Part 3

I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

++

 

 

-Don’t forget to buy me lunch tomorrow-

 

 

Jimin reads her bestfriend messages, who happened to be the one running an errand for her earlier. She smile triumphantly and dropped her phone on the table beside her bed.

 

 

Today has been rather eventful for her, at least it seems like that.

 

 

Jimin’s smile grew wider when a certain brown haired girl appeared in her mind.

 

 

Kim minjeong.

 

 

The girl that somehow managed to squeeze herself inside jimin's lonely life.

 

 

She doesn’t know how or when but one thing she knows she had always been curious about the latter. Maybe the way the latter keeps her smile even though that thing is hurting her or let it be the way she's like taking care of everyone around her.

 

 

Not just everyone, everything.

 

 

Jimin remembered seeing minjeong all alone at the park, dirt spreading over her school uniform, hair a bit dishevelled and her face got a little smudged of something dirty. To make it short, the latter looked awful. She thought the latter got slipped somewhere but turns out she just saved a small kitten inside a big drain.

 

 

Who could’ve thought?

 

 

And yes maybe since then she has been curious about minjeong. That girl is like a riddle for her.

 

 

Being curious is an understatement, she didn’t know there was a little admirable she felt since then towards the girl.

 

 

Till one day the great ing kim minjeong kiss her.

 

 

Right on the lips.

 

 

Unconsciously, her hand was brought up to touch her lips upon the memory. It was sweet..

 

 

Minjeong’s lips tasted like strawberry.

 

 

Feeling giddy with the kiss, her mind travelled back to when she cornered the latter inside council room. Her cheeks turned red, feeling embarrassed with what happened there.

 

 

“ Oh god jimin, why did you do that?” She asked herself. Even herself didn’t know where she got that courage from.

 

 

She knows she can’t let this slipped away like the first kiss they shared, waiting for minjeong to acknowledge it is somehow took years maybe or maybe never.

 

 

She remembered getting all excited to meet the latter at school after the party but when she crossed path with her, she didn’t get anything. Not even a glance or a simple Hi.

 

 

It was a nightmare to her. So many thoughts were running inside her mind. Could it be minjeong hated it? The kiss, does minjeong despised it? Or worst, does jimin is a bad kisser?

 

 

It was her first kiss, she doesn't know what to do that time.

 

 

Jimin was devastated, she thought the girl was ignoring her.

 

 

You knows it hurts more when you get rejected before you can even confess.

 

 

But it turns out, the latter didn’t remember anything.

 

 

That’s not fair

 

 

Jimin was all day tingling with excitement about the kiss,keeps reminiscing it but there’s kim minjeong who doesn’t remember any ing of it.

 

 

If jimin’s heart was a glass, pretty sure you can hear a big clash as it was smashed to the ground with no mercy, especially when she heard that.

 

 

So maybe that is one of reason why she kissed minjeong again inside the council room.

 

 

The first reason was to get back on minjeong for not remembering anything about the kiss, but the moment her lips touched the latter, the familiar feelings engulfed her.

 

 

The sense of deja vu of the same lips brought her back to their first kiss at aeri’s party. She felt warmth enveloped her heart as she held the latter tighter.

 

 

It was supposed to be a revenge but maybe jimin doesn’t want it to be a one time. She knew she would crave for those lips again.

 

 

And one thing for sure she won’t let minjeong go.

 

 

Not again..

 

 

 

+++

 

 

 

A silver red Audi R8 that was parked near the entrance of the school is taking everyone eyes as they looked at the car curiously.

 

 

Murmured could be heard and a bunch of students were walking, not discreetly glancing at the luxury car.

 

 

Everyone was asking the same thing.

 

 

Who is that?

 

 

Minjeong and ningning were the only one left in their class as others already left to go home or probably hangout with their friends. No one knows. They could be smoking right now and no one would ing care. The school is already over anyway. Back to those two girls, it's their last class which means they can finally go home.

 

 

Ningning who thought it was a great idea to talk to minjeong about a certain vice president and maybe slip a bit about the hot japanese who delivered the message yesterday, opened to shoot questions but was turned down when minjeong beat her to it.

 

 

“ Ning, I have to go now. Juhyun unnie told me that she can’t drive me home today as she got a meeting on last minute.”

 

 

Minjeong slung her bag on her shoulder, waiting for her bestfriend response.

 

 

“ Alright, do you need a ride home?” Ningning asked which earned a shook from the latter.

 

 

They then make their way to the entrance while discussing about ning’s latest drama obsession. It was something usual for them to do, with ningning suggesting minjeong some tv shows and the latter just nodded saying she will watch it soon but never do it.

 

 

Upon reaching the gate, they can see many students flocking around, glancing at the same car over and over. That is by the way unusual. Ningning who likes to know everything that happens around her, averted her gaze on the car.

 

 

“ What’s with that luxury car? “ She asked minjeong who paid no mind to it. The latter just shrugged her shoulder, continued walking as it doesn't bother her. She still got a biology homeworks to do and it is due the next two days.

 

 

Suddenly the door of the car opened and revealed a gorgeous woman, wearing white shirt with dark leat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter