17th Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

JR POV

Manager told us to pack our things because we are leaving for Korea tomorrow. We are all going to go back to Korea except for Aron. He’s going back to LA for New Year’s. Our manager wanted us to be with our family for New Year’s; I don’t blame him. I want to see my family too but I feel like I’m going to miss out on a lot.   

I dragged my luggage out the door and shoved it into the boot of the taxi. I felt a slow rush of wind pass me but it was just a girl going for a walk. Her back looks familiar.

Hina POV                

“Hina! I know it’s hot but you need to go outside. Your brother took your sister to the library so you’ll have to go alone.” Mum shouted from across the room. The only reason Natsu took Misa to the library was because he wants to flirt with ‘hot nerdy girls’ and Misa loves reading or is it she also wants to flirt? I don’t really know anymore.

“I’m confiscating this.” Mum grabbed the laptop off me and wacked me off the couch.

“Fine, I’m going out.” I angrily marched out the door. I didn’t really know where to go but I remember the place we used to go all the time when I was small. Natsu, Misa, mum and dad, we’d all go there. I guess it was my favourite place. I like it because it was so tranquil; it was so peaceful and quiet, it could always calm me down. That place with the grassy slope in the park. It was a bright park but not many children played in it because it didn’t have a playground.

As I walked down the street, I saw JR. Wait a second…. what’s that thing there.. with his SUITCASE!!! He’s leaving…I felt really sad after all this time. I finally found someone that I could hang with at school with and talk to, but I guess he needs to go back. I felt my eyes strain intensely at the path ahead of me up as I got nearer to him. I power walked right past him hoping he didn’t see my face.

JR POV

There were still a couple of hours before we had to go to the airport, so manager let us have some free time to say our good byes. I couldn’t really be bothered going anywhere so I just walked down random streets. I stopped and stared at this park. It was so quiet and it had a SLOPE!!!! ROLLING DOWN THE HILL!!!! Hehe, I’m so random……… :)(A/N I’ve done this before…. It's really fun ;D)

I entered the park, lay myself down and started rolling. Once you started rolling there was no way to stop yourself so you just had to continue until you could gain control. As I was rolling I saw someone lying down by a tree. It was that girl who walked past me before. I walked towards her and noticed it was Hina, with really red, puffy eyes. Has she been crying?

“Hina! Wanna roll down the hill with me?” I hope she doesn’t think I’m weird because that came out a little quirky.

“Whaaaaa? Ok, sure!” she smiled and got up.

-----------------------------------

Gwireul yeoreo nuneul tteo saeroumeul changjiohal time

Amou makjima igeoshi urideurui show time

Museoumi eopneunjadeul ijbuteo urideurui

Jigeumbuteo jikyeibwa NU’EST manui saekdareum

“I know this song is old but I feel so proud to know I wrote these lyrics.” I have no clue why I said this but I did and answered my phone.

“Hina….. I have to go now, but have this.” I handed over a CD

“Uhhh? Okay, thanks…” she replied. I walked off trying to find my way back to the apartment.

Aron POV

Unfortunately I had witnessed the whole thing. Rolling down a hill, not so normal but it looked so fun. JR is so stupid, he had all this time that he could’ve spent talking to her. But instead, he decides to roll down a hill. Where is his brain!? Oh yeah, I forgot. He doesn’t have one. I’m just joking! Too bad for him; I’m not going anywhere. My family booked a flight to Melbourne, because they thought they wouldn’t be able to see me. New Years and sightseeing with the family. And the rest with Hina.

Hina POV

I bet the CD JR gave me is their title song for their upcoming album….. Why did I have to roll down this hill a thousand times? I’m covered in leaves. I brush all the leaves off of me and head home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of my already completed chapters I have written for Neon Pink Sakura! Hope you guys like it :) <3

~TOFUFISHIE :D