22nd Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

Hina POV

 

“Don’t worry about it Hina….. But I need to tell you something,” He said gently, avoiding my eyes.

Oh no.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Actually Aron, I need to leave right now and go take a shower." I said quickly, moving towards the door. He quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Damn.

"Hang on a sec, this is kinda important....." He  looked into my eyes and for a split second, I panicked. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about what Aron is going to tell me. I mean, his face looks so damn serious!!!! I can only feel nervous when my eyes meet his.

"Ok, what is it?" I whispered. That's when he invaded my personal space. Like he went riiigggghht up to me so close our noses were almost touching. Basically, that's when breathing became alien to me. I thought he was going to kiss me so I got ready to kick him where it hurts when his lips went right past mine and to my ear.

"I don't know if this is going to offend you but...." He said in a nervous voice. "I find the pictures that you have of JR stuck up on your ceiling to be verrrryyy creepy and I was wondering if you could take them down because I can't sleep at night...." He breathed against my ear. Suddenly my face turned scarlet in embarrasment as I remembered the bizzare posters of JR that were positioned directly above my bed. I guess I forgot about that.....

"I can explain," I said quickly.

"No, that's fine. You don't have to explain. It was just bugging me. But I didn't know you liked JR so much." His eyes darkened with what seemed like jealousy when he said this. That's when I had enough.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!" I screamed at him, my cheeks flaming. "I DO NOT LIKE JR!!!!" I cried out. And when I realised what I just said, I wanted to punch myself. Hard. Because that. Was. A. Lie.

"Huh?" Aron's face softened. "You don't?" He said, cocking his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Uhhhhh, I dunno." I said quickly.

"So you do?" Man, how do I get out of this mess without lying?

"I didn't say that."

"50-50?"

"Possibly."

"Can't you just give me a straight answer?!" He asked, flabbergasted at my indirect replies.

"Noooooo Aron, I need tah shower." I said and ran inside, without giving him the chance to reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I finally finished my hour shower, I got dressed and walked out to find my brother leaning against the wall, looking painstakingly bored.

"You take soooooooo long," he whined as he got up from of the floor and walked into the bathroom.

"So?" I barked. I had a good reason...... Hehe I liked frolicking around with the soap and playing with my rubber ducky....

"Woaaah," he put his hands up in mock surrender, "I'm so sorry, Your Highness." I rolled my eyes and skipped to my bedroom.

Though once I walked in, I started choking on my own saliva. Cause there was Aron, right in the center of my room, with his t-shirt off. Lounging on MY bed. Staring at this pictures of JR still stuck with blue tack to the ceiling.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled at the top off my lungs.

"Nice to see you, Hina." Aron said with a meer glance my way.

"Hahaha, that's nice and all.... but what in the world are you DOING IN MY BED?!" I screamed, sending death glares at him. "With no shirt on." I added at the end.

"Huh? Didn't your mum tell you?" He asked. I shook my head. "Oh. Haha, you see.... this is kinda my room now. Your dad thought it was inapropriate that we were sharing the same room so you will be sleeping with Misa until I leave."

.........What? Me and Misa? ME. And. MISA? ME AND MISA IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER?! YAAAAAY. This is gonna be fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya guys......

SORRY IT'S TAKEN SOOOOO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Though I have been fairly busy lately. Lie. Sooooorrrry..... I'm kinda lazy.... :x Though seriously, I haven't updated in AGEEEESS!!!! I tried to make this chapter a bit long but I don't know if it is, I can't tell......

There was a pretty cool festival in my village today so i had a lot of fun :) I just wanna thank everyone who is still reading this story cause it means a lot to me and please comment your thoughts!!!!

~TOFUFISHIE ^O^