The Mystery Boy

My Masked Prince {Discontinuing}

01: The Mystery Boy

Narrator

"Hurry up!" You whine as the girls get ready for the school's masquerade party. You wait for them, a bit annoyed due to the fact that you're almost late. "DONE!" They cry and step out of their rooms, dressed in fancy dresses and at least 5cm tall heels. "FINALLY!" You cry and walk towards the door. As you reach for the handle, Rose grabs your shoulder and spins you around. The girls stare at you. "What?" you ask and give them a suspicious look. "Your outfit." Says Lina, making an up and down motion with her finger. You look down at your outfit. Jeans, a t-shirt and converse shoes. Seems about right.

"What about it?" Their eyes widen when you say that. “Get her!” yells Jae and the girls start grabbing you and pushing you toward the washroom.

 

After hours of yelling, screaming and bloody noses, the girls finally managed to get you into a dress and some heels. You managed to walk to the car in your heels but almost feel while walking down the stairs. “Do I really need to wear them?!” You whine. The girls give you a death glare, making you shut up and rush to the car.

 

No one's P.O.V

“WAAAAAAAAA!!!” a blonde, muscular boy whined as he and his group entered the school doors. “What?” answered the tallest. They were all wearing suits and masks, all different of course, and were admired by the girls as they walked.

“When can we eat?”

“That’s all you care about Baekho?” the blonde boy nods and the others sigh.

“COME ON! YOU’RE ALREADY 10 MINUTES LATE!” someone yells. The guys turn around to see 4 girls, running toward them in a rush. “WELL I’M SORRY I CAN’T RUN IN HEELS!” another girl yells.

“THEN TAKE THEM OFF!!!!”

The girl quickly takes her heels off and continues running as she tries to hold sheets of paper in her arms. One falls but she doesn’t notice. The tall boy picks it up and looks at it. “What is it dongsaeng?” one of the boys ask. “It’s sheet music.” He replies and scans the piece of paper.

 

Narrator

You made it to the gym doors and quietly entered, hoping no one would notice you. As you get closer to the stage, your teacher starts scolding you for being late. “Where were you?! Do you know how worried I was?” You nod and take out your sheet music. “Here are the papers. I got the whole thing memorized.” You say and hand him the sheets. He looks through them.

“Where’s page 2?”

“HUH? BUT IT WAS WITH ME 5 MINUTES AGO!”

“We’ll look for it later. Now get on there and show the world what you’re made of!”

You smile at him and quietly make your way to the piano. “Let’s do this thing!” You whisper and place your hands on the keys. The crowd goes quiet and you start playing, the beautiful piece

This is the song you played: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcsnMUVBlac (pretend you’re Taemin)

Someone’s P.O.V

The gym was filled with music. As my group and I got closer, we saw a girl playing a large, black, grand piano. Of course we didn’t know what she looked like, but the sound she created from the piano was beautiful. When the song stopped, she got up, bowed and quickly left the gym. I followed her to the back of the school where she sat down on the steps, looking at the stars. I walked over to her.

 

Narrator

 

As you finished your song, you quickly left the stage because of your nervous body. You reached the end of the school and opened a door to the back of the school. “Wow!” You exclaim as you open the door to see thousands of beautiful stars twinkling over you. You sit down on the steps of the stairs and gaze at the stars, not caring that your dress will get dirty. You sit there for a while until you feel someone is behind you. You look behind you and quickly get up, shocked. “How long have you been standing there?” you ask the mystery person. “I got here when you got here.” He says. His voice sounds like a child’s but when you look at his whole body, you could see that he’s a full grown boy, around 18 years old. “Your performance was beautiful, even if it isn’t my style.” He walks around you, looking at you curiously. You look away from him as you try to hide your blush. He gets closer to you. Each step makes your face go even redder. He puts one of his hands under your chin and looks at you, staring into your eyes. “W-Wh” before you could finish, he kisses you. After a long 15 seconds, he pulls away from you. “Later.” He says and enters the school. You stand there, shocked and confused. The door swings open once again. “THERE YOU ARE!” exclaims Rose as the others crowd around you. You keep standing in your spot. “Hello??? Earth to Vi!!!” She waves hand in front of your face. You finally snap back to reality. “What?” you reply. The others laugh and you join in as if nothing happened. “The party already ended so let’s go home.” Lina says. You nod your head and enter the building.