part 1

I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

 

 

 

Minjeong was running late.

 

 

She knew she should have wake up on the first rang of her alarm but the temptation to sleep more 5 minutes is too high. So she did and now she regretted it dearly. Actually, it wasn't her fault.

 

 

No, she blamed Ning Yizhuo for this.

 

 

If that girl didn't pleaded her to join the latter on having a drama marathon, she wouldn't have sleep deprived. Heck, she wouldn't even considered another 5 minutes to sleep.

 

 

So yeah, it is that bestfriend of hers fault.

 

 

Minjeong greeted the guard in hurried as she fastened her pace to her first class for today. It was history, on freaking Monday and in the earliest morning. Does this school crazy? That minjeong doesn't know, probably.

 

 

She reached her class, panting and ran her hand through her short hair. She thought of having blonde for this year but it was against school's rules so she settled for brown. The haircut was ningning idea.

 

 

Right, ningning..

 

 

Minjeong furiously walked inside and searched for a certain short girl that became the reason why she almost late this morning. Like the fate is on her side today, she saw the latter, wearing her tie loosely while tucking her side hairs behind her ears, talking to the captain of volleyball, uchinaga aeri.

 

 

" Well, time for a little revenge." Minjeong whispered to herself, smirking evily as she makes her way to her bestfriend.

 

 

" NING YIZHUO!!"

 

 

Ningning startled at the loud voice, glancing to her back to find her annoying bestfriend.

 

 

Really minjeong? Right now???? She cursed inside her mind.

 

 

She turned back to aeri with apologetic smile.

 

 

" Sorry about her, she's always like that."

 

 

" Ah it's okay.."

 

 

Minjeong came into view and slung her arm around ningning, pulling the latter closer to her before greeting the other girl. " Aeri.."

 

 

" Hey min."

 

 

" What are you guys talking about by the way?" Minjeong asked but focused on aeri more. She knows ningning is somehow popular too, thanks to her out-going personality while herself on the other hand was somekind of nerd, only just because she rarely talks with other people other than her bestfriend and her cousin at school.

 

 

Hey, spare her okay, it's not her fault to be born introvert. It's not like she can just go to people and strike a conversation, she's too shy to do that.

 

 

Minjeong once thought that she will survive alone at middle school at the age of 15 until she meet Ning yizhuo. It was rather an accident meeting and one thing that lead them closer.

 

 

++

 

 

It was when minjeong was walking around the convenient store, searching for her snacks while Illicit Affairs by Taylor Swift was booming inside her airpods. She locked her eyes on the pink pringles at the highest level with determination.

 

 

" Hmmm, here goes nothing."

 

 

She jumped and grabbed the can, knocking her phone that was in her hoodie pocket to the ground with a loud thud. Might be a little bit embarrassed with the outcome but at least she got the can. She lets out a triumphant smile and stacking the can into the cart she took earlier.

 

 

" Hey, is this yours?" A voice greeted her from behind as she turned around to look for her phone. Realising that the girl infront of her was holding it, minjeong muttered a small thanks before grabbing the node.

 

 

" Wait!!" The girl called her.

 

 

" Yes??"

 

 

" You like folklore??"

 

 

Minjeong looked back at her phone, seeing The 1 was playing. " Yeah you can say that, one of my favorite albums by Taylor."

 

 

" OMG ME TOO!!"

 

 

And the rest is history.

 

 

++

 

 

Well back to the current situation-

 

 

Aeri smile before shooting her question, catching the short haired girl off guard.

 

 

" You remember that one party that I hosted last-"

 

 

" Last month yeah. I remember it aeri. It was the last party I swore to ever attend."

 

 

" Aww don't be like that."

 

 

" Whatever. Anyway, what's up with it?"

 

 

Aeri smirked.

 

 

" Ningning said you didn't remember anything."

 

 

Right, it's true, she didn't remember anything aside from when she arrived there. The next morning she got a good scolding from ningning, telling her to be careful while drinking. The latter said she found her sleeping next to the pool. That is the worst. Thankfully no one take of her advantage that time. Nobody would even care about but still.

 

 

" And??" She trailed off, ushering the volley capt to continue.

 

 

" Just want to ask." Aeri shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

 

 

Wait something doesn't add up here. Don't tell me.. Minjeong eyes widened as she stare between ningning and aeri suspiciously.

 

 

" Did you-" She pointed her index finger towards the japanese.

 

 

" Use that as an excuse to talk to yizhuo???"

 

 

Aeri, of course taken aback by the sudden accusation, shot her hands to the air. " What no, I'm here because someone asked me to-" Upon seeing the latter teasing eyes, she sighed and give up.

 

 

" You know what, believe whatever you want to believe then, I'm out. See you next time ning!" And with that the girl left the two bestfriend with one of them was glaring hard at the other one.

 

 

" What an actual fck winter?!"

 

 

She knows right, what an actual fck does aeri meant when she said someone asked her? Who the heck would care about her except than ningning? Was it her cousin? Oh shet she's dead if it is really juhyun unnie.

 

 

Minjeong ignored ningning the whole lesson, not having enough energy to argue with the latter whining about embarrassing her in front of her crush. Right, that popular girl is ning's crush. Tskk wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter