Shyness

Will you be mine?

JESSICA'S POV

I went out of the bathroom, all freshened up and with the towel covering my body. I went to the table where a mirror is and all my girly stuff are, looked around and again but can not find my brush.......I give up! "Hae!!!" I scremed throught the walls.

Donghae came rushing to my room. With the door unlocked, he went in......and taken aback "Woah!" He immediately turns around "Hey cover up will you"

I look down and realized I was only wearing a towel. "Oh!" I just laugh it of.

"Don't just say 'oh'. Hurry and wear something or you'll get a cold too."

"Heh your ears are getting red you know" I said while gettin my clothes.

He covered them "Just hurry up!"

"It's the first time I see you being shy" I like his face when I and besides I'm the only one who can see that face. I can sense he's being angry too. "That shyness....i like it a lot"

*silence*

"Ok I'm decent to look at" I said with my silk pajamas on

He turns around and the shy look on his face hasn't dried off "So why did you ask for me?" He's looking away from my stare

"Do you know where the brush is? I can't find it"

He walks past me and towards the side of my bed. He pulls a drawer from the table., and in it is the brush "Here!" He said while showing it to me

"Oh! Its right there all along" I rejoiced 

He walks towards me "Come on. Sit down" he said knowing what happens next

I sat infront of the mirror while he slowly ran the brush through my hair. 

"You know, you always left it there and I always find it then you always asks me to brush you hair because of that coincidence"

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about" I acted innocent but that was all true. I just like him brushing my hair and every expression he gives is new to me since all he did really in school was frown. I like it that I'm the only who knew about this face.

"Ok finished" Donghae said and lays down the brush onto the table. He walks towards the door and looks back at me still fixing my hair "Dinner is ready"

I nodded and after a while I walked after him towards the dining table and saw...."Hey why are there only one plate?"

"I still have chores to do. You go ahead and eat, I'll eat at home." He walked away leaving me in the dining table 

"But...." I said softly and dissapointed then turned my attention towards the lonely table and eat right in

DONGHAE'S POV

I was washing dishes when the chopsticks clang on the table signaling that Jessica is finished with her meal.

I look up to see her drinking water "Are you finished?"

She gulps down the water and faced me "Mmm" while nodding

"Araso. Just leave it there. You can go ahead and sleep, tomorrow is still a class day." 

She got up and instead of the bedroom she want to the living room. "Ani. I'll wait for you to finish your work and jumps into the couch."

"Wae? It's not like the first time I'm leaving while you're sleeping." but she turns on the TV and waver her hand signaling him to continue with his work

"You know you're definitely gonna sleep there, right" but she just watched her show

HALF-HOUR PASSED...

I look around the house to make sire everything is settled. Starting from the laundry, finished in the kitchen, dinner table is clean, Jessica is sleeping in the living room, the bed.........wait! I turn back my head to the direction of the living room and sees the TV is still on.

I went to the room and sees the TV is still on. I turn my look to Jessica who is definitely sleeping. "This is what I'm thinking about what will happen" I grab the remote beside her and switches of the TV. 

I kneeled infront of her and tried to shake her off "YAH! Jessica!" but she just grumbles

A sigh came out from me. I think this is gonna be hard. Jessica is impossible to wake.

I tried to stand up but suddenly she hold my hand. I was shocked! What's going on!? She suddenly pulled me which caught me off balance and almost fell on top of her. Luckily, I grabbed the side of the couch but still not safe beecause she suddenly wraps her arms around my neck. 

"Hey! Jessica wake up!" I tried to wake her up again but nothing

Sudenly I can hear her sob and rumbles "...Eomma...eomma...don't go, let's eat together" I froze in my position...before I knew it my hands were moving on its own and after a second I was hugging Jessica.

AUTHOR'S POV

After few seconds of staying in that position. After Donghae calms down he lossen up and let Jessica's head fall into the couch slowly while his hand is still on the back of her head the other one he snuck at her legs.

He mustered up his strength and in one go he lifts Jessica and towards her room. He pushes the door with his shoulder and lay Jessica gently to her bed. He pulls the sheet of the bed and tucks her in.

With Jessica being settled in her bed, Donghae sits on the edge of the bed and tucks in her loose haid behind her ear. "Araso let's eat together. That's why......" he wipes a tear on her cheeck "......don't cry anymore."

Her face lightened.