5th Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

 

Hina POV

Why? If JR keeps staring at me like Aron says so, I’m going to be dead meat. I don't want scary fan girls hunting me. In every class possible I would sit in the exactly same seat. A back-corner-window-seat. It was good to sit there since teachers won’t eyeball you or look down at your work and you won’t get caught easily when cheating from the answers at the back of most textbooks.

JR POV

I chose to sit next to Hina. She seems like a loner but that's ok. For some reason Hina seems to really want to avoid me. I’m not scary though. She might be scared of the fan girls cause they are scary. Maybe I should teach her some self-defence. That would be pretty funny actually. A mental picture of Hina in an over-sized Taekwondo uniform flew into my mind and I smiled subconsciouly. She was so tiny.

She’s so cute when she’s serious, I thought randomly. Wait, WHAT? Cute? Ok whatever it’s not good to lie. Should I help her, she looks puzzled.

“Do you need a–“This is not good, she’s sleeping and terribly cute. The sun rays that were shining on her didn’t make things better. I tried pulling her work out from underneath her so I could read it but failed.

“JR! What are you doing?” the teacher asked me.

“Well I was stretching. You know like this.” I raised my hands and leaned forward until I touched the tip of her desk. Just then I saw Hina’s eyes flutter open and she let out an adorable yawn. She looked down to see my hands on the edge of her desk.

“Whatdoyouthinkyou'redoing!?” she asked so fast it took me a while to process and understand.

“STRETCHING!” I yelled loud enough so the teacher could hear, hoping she would believe me.

“...........Okay then.........” She resumed working.

I couldn’t help but stare at Hina. She looked so angelic. I seriously am starting to sound like a stalker. I need to stop this weird attitude of mine. I wonder why she never catches my staring at her like this. I’m even doing my charismatic stare. She is so dense. I sighed and went back to my work.

Aron POV

I wonder what’s wrong with JR, he won’t talk to me and I think it’s because of Hina. Well she is fairly nice. Not that I've even spoken to her that much. She has a good personality, but I can’t say that, I don't really know her.

Hina POV

I check the time on my watch to see it is 5 minutes until recess. The thing I like about my school is that it only has 4 periods per day meaning things aren’t due that quickly and we learn more cause the teachers have more time to explain things so that it’s not superficial. 

*DING DING DING* Finally I can leave. I power walk to my locker and dump my books in there. I replace the books with money for the canteen, a music book and my reed. Period 3 is Music and we are currently learning how to play an instrument. We got to choose from the following - Flute, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, percussion or saxophone. I chose the latter. I make my way to the canteen and line up. I ask for passionfruit yogurt and gladly pay for it. For some reason I love passionfruit yogurt but I hate how the canteen never puts a lid on its container.

I attempt to walk to an empty table with my eyes focusing on the yogurt. Not very smart.

“Ouch,” I hear someone say. I look up to see JR’s face.

“Oh sorry.” I apologize and walk away. Someone grabbed my wrist again. I turn to see JR holding my wrist. “Yes?”

“So what are you going to do about my blazer?”

Haha I completely missed that. There was yogurt dripping all the way down his blazer. “Oh great that's bad. Take it off and give it to me after school and I’ll get it dry cleaned for you.”

“How about I come to your house and give it to your parents. I don't want to trust you because you’re so cute, no, um, I mean cruel.”

"Sorry....." I mumbled. "On the bright side..... You're gonna smell like yogurt all day! :D" I smiled cheerfully.

He glared at me but as he turned around I could see a small smile break out on his face. "Be ready for tomorrow." He walked away before I could answer giving me no choice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIII!!! I'm SUPER HYPER!!!!! I got one new subscriber!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!!!! =3 THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH wafflesluvU <3

Finally I wrote ARON POV. IMPORTANT: I forgot to mention this but Ren, Baekho and Minhyun attend the Pledis boy campus. Pledis has 3 campuses:  girl, co-ed and boy. If that makes sense. :D

Yesterday was rememberance day in Australia so 'Lest we forget'.

TODAY WAS SOOOOOO WARM!!!!! YAY WARM WEATHER!!!!!! I think I'm getting really random... THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS FANFICTION AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT =)

~TOFUFSHIE ~(O_O)~

P.S. i put a lot of thought into my end smilie faces ^^