Deja Vu

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

A/N: I realised that I made a mistake in Chapters 12 (Dream) and Chapter 15 (The Boys) so I've updated them . Please re-read it  if you want to know how Aron got into school. XP ANYWAYS! ONTO THE STORY! Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors...

 


JR

The dance battle started with the girls going first. Ren picked a song for them which made each member frown. 

"What's wrong with Loving U by Sistar?" he pouted. 

"Is it too...?"

"Girly." the girls finished Minhyun's sentence in unsion. I was shocked. Usually girls would dance to girl group songs but it seemed like these girls were the total opposite.

"The look on your faces are funny." Lina giggled. "We're not your usual girl group you know. We do like girl groups, just not the 'girly' ones."

"So like 2NE1?" Aron hyung asked, earning nods.

"Put on a BEAST song or something." Violet requested. A pouting Ren looked up "Sherlock" by SHINee , making the girls smile and get into position. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNZS6RF1XYM ( A/N: pretend the girls in the video are them) 

 

As they danced, their moves were very fluent, powerful and it looked a lot of fun. 

"Oh I'm curious yeah sajin song-nega sun-gan misojio we

Oh I'm so curious yeah I'm so curious yeah~

 

Tonight! SHINee's in the house! wo~ ho~

So give it up give it up give it up for... SHINee!

Give it up give it up give it up for SHINee!"

 

As they finished, we all clapped. I was really impressed. These girls could even become professionals! 

"Hyung, what are we dancing to?" Minhyun asked. I thought for a moment. Face? No, there's no chairs here... Action? Oh!

"Lets go with this one." I replied, taking Ren's Ipod.

*Snap, Snap* And that's when we started dancing, having members like Ren and I fill in the girl parts since we weren't in the starting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYFEFurC9XQ 

 


Violet

Everything seemed to be like Deja Vu while I danced. It reminded me of the dream I had. We were even dancing to the same song in my dream which made everything creepy...

 I wonder, does my prince still exist? I had a feeling that one of the NU'EST members was my prince, but at the same time, I didn't want to believe it since they were famous. Even if one of them was, they'd probably forgotten about me...

I mentally squealed as they danced to their new song, "여보세요 (Hello)". It was funny watching Ren and JR fill in the girl parts while Minhyun was on the floor doing his bit since there weren't any tables. Althought they couldn't get their props, their dance was very powerful, just like how professionals would be.

 

"Baby I can’t let you go (밥은 먹었니)

I only think about you girl 
What would I be without you girl (어디서 뭐 하는지)
Don’t tell me lies, Don’t say goodbye 
I just wanna let you know (왜 아무말 못하니)
I only think about you girl 
What would I be without you girl
What would I be without you girl  
 
여보세요"

We clapped and even shouted. They're performance was definetly better than ours. 

"You just got a special performance from NU'EST~ We hope you liked it!" Aron sang, making us smile even widder. Our smiles were contagious, making the NU'EST members smile even more. Even Ren was smiling!

"I'm hungry..." Baekho mumbled. All of us stared at him. 

"Well, it is around lunch time." Rin said, checking the time on her phone.

"Lets go to the cafeteria then!" I exclaimed and we all marched out of the gym, hoping to not get killed by the fan girls.

 


Zelo

"Zelo! Come to your noona!" the pedo noonas shouted as I ran down the hallIt just so happened that I did this every day so my legs were used to it. As I ran, I saw Noona, talking with the new boys and her friends. 

"NOONA!" I shouted and ran towards them, still trying to lose the pedo noonas.

"OMG! IS THAT NU'EST?!" they shouted. The group of boys saw the pedo noonas who were following me and started running, making the noonas change their target.

 

"Wah! Noona! I'm so glad I found you in time!" I cried and hugged Violet noona.

"Y-Yah! Zelo!" noona gasped. I quickly let go of her and smiled. 

"Ok Vi, who is he? I'm sure he's your boyfriend!" one of noona's pretty friends asked her. 

"He's..." noona looked like she wanted to say something.

"Noona, it's best if you tell the truth before something bad happens." I said to her. She sighed and looked up.

"He's my brother."

"BWOH?! YOUR BROTHER?!" the girls exclaimed. Noona has some loud friends...

"Yeah, I got an older brother too." 

"WAH! I WANNA MEET HIM!" the Rin girl yelled.

"Noona, why don't you come home with me then? You're friends can also meet the hyungs!" I chirped.

"Hyungs?" they chorused.

"Yup! I live with my hyung and my friends! Noona decided to live on her own... It makes me sad." I pouted.

"YAH! MAKNAE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BROTHERS!" Rin yelled earning a mehrong face from noona.

 

 

Silence soon filled the hall.

 

"Are you sure it's ok to visit them?" she asked.

"Of course! But I don't think hyung would be happy to see you after what happened." I recalled from when I heard noona shouting at Yongguk hyung through her phone a few hours ago.

"Well it's his fault!" she stormed away towards the cafeteria.

"Is she always like this?" one of the girls asked. I nodded and smiled.

"It's ok noonas! Hyung and her just had an argument a few hours ago. I wasn't supposed to go to school."

"Waeyo?"

"It's a long story so I'll let hyung explain the whole situation to you girls when we get home!"

 


 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and short chapter! I promise the next chapter will be more exciting and longer.
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY!!! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME! <3
 
 
~Author-nim