14th Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

 

Hina POV

“You’re time has ended. Please leave and put you’re gear back where it belongs.” Damn it! I didn’t get my revenge on JR. Anyways next was Final Destination. This was a ghost train type thingy except you’re walking through a maze-like-thing.

“Please arrange yourselves in the order you want to go in.” the guide announced. We decided Aron would go first, JR second and I last.

“Why do I have to go last?” I whined. I know I was being annoying but I’m a girl! Can’t they be a little bit more aware about my feelings!? Also I hate being last………. It means my back is exposed.

We all had to put our hands on the waist of the person in front of us and Aron had to hold onto the guide. I guess they don't want people messing with the program. The doors opened and we were led inside.

We walked around for a while and I suddenly felt like the ground was getting soft and I felt like I was walking on a treadmill. I heard footsteps behind so I turned around stupidly. One thing I forgot to say, I get frightened easily. This guy with a massive chainsaw jumped out at me and I started screaming like crazy. I quickly turned around and dug my nails into JR’s back. I heard him yelp in pain but he didn’t say anything. Mianhae, JR……..

I looked back and I saw the same guy in a black suit with the chainsaw. At least I think it’s the same guy….. They all look the same in here. He was covered by a white mask with six holes, three on either side of his face, like a character from Naruto or something. I knew it was just some guy in a costume but it was such a shock. I quickly turned back and hugged the person in front of me, with my face glued to its back. I continued blindly walking ahead. After a couple minutes my arms felt sore. I’ve been hugging something really tightly. Then I remembered that the person in front of me was JR.

“Hina are you ok? You look kinda sick.” JR said when I released my grip from him.

“Ok guys, that’s it for final destination.” The guide said. It’s finally over, I thought. We entered a green room, which led to a door. Finally FREEDOM!! “AHHHHHHH” I sighed.

 

Aron POV

The sight of JR and Hina makes me sad. JR’s a nice friend and all but could he be more distant toward Hina? It kind of gets on my nerves. Ok. It definitely gets on my nerves and I really want to bash that bastard………. Wait, that's a little too much. Why do I have to fall for people so easily?  

“Argggggg!” I yelled.

“Aron are you ok?” Hina asked.

“Uh huh.” I nodded and stared into the depth of her eyes.

“Ahem! It’s 6 so we better get going and I’m hungry.” JR flashed his hand in front of me a couple of times and clicked his fingers. I only noticed what he was doing once he said “Hina wait for me! Aron hyung is daydreaming.” I quickly caught up to them. JR and I walked Hina to her house, we said our good byes and were off. When we got back the guys were wondering where we were. Ren was complaining about how lonely he was without me, and Baekho was hugging Ren saying he doesn’t need me. Minhyun seemed to be in the kitchen eating.

-----------------------------------​-----------------------------------​-----------------------------------​-----------------------------------

HIIIIIIIII SUPER HYPER!!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for another short chapter, it's christmas eve and I have just witnessed a fake santa doing gangnam style on TV. I know it's old but... it's a fake santa... doing gangnam style...OㅇO This story is progressing isn't it? <3

If I have time tomorrow I might update.^^  If I can't, maybe the next day. I just feel like HYPER!!!!!! >ㅁ<

~TOFUFISHE ㅍ.ㅍ