Part 5 // So, we got it all wrong?

I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was warm

 

 

 

Really warm..

 

 

 

Jimin wished they can stay like that forever, even though she can feel her shoulder getting numb but it doesn't matter.

 

 

 

It won't matter at the moment, with the girl whom she likes, leaning against her or dare she says, even snuggled onto her. She knew for heaven's sake, how fool she looked right now.

 

 

 

She just couldn't stop smiling.

 

 

 

Minjeong is too much adorable right now.

 

 

 

Who could have thought.

 

 

 

She thanked aeri inside her head before sighing softly. It was then she realized that they were almost reach their destination which made her frowned deeply.

 

 

 

Each time with minjeong felt short, she wondered why.

 

 

 

The bus stopped and many people started to leave to get their lunch. Jimin wanted to wake the latter but she didn't has a heart to. Minjeong looks very tired with her slightly dark circle under her eyes.

 

 

 

Unconsciously, the raven reached her hand to the latter face, rubbing the dark spot ever so softly. She heard from aeri who heard from minjeong's bestfriend, ningning, that the girl likes to stay up till 2am, finishing her homeworks or sometimes playing games.

 

 

 

" That doesn't mean you can neglect your well-being like this." She whispered as now her hand went lower and caressed the latter cheek, letting it rest there for a few seconds. The warmth that radiated and the smooth skin from minjeong's cheek makes jimin cooed quietly.

 

 

 

So cute.

 

 

 

Suddenly the short haired girl groaned, indicating that she is going to open her eyes anytime soon which made jimin flinched a bit before retreating her hand back to its position earlier.

 

 

 

please don't wake up yet, I don't take any picture yet.. Jimin cursed inside her mind as she saw minjeong's eyes slowly fluttered open. The latter blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the light until she was met with jimin's deep brown eyes.

 

 

 

Realizing their position, she got tensed and coughed awkwardly.

 

 

 

" Sorry.." She mumbled between the cough and leaned back to her seat, beating herself inside her head for this awkward moment. God, this is so embarrassing. She really going to kill Ning Yizhuo later.

 

 

 

As if fate can hear her, ningning and aeri appeared with somi. The two were discussing about some series related that they watched while aeri just pouted, completely sulking over the fact ningning and somi decided to just ignored her completely.

 

 

 

Minjeong almost laugh seeing the dejected looks from aeri but she maintained her cold face. She then make her way to the three girls but was stopped by a group of students which looked somehow familiar. She felt like having to see these girls before..

 

 

 

Right, these are the girls who claimed to be jimin's girlfriend or whatsoever.

 

 

 

 

" Watch it nerd."

 

 

 

 

Minjeong rolled her eyes to show that she wasn't affected by it but if she was to be honest, she actually didn't like how they're forming a circle around her. She doesn't like crowded scene, especially the one that targeted on her.

 

 

 

 

With trembling hands, she tried to push herself out but to no avail as it was blocking by the latter minions.

 

 

 

 

" We saw you with kang seulgi that day. Since when you are close with her?"

 

 

 

 

" First Ms.Bae, then our yu jimin and now model seulgi? Woah, just what did lowlife like you have to make them smitten with you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter