2nd Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

 

Hina POV

Why is JR here? I hope there isn’t going to be any trouble around here.

“Hey, no violence at this concert!” JR yelled.

“JR OPPA! I love you, go out with me.” the snob suggested. I’m glad JR had that look of disgust smeared across his face. The innocent girl on her knees quickly ran away.

“Mianhae I can’t.” he said sarcastically and winked. Well she ran away too. Too happy maybe?

JR looked around as if he was looking for something.

“JR, if you're looking for the girl who was on her knees, well she ran away somewhere.” I informed him.

“Were you watching the whole thing?”

“Yeah...... I was watching since it first started.”

“Then why didn’t you stop her? If you did I wouldn’t have had to come down here, stop the concert and make everyone wait.”

“Well I wanted to but I couldn’t.” I replied meekly.

“What do you mean you couldn’t, it’s simple you just-“

“You don't understand. I can’t. Even if I tried I would just stand there.”

Before JR could say a word, Aron appeared beside him. ”JR! Remember the concert and the people waiting!? Just quickly finish up here and come back stage.” Aron calmly walked back avoiding the fans outstretched arms.

“As you just heard, Aron wants me to hurry so you can come with me so we can discuss this later.” JR grabbed my wrist and pulled me along like I was a kite that wouldn’t fly.

JR POV

I wonder why she can’t stand up to people, it’s probably because she’s weak. Weird. We reached our destination. Backstage. I was surprised all she did was look around and didn’t scream like some normal fan girl. Wait, why am I studying her so much?

“So your name is?” I asked

“Hina Fujisaki. I go to your future school” She replied and tried to wonder off somewhere but she probably forgot that I was still holding her slim wrist. She just sighed and looked at me, irritation in her eyes. You see NU’EST will be staying in Melbourne for a while so we had to transfer schools quickly. You may think we are getting famous so we don't need to go to school, but each of our parents said we must complete high school. Therefore we are going to Pledis High, a secondary school run by Pledis Entertainment.

“Excuse me, can you take care of HINA for a little while? I need to talk to her later.” I handed her over to a man in a suit and ran onstage to meet up with the rest. Hina was lucky the concert was almost over, if not that pedo in the suit would’ve scared the hell out of her, if not he will soon. Even I felt threatened.

Hina POV

JR held my wrist too tight and now it hurts. Thankfully this concert is almost over and I can get home quickly, then again I did spend a fortune to be here. Hina, don’t contradict yourself. Things will get so confusing. I look up to the tall guy JR handed me to.

“Ahhhhh!” I screamed “You look so scary! Don't look down on me like that. It’s pure scariness!” Oh great Hina, nice way to put someone down.

JR POV

“HA HA HA HA HA!” I knew that was going to happen soon.

“JR stop laughing, someone just screamed during our concert,” Minhyun shook me with all his might, but I couldn’t stop laughing. Soon enough Baekho and Ren joined in as well.

Hina’s reaction was priceless. She’s crouched up in a ball shape and rocking herself back and forth. Is she worried or scared, I can’t tell, either way she’s so funny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi peoples, ENJOY this second chapter. I know this concerty thingy is dragging on forever but just bare with me. I upload chapters every Monday, so unless I tell you guys there will always be a new chapter some time on Monday!!! 

Thank you to juniorroyalJR and my 69 view(ers?) you make me feel like someones reading my work. Don't forget to comment and subscribe. > 3 <

~TOFUFISHIE ; )