Family

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

JR

Being locked up in the janitor's closet with 4 other boys was probably not the best idea, especially when there's only one entrance, one exit and mob of crazy fangirls outside.

So far, the boys and I didn't attend any classes. Instead, we were running away from the fangirls (and fanboys) who practically wanted to kill us, rather than show their love to us. 

I looked around (or tried to since it was so dark and squishy inside), trying to find an exit that we could take. 

"Hyung, I found the air vent!" Minhyun whispered. 

"I don't think any of us could fit in there..." Aron hyung trailed, his gaze focused on the air vent entrance above Baekho's head. 

"We could call someone to get us," I suggested. Everyone scurried to get their phones out, scrolling through their contacts to see if anyone was capable of getting us out without being hurt by the fans. 

 

Zelo

Violet Noona and I, along with her friends were walking down the hall, when we saw a large group around the janitor's closet. 

"Noona, what's going on?" I asked. 

"Who knows." She shrugged. 

"Hey look over there." Rose noona cried and pointed to a pink banner that said 'NU'EST' on it.

"Looks like they're in trouble again." Violet noona mumbled. 

"Maybe we can help them." I said. We approached the mob. Noonas threatened them  to go to class or else they would call out the principal. 

Slowly, the mob started to go away. When the hall was completely fan free, Jae noona opened the janitor door.

THUD!!! 

The new boys from this morning fell and crashed on top of each other. 

"Ack!" One of them cried in pain as he rubbed his head. Another was helping them up.

"Thank you SO much!" The Korean-American boy exclaimed.

"You're welcome Aron!" Lina noona said with a smile. 

"Let me guess, fans tried to kill you again?" Violet noona asked, earning nods from the boys. 

"Aish, they'll never learn." Rose noona sighed.

 

"Noona, can they come with us?" I asked Violet noona.

"BWOH!?" she cried.

"PUHLEASEEEEEE??????"

 


Yongguk

"Hyung! Get your lazy off the couch!" Youngjae exclaimed.

"Aish Youngjae! You're just as loud as Zelo," I mumbled.

"Youngjae's right hyung. You should be helping me cook!" Himchan cried from the kitchen. Grumbling, I got up from the couch and sat down beside Daehyun, who was currently eating his cheesecake in the kitchen.

Suddenly, we all heard a 'slam' followed by Zelo's loud shout.

"HYUNG! WE'RE HOME!!!!"

We're? So there's more than Zelo?

I walked over to the door and froze when I saw her. Her poker face on with her arms crossed. She pushed Zelo and a few girls to the side and walked up to me, face to face.

"How could you send him to school huh?! Are you that careless?!" (A/N: Careless, Careless, Shoot annoymous, annoymous)

"It's his fault for bugging me," I replied.

"Even if! They could of came and killed him!"

"This kid needs an education!"

"Then get Youngjae to teach him!"

"AND WHAT ABOUT YOU HUH?!" I shouted. She was the one being careless, not me.

"I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ZELO IS STILL A KID!"

"HE'S 1 YEAR YOUNGER THAN YOU!"

 

"Noona, hyung, please stop fighting." a little voice cried. Both of us turned towards Zelo, who was on the verge of tears. 

What have I done? I thought. Violet quickly ran towards Zelo and hugged him, constantly saying sorry.

"I should be sorry noona. I was reckless and begged hyung to send me to school."

I looked at them, wondering if everything would go back to how it was normally. Before the fighting, before the separation, before the lies. 

I looked behind them and saw a group of girls and boys. I smiled on the inside as I saw their concerned looks. 

"Noona... I wish everything was back to normal." I heard Zelo mumble between his silent cries. 

"We both do, we both do." Violet replied. Slowly, the group behind them joined in for a group hug, even though they had no idea what was going on. 

I wish we were like that. 


Baekho

"Zelo-ah, do you feel better?" I asked the younger. He whipped away his tears and nodded with a smile. 

"We all have those moments where we just want to let it out." Aron hyung said. 

"I'm sorry, today was supposed to be a fun day, but insted I ended up crying." Zelo replied. 

"Then lets make it a fun day!" We all shouted. 

 


We ended up playing on one of his hyung's xbox.  Laughing, I glanced at Zelo who was finally giving off a genuine smile. 

I wonder what happened to him and why Violet was fighting with that other guy. Maybe they're lovers? 

"Haha! I won!" Someone cried, sending me back to Earth. I looked up at the TV screen and saw my character on the ground.

"Yah! Ren!" I shouted and gave him a noogie. 


Yongguk

"Mianhae," She mumbled as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I could feel the back of my shirt getting drenched in tears. 

"Silly, why are you sorry? I should be the one saying sorry," I replied. Turning around, I faced my little sister and put my hands on her shoulders. Looking into her eyes, I could sense confusion and pain. 

"Are you ok?" I asked her. "I can tell something is up."  She turned away and blushed. What's gotten into her?

"Oppa..." She started, "Have you been in love?"

What?

I bursted out laughing. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Oppa! This is serious!" She pouted. 

"Aigoo, you're still a kid," I pinched her cheeks. 

"Stop it! You're hurting my cheeks!" 

 

"Hyung, Violet, lunch is-" 

We both stopped pinching each other's cheeks and stared at Daehyun, who gave us a disgusted look.

"Hyung, leave Violet's cheeks alone!" He grabbed her arm and dragged her out of my room. 

kids these days... 

 

Who is she in love with...?

 

That is what I shall find out!

 

 


Woo! Finally updated! Sorry for the long writer's block! >.< This chapter was mostly BAP biased, but next chappie will be NU'EST biased~! Hehe! 

-Author-nim