19th Sakura

Neon Pink Sakura

Hina POV

“Yep, yep. I really, really do. Hina I love you~” I can see why JR’s a rapper. “Haha….. I bet you’re thinking, ‘WHAT?!’ But I really, really do love you straight from the heart. OK that makes it sound even more like a lie.” He then angled his face away from the camera. “So um... Bye bye. And just so you know, we will be back.” The screen went blank. I closed the lid of my laptop and noticed something strange, something out of place. I heard my bedroom door slowly shut. In front of my room were 2 suitcases.

Aron POV

I ran to the lounge room. I would’ve ran to the bathroom but unfortunately I don’t know my way around this place.

“Aron?!” Hina’s mum yelled,

“Yes?!” I yelled in response,

“Where’d you go!?”

“I’m coming!” I got up from the sofa and ran back to the suitcases. 

I remember where I left them but it seems they’ve walked away if that’s possible.

“Aron, was it you who left the suitcases in front of my room?” Hina called out from the direction the guest room was. Crap, how did she know it was me?

“Yep, why?”

“Because someone was eavesdropping.”

“Oh, that was me. I heard stuff but your mum called me.”

“Okay then,” I followed her back to her bedroom.

“And just saying, I brought the suitcases to my mum for you. Yeah, so this is where you’ll be staying. Dad’s gone to get a futon from somewhere and will lay it down here.” She pointed to the empty space in front of her closet.

“Uh…ok?” I replied. An unpleasant silence had fallen upon us.

“If you want you can bring your stuff in here, but you’ll have to keep it in that corner.”

“….Ok then. I’ll just be going to get my things.” I power walked out of the room. I don’t know why but I did. There was a lot of tension in there.

Hina POV

“Hina! I’ve got the futon, where should I put it?” Dad asked. I pointed to the spot I wanted it.

“Thanks,” then he left my room. He really loves having guests.

I lay out the futon neatly and made sure there was still room for Aron’s things.

-------------------------------------

Aron had successfully brought his luggage in already and I’m about to head to sleep.

“Aron, you can go to sleep when ever you want. I’m going to sleep now so goodnight.”

“Ok. Thanks.”

“Can you turn off the lamp once you are about to go to bed?”

“Sure.”

I fell asleep straight away. I guess I was really tired.

Aron POV

Hina fell asleep some time ago. I had been on my phone texting the rest of NU’EST while I wait for Hina to ‘fall asleep’. That way she’s not faking it.

And the pictures of JR that she has on the ceiling are keeping me up! I mean they are really disturbing....... I will have to ask her about those later. It makes me kinda jealous.....

Bye bye. I’m tired. Goodnight. zzzZZZZ   I sent to the members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ello people....... how's it going? :D

Another chapter......

Second last chapter I will be uploading for a while.....

:'(

Okok

~TOFUFISHIE :)