Eve of wedding day

No Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Don't argue anymore, hyung, it's clear, I'm more handsome than you!" Minho joked with Changmin, when both of them tried their bestmen suits at Kyuhyun's apartment. 

"Ya ya! What are you talking about?!! I'm more good looking!" Changmin counter-joked with him.

"Can you two cut it out?! I'm the most handsome of all!" Kyuhyun came out from his room to show them his bridal suit.

"Wowww... " Minho genuinely admired Kyuhyun's bridal suit and whistled.

"Okay okay. Let's rank ourselves. Kyu number 1, me number 2, and you Minho, number 3.. hahaha" Changmin laughed.

They took selfies and finally agreed that all three of them looked good in their suits!!

Kyuhyun briefed them on the Church wedding procedure. They would be walking in first to take their position at the altar. Changmin would hold the bride's ring, and Minho would hold the groom's ring. 

Then both of them started teasing Kyuhyun not to be nervous when shaking hands with Mr Kim before accepting Ryeowook's hand! 

"Hyung, you must see whose hand you will be taking, don't take Mr Kim's hand!..." Minho joked and got a playful smack from Kyuhyun, making all of them laughed!!

They changed back to their casual attires, and they were sipping their drinks while seated at the sofa and watched a delayed telecast of a soccer match on TV, when Kyuhyun's phone buzzed. He got a text and seeing that it was from Ryeowook, he automatically smile and quickly read her message. But he frowned, and then dialled her number.

The two guys looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders, looking at Kyuhyun, who now looked very worried.

"Ryeong! Are you okay? How did you fall down?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly. 

"I was talking to omma on the phone using video call, then I missed a step and fall forward at the top landing! Luckily only my right knee got hurt because Jess managed to grab me. But it's just a few scratches, Kyu, so don't worry too much" Ryeowook told him.

"Can you turn on your video then? I want to see your bruises...." Kyuhyun asked, trying very hard not to sound desperate because actually, he wanted to see her face!

The two guys were giggling at the other seats, and Kyuhyun playfully used his leg to kick them, earning more laughter from them.

"Kyu-Kyu, you know that we can't see each other...." Ryeowook chuckled shyly. "I'll send you photos of my knee okay?"

Kyuhyun sighed "Alright... ermm, have you girls taken your lunch?" he asked.

"Yeah, Sunny led us to a cafe, got me to sit, then Jess went to order food and Sunny helped to clean my wound. We are still here at the cafe. I will go with omma to the saloon later coz the two girls are going back to office" Ryeowook told him.

"Okay Ryeong. Walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter