Santorini

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From Athens, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook flew off to Santorini, and stayed there for a few days. 

They checked-in at Sol D'Oro, in Oia, 3.2 km from Cape Columbo Beach, and the suite has a private swimming pool. 

Santorini is an island in the southern Aegean Sea, about 200 km southeast from the Greek mainland. It is the largest island of a small circular archipelago, which bears the same name and is the remnant of a caldera. It is the southernmost member of the Cyclades group of islands, with an area of approximately 73 km2 and a population of 15,480. 

"Wowwww, look at the view!!! And we have our own private pool!! Luckily you told me to bring along our swimming suits!!" Ryeowook said excitedly, clapping her hands.

Kyuhyun laughed because his dearest wife was so cute clapping her hand like that. "Since it's a private pool, we don't need to put on anything..." he joked.

Ryeowook looked horrified "No..... what if the staff comes in or somebody out there had binoculars on us??!!" she looked bewildered,  which was extremely cute to Kyuhyun. 

He hugged her, grinning at her cuteness "It's facing the sea, my dear Ryeong, how would anyone use a binocular to spy on us...?"

"You never know!!" she said, and tiptoed and kissed her husband, and casually said "Let's unpack and change to our swimming suits!" and she excitedly went towards the closed doorway, to pull her luggage.

Kyuhyun chuckled, and followed her to bring their luggage to the walked-in-wardrobe. "Shall we order ASSYRTIKO wine? If it's nice, we can buy for our parents and my brother-in-law, tomorrow"

"But Kyu, are we allowed to buy so many? I thought they restrict per passport or something..." she asked him while unlocking her luggage.

"I've check it out, we are allowed to bring 2 wines per passport back to Incheon, so we can buy 4 bottles. One for abunim, one for appa, one for my brother-in-law, and one for us" he raised his eyebrows to ask if Ryeowook agreed with him.

Ryeowook nodded "Okay, sounds like a good plan!!" she grinned.

Kyuhyun reached over to peck her lips. He helped her to open up her luggage and took out their toiletries which they packed inside her luggage. His luggage were mostly filled up with the souvenirs that they bought and his own clothings.

He truly enjoyed every minute of their honeymoon because spending time with her, surpassed anything that had happened in his life. 4 more days and they would be flying back to Incheon, and back to reality! 

He called for room service to order the wine. There was already a platter of cut fruits waiting for them, all neatly covered in a cute food cover,  so he didn't ordered anything else. 

"Ryeong, the wine will be here in 5 minutes time. You want to change into your swimming suit first?" Kyuhyun called from their bed's side table.

Ryeowook was already walking into their ensuite bathroom. "Okayy, but ohhhh, can you pass to me the bathrobe?" she asked from the inside of their ensuite bathroom.

"Why do you need a bathrobe? I've seen everything! Or... are you still shy with me?" Kyuhyun teased his darling wife.

"You said somebody will send the wine, what if the guy see me in swim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter