Part 2

I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minjeong was petrified.

 

Her mom asked her why she was silenced throughout the dinner but she just shrugged it off, saying it was a stress from too much homework.

 

But she perfectly knew that it wasn’t.

 

Her head was a mess. She really doesn’t want to go to school today. What happened yesterday still haunting her and everytime she got reminded to the kiss, she will get goosebumps all over her body.

 

She blinked

 

Oh god, this isn’t what she expected when she pray to God to let everything in her life runs smoothly.

 

This wasn’t smooth at all..

 

“ Minjeong-ah, wake up or you will be late!” Her mom shouted from downstairs. The short haired girl groaned and pulled the blanket all over her.

 

She really doesn’t want to go to school.

 

All because of a certain raven girl.

 

 

+++

 

 

The kiss replayed inside her mind like crazy, reminding her how soft those lips-

 

" Stop thinking about it minjeong!!" She slapped her head as soon as she realised what she did.

 

Gosh could it get more embarrassing?

 

Minjeong knew she was malfunctioned when yu jimin kissed her, even saying those weird words to her. So when she snapped back to reality, she pushed the older hardly and flew away from the scene.

 

With a tint of red painted all over her face.

 

That was her first kiss too..

 

" Dude, are you okay?" Ningning asked as her bestfriend keep spacing out, playing with her pen. The mentioned girl nodded her head slowly, frustrated the chinese even more.

 

" Are you sure?" Ning yizhuo might be annoying but she is caring to her bestfriend, especially minjeong.

 

" Yeah.."

 

The class went on like usual for ningning but for minjeong? She could only sighed whenever she felt herself thinking back about the kiss.

 

It was the end of their third class that day and after this is free an hour time. Minjeong messaged her bestfriend, asking the latter whereabouts since they didn't share the same class earlier.

 

“ ningningie, where are you?”

 

Minjeong texted her bestfriend while looking around trying to spot a certain smol figure.

 

“ Near the vendor machine.” The latter replied which made minjeong ly to gasp when she saw her bestfriend at aeri’s table.

 

Kim aeri’s table

 

Means jimin is going to be there too

 

Suddenly minjeong wasn’t that hungry

 

“Enjoy then, I don’t feel well so I will go to infirmary first. See you in class.”

 

Minjeong sighed in relief when ningning doesn't ask anything further. She makes her way out from cafeteria and rubbed her tummy lightly.

 

“ All of this because I don't want to cross path with yu jimin, great minjeong..” she muttered to herself, slightly scolding how pathetic she looked right now.

 

5 minutes later she reached the infirmary but before she can enter the room, a group of girls stopped her.

 

“ you’re kim minjeong right?” The center one asked in y tone.

 

Great, another drama.

 

Cant minjeong just enjoy her alone time without someone interrupting her?

 

“ and you are?” Minjeong asked back, squinting her eyes trying to remember this girl somewhere..

 

She didn’t recall anything tho

 

“ What are you doing with vice president?? Can you stop bothering her?”

 

Minjeong jaw dropped at the accusations. Her? Bothering jimin? Like the same yu jimin?

 

“ Are you blind? She is the one who keep bothering me!!” Minjeong shot back. It was true, suddenly out of nowhere that raven girl approached her at her locker this morning.

 

If she only want to say hi then it’s fine but the latter even brought chocolates which of course minjeong can't refused (who the heck doesn't like chocolate tho).

 

“ You’re so funny. She won't notice you just stay away from her. You’re not that special, you’re nobody.”

 

One thing about minjeong is that she doesn't hold back when talking to someone who pissed her off. And this certain girl is actually doing a great thing at pissing her.

 

“ You’re the one to say, but did she ever look at a person like you? Nah.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter