Deal

Will you be mine?

AUTHOR'S POV 

Compared to the awkward feeling earlier, this time the mood seems to be easen up between the two.

Jessica steps on the deck of entrance and turns around "Thank you for walking me home," she said with a smile on her face.

Taecyeon's eyes wanders around the outside appearance of the building. He opens his mouth with a sound "So this is where you live," still investigating the building.

Jessica nods and leans her body forward "How is it?"

He looks at her and smiles "I think it's great"

She smiles back and went down from the step to his side. She also looks at the building "Come to think of it its been quite awhile since I moved here."

"Really?" Taecyeon looks at his side where she is "How is it?"

"Well it's still great" She looks back at him.

Few seconds passed with silence and with them at that position..................suddenly a loud shriek came from the frontyard of the building that made them lose their eye contact and eye on where the noise came from......looks like a cat.

It can be seen on Taecyeon's face the regret and cursing the cat in his head. Jessica then spoke to him "I should go". He turns his head once more to  Jessica with a quick change of expression. "Oh.....Oh!" was the only thing he could say and letting out a force smile and a wave of his hand.

Jessica turns her back to him. Taecyeon suddenly changes his expression again and pulls his hair cause of dissapointment. 

Then suddenly he saw Jessica beside him that startled him.

Jessica standing there and smiling suddenly makes a move and gives him a peck on his cheeck. His expression froze. "Thank you" she said. Jessica turns around once again and walks straight to the entrance. She inputs the password and goes in.

Taecyeon left there still frozen and after few seconds he let out a loud shout "WAH!" and started dancing and fooling around......................

After few seconds of acting funny he turns his attention back to the building thinking where might be Jessica's place.

At that moment he felt that someone might be watching him but he can't seem to point where it is and then he saw a curtain moved slightly on the upper levels........he suspects someone was there but he just ignored it and went back to his success feat.

// 

She press in her password, opens the door and walks in her place.

"I'm home" she said.

Her voice echos through the walls and silence fills next. She walks to the living room and sees the guy she's looking for by the window.

She gives a sigh "Can't you even say hello?" she paused but nothing came bcak "Or even a welcome back" she said but silence still  ".....anything?

No reply was heard.

She gives up on the conversation and jumps on the couch which is just in front of where he is standing at and grab a magazine from the table in front of it.

He turns his attention to her "Was that an order?"

She gives another sigh but still continue reading the magazine "Ani, forget it."

"How was it?" he asked

"Well....I should say it's fine.....for a first date" she replied with a nodding "Did he leave yet?"

He truns back to the window "Not yet.......he seems to be rejoicing"

Jeesica joins him by the window and sees for herself what Taecyeon is doing. She just bursted some laugh that made her cover it with her hand. "This guy is funny"

"So what do you think?" He faces her at his side

"Hey don't rush it. I just said he's funny but he's also fine in many ways and I told you I will give him a chance but that's all." She puts her hand in her heart "I don't know if he can really break the ice in my heart." and looks at him for a few seconds "And I was right that Tiffany and Nichkhun has a plan all along right!?" she gives a smirk.

"Enough of that" she breaks the stare "He might see us."  She walks away from the window and goes to the direction of her room "Close the curtains and can you preapare the food? I'm starving.  Haven't eaten but an icecream."

He closes the curtains and also walks away from the window to preapre things "I'm just gonna heat the food and you're bath is also ready."

"Oh! Thanks" she said while walking into her room

FLASHBACK:

JESSICA's POV

"PLEASE GO OUT WITH MY BROTHER!"

"..........................."

My face felt literally blank and came the shock "WHAT!?"

I pace back and forth on what just happened. Donghae, the baddest guy in school just confessed, FOR HIS BROTHER! And what more he has a brother!

I stop walking and walks closer to him "Did I really heard it right?"

He can't seem to look at me comfortably "My brother really likes you but he's just shy to approach you" he explained

"So you're confessing for him, that's a first." I move away from him first and think things through so as not to explode

My feeling right now are mixed with confusion and frustration....like this whole thing is a big joke. 

I turn back at him "And who is this brother of yours?"

He couldn't look me in the face, his head wanders below as if he couldn't say it "He's ummmm....."

"Hey how can you asks something like that but not say it?" 

"It's Taecyeon!" He blurted out

I tried to think who it is for few seconds and "WHAT!?" I suddenly shouted and I immediately covered my mouth with my hand.. Feeling sorry for shouting I easen up.

I think about it hard and on my face there is the confusion present. I mean they're completely different.........Taecyeon a trasferee but already being popular as the handsome and sweetest among the guys and a bomb just fell that they're brothers.

"We don't really like to talk about our relationship so I appreciate it if you keep it  a secret" He said so formally as like begging

"Don't worry I won't talk about it  but I can't go out with your brother just because you asks me to. Sorry." I turn my back and head towards the exit.........but was stopped. "I'll do anything!"

He's persistent! Then......."Will you become my slave?"

He was shocked.

"Will you be mine?"

---END OF FLASHBACK---

AUTHOR'S POV

Water coming out of the shower and Jessica is just feeling it by just letting it flow with her eyes closed.........after few seconds she opens them and slightly whisper "I was just joking"