Part 7 // begin again

I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ningning doesn't know what to feel after hearing minjeong's confession. The fact that minjeong was the one initiated the kiss just doesn't make sense to her.

 

 

Her bestfriend who doesn't have any love interest suddenly kiss the famous Yu Jimin at the latter's friend birthday? Who could've have thought.

 

 

Probably not her.

 

 

Minjeong knew the girl would be shocked with her revelations, one of reasons why she didn't tell ningning about her history with jimin. She just think that there was nothing to disclose about. What she had with jimin in the past was already gone. She doesn't want to dwell on it, after all, they were too different to collapse back together.

 

 

The next morning after all night addressing the kiss and the party, both girls woke up and freshening themselves, getting ready to grab a brunch since it was already late. Earlier, their teacher already informed about their free time to roam around here but not too far and make sure to be back before the nightfall for the barbeque party.

 

 

Minjeong already dressed in simple worn-out blue jeans and her favorite red-grey flannel with cool indie printed white t-shirt underneath. She was thinking to grab a bus to nearest mall around here. She needed to buy something for her mom's birthday and she was thinking about some necklace or jewelries will do.

 

 

"I'm going first ning!" She shouted while putting on her sneakers. She then adjusted her sling bag over her shoulder and ran her hand through her hair, attempting to fix it too before opening the door.

 

 

She already expecting that most of her fellas will probably be roaming around the hotel or just walking around. At least that was what teenagers mostly do when they are bored.

 

 

But what she didn't expect was their vice president to be standing in front of her shared room with Ningning, left hand on the air, seems like the latter was about to knock the door but stop midway when it opened. The girl was sporting a fitted white top with brown cardigan and a black skinny jeans, complimenting her long legs.

 

 

Minjeong furrowed her eyebrows looking at the raven girl, waiting for any words but the latter just stood there dumbfounded. Her hand still on the air, right in front of minjeong's face so the latter couldn't help but to push it away.

 

 

" What are you doing here?" The short haired girl asked.

 

 

"W-what? Me? Huh, I uhm--"

 

 

"Yu jimin.."

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"What are you doing here? In front of my room." Minjeong crossed her arms, staring at the now nervous girl. Jimin was avoiding her eyes and keep fidgeting a lot. She wondered why.

 

 

"Forget that I ask." Thinking she might had wasted her time waiting for the latter answer, minjeong drew back and walked past through the vice president. She doesn't need any drama especially this early.

 

 

Seems like jimin finally snapped back into reality as she chased after minjeong. " Wait minjeong-ah!" She ignored other people stares on her and just focused on following the younger figure.

 

 

Stupid.

 

 

She cursed inside her head. She was supposed to ask minjeong to hang out with her (Lie, she wanted a date obviously). But she couldn't the moment she saw the latter. Ah kim minjeong is so pretty despite wearing just a flannel and jeans. Or maybe she just down bad.

 

 

Probably the latter..

 

 

Yeah, she's down.

 

 

Very bad.

 

 

Soon enough she managed to catch up with the younger and started to walk beside her. She keeps shut, not wanting for the latter to chase her away. Being silent with minjeong is already enough for her. Sensing the latter presence beside her can make her felt giddy already. Not to mention how lonely the girl hand looks. If just jimin is brave enough to intertwine them-

 

 

"Why are you following me?" Minjeong asked and halted on her steps, making jimin bumped into her back. The raven girl winced about the sudden accident but immediately keep quiet when she saw a glare from the latter.

 

 

"I want to go out too."

 

 

"Yeah, you can go other way."

 

 

"Uh huh, we are on the same way."

 

 

Minjeong rolled her eyes and eventually decided to ignore her as she felt it was waste of time talking about it. Instead, she already lost in her mind about what kind of gift she can buy for her mom. Should she buy a necklace? Or jewelries? Maybe not, her mom doesn't like luxury item.

 

 

Deep in her thoughts, she doesn't realized a certain raven was glaring at everyone that set their eyes on her. Jimin walked closer to still unbothered minjeong and pulled the latter by waist closer to her. They are reaching the mall anyways, it might be crowded here and she doesn't want the latter to be uncomfortable or worst got push around.

 

 

As they skimmed their way through the crowd, minjeong eventually stopped her tracks in front of a huge jewelries store and walked in, leaving jimin who was looking around like a kid lost in a big mall. Realising that minjeong wasn't beside her anymore, she panicked a bit before finally saw the latter inside.

 

 

"She could have told me." She puffed her cheeks in annoyance. Dragging herself in, she placed her body near the younger, putting her both hands under chin to support her face while staring at minjeong's side profile.

 

 

Pretty.

 

 

"Stop staring creep."

 

 

CREEP?!!

 

 

"Yah, I'm too beautiful to be called as a creep."

 

 

Minjeong glanced at her briefly. "Yeah whatever."

 

 

"Can I see this one please?" The latter decided to ignore the sulking raven and proceed with her main reason as to why she is here. She pointed to a silver Rolex watch and called the saleswoman. The woman who was incharged for the store nodded her head and told the latter to wait for a bit. Minjeong then let her eyes wandered around the store, raking in every luxury items inside the store, totally forgetting about a sulky raven behind her.

 

 

The woman earlier came back with a small smile. "This one is just arrived yesterday and it is the newest design by the brand so it probably going to be a bit pricey."

 

 

"Oh no, please, I don't mind. How much?" Minjeong asked politely after inspecting the watch. It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter