so safe when I'm with him.

I smile. "Gomawo, oppa."



 

NU'EST COMEBACK TOMORROW! AHHH~! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR "YOBOSEO" MUSIC VIDEO! <3 I'm addicted to B.A.P's One Shot ~<3 It's on replay right now XD Already played it 33 times! :3 Anyways, hope you liked it!