Let's be a pair

Will you be mine?

AUTHOR'S POV

In a closed gym, one can hear balls bouncing non stop where student are chattering and playing with volleyball. They have been given some free time for their PE class.

The teacher then blows on his whistle to get the attention of the students, signaling the end of their free time. All of the student stop what they're doing and walks upfront.

When students gathered already the teacher speaks loud and clear that could echo through out the gym. "Okay pair up with one boy and one girl. We're going to have our exam match"

Right after the teacher spoke, the students started talking and looking side to side on who should be their partner.

With it being a boy-girl pair, Jessica and Tiffany can't pair up. That's the same thinking the boys had and soon both of them are crowded with boys wanting to be their partners.

Donghae on the other hand, is sitted far away and doesn't care about what's happening. He thought that it is the time for him to slack off like he usually does when there are participation needed in a class. He walks away from the class and to the exit.

While the girls on the other hand are having a situation. Tiffany resolved it quickly by picking randomly while Jessica is still being crowded. 

"Hey Jessica want to be my partner" a guy said

"Jessica" another said

"Jessica pick me" another said

Donghae continues to walk out passing by and ignoring the whole situation.

"Hey who do you want to be partnered up with" a guy said

"Of course the goddess Jessica" another replied

"Even if you're paire, you're only going to play. So what's the good in that?"

"Pabo! I'll just pretend to play and accidentally bump into her then all is good"

"Wow you're already happy with that?"

"Hey that is what I live for"

"But do you think she will pick you with this crowd?"

"! I'm sure they're all thinking the same."

Jessica meanwhile is being pressured into choosing. Amidst the crowd she saw Donghae leaving. What did she expect, it's not rare for him to cut class it's even more rare for him to attend one. Maybe she should pick randomly then.

At that time, someone pulls her two hands up in the air carrying her out of the crowd, her two feet are off the ground. She is shocked to see Donghae in the crowd and doing the lifting. When did he get here?

"You're pairing with me" he said

"HUH!?" Jessica replied