12th Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

 

Hina POV

Fun City, let’s see. There’s heaps to do but we’ll probably only go to final destination and laser tag. Clothes appropriate for this? Jeans? No it’s going to be too hot. Shorts, a shirt and some sneakers it is.

It was 11:55 am. JR and Aron were coming by my house at 12pm. I guess I’ll just sit on the couch and wait. *Ding Dong* JR and Aron are probably here but before I could get up Misa had opened the door.

“Can I come with you today? I have no plans so I’m staying home. ALONE.” Did she have to emphasise alone? Why lie, when mum is going to be here. And so is Natsu and his pimple-invested friends. Actually I would do anything to get away from his friends. I once heard them talking.

FLASBACK:

“My girlfriend has so much facial hair,” one said

“Ew. That's grot.” Natsu said

“Yeah, and whenever I kiss her there’s always hair in my mouth afterwards.” My brothers friend said. Tsk tsk tsk. (A/N LOL I actually got that part from these guys that were talking on the train about their girlfriends. I bet they didn’t even have any……..).

You see? One day with them and they give you phobias. From hearing that conversation, I have kept my distance from moustaches and beards.

“Misa. How about you call your friends to come over like you said or help mum do some chores? You know she’s going to get a sore back if you don’t help.” I definitely don’t want her tagging along. I’ll have to suffer through her constant flirting if she does.

“If I do call my friends, then mum will have to make lunch or dinner for them and if I help mum, I will get tired. There’s also no point in helping because I’m not going to learn anything.” Selfish much?

“Misa, you can’t come because I will have to pay for your entry into the activities.”

“Fine then. Every time you go into an activity I will wait outside.”

“How about…NO.” I’m seriously starting to get pissed. “Damn. I forgot my phone in my room. Misa! If you get it you can come and I’ll pay for you.” Misa raced up the stairs.

“Okay then. We can go now.” JR and Aron smiled as they led the way to the nearest train station. As I closed the door I could hear crashing and banging coming from my room. That’s great, she totally messed up my room and I just cleaned it. She probably found out that I actually had my phone with me. I wonder if she remembers where we are going? Even if she did, doesn’t look like walking will be the safest mode of transport.

“Let’s see… have you eaten lunch yet?” I ask them awkwardly hoping they haven’t.

“Nope.” JR said.

“Then let’s go eat first. I feel like, something. Actually I don't know what I feel like.”

“Let’s just have some Maccas.” Aron suggested. JR and I agreed. We walked to the nearest McDonald’s and ordered our food. We each got a burger and Aron payed since he’s the oldest. After we were done eating it was 1 pm and we headed for our next destination. Fun city.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIIII!!!!!! FIRST WEEK OF NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this chapter is short but I hope you guys don't mind to much...... :) Anyway..... lol Hina's sister is really extravagant isn't she? Hehe.... maybe a bit too much?

Pretty please comment and subcribe! YOU SHOULD SEE HOW I ACT WHEN I GAIN A NEW SUBSCRIBER.........My sister is like "She's definitely mental." >U<

~TOFUFISHIE ˚0˚< --------- <3 you guys :)