Home

Will you be mine?

AUTHOR's POV

Afternoon classes ended...

"Jessica-yah" Tiffany said cutely while waving her hand up in the air

Jessica looks at her direction and smiles. She walks to her and both of them went out of the class where the two boys are waiting for them.

Outside the school they were walking in boy-girl pairs, then Tiffany turns around to the other couple "Hey let's go eat something yummy!"

"Again!? We just went out yesterday." Jessica said

"Yesterday is yesterday, today is today." She pouted

"Hey Nichkhun are you making sure your girlfriend is eating properly. She's always hungry." Taecyeon teased

"YAH!" Tiffany shouted while raising her hand

Nichkhun laughed "She's always like that. Get used to it."

"Khun you too!" She pouted...Nichkhun ruffled her hair to lessen her angriness.

*hmp* Tiffany getting angry in a cute way

"But..." Taecyeon added "I do want to eat something"

Tiffany puts her hand to his shoulder "Then its decided! Let's go eat." She turns to Jessica, her face answers that she doesn't have a choice.

Tiffany happily march forward thinking of foods she can eat. "So where do you want to eat? What do you want to eat?" They're all deciding where to eat but then Jessica caught someone across the street. She suddenly stops.

Few seconds later they noticed Jessica. Tiffany shouted "Jessica, what are you doing!?"

She suddenly run across the street,the three were shocked. 

When she reached across, she shouted back "Sorry! I just remembered something I need to do." and rushed off

//

She finally reached her place, opens the door and went inside. "Hae, Hae, Donghae where are you!?" she said while looking for him.

She passed the living room and the door leading to the kitchen......when someone made a sound from the empty house. "In the kitchen"

She takes a peek at the kitchen and there he was......preparing food. 

"Hae!" she said while smiling. 

He took a quick glance and goes back to cooking that made Jessica change her expression to a frustrated look. She comes closer to the table, opposite him. "Welcome back, Jessica!" she said with a happy expression "Isn't that what you should say"

He looks up "Is that so???" and goes back to cooking

"YAH!?" She throws a tantrum "Can't you just repeat what I just said? It's not that hard"

He raise his head again. Jessica expecting something...

"YAH!?" he said 

Jessica left speechless, given up.

"So...." Donghae suddenly talks while Jessica still sighing ".....why are you here?"

Jessica snaps out her frustrated state

"Weren't you supposed to eat with your friends?" he added 

"Ah...that...I turned it down at the last minute" she said while lowering her head to the table

"Why?" he asked

"I just...just...not feeling it today" she replied and added "and I want to eat here" but with a soft voice

"Huh? What's that? Did you said something?"

She stood up straight in a second "Ah....nothing! I said nothing!" She said embarassed while Donghae was confused.

"And you!?" She said shouted back to hide her embarassment while pointing her finger "Why did you cook, when you knew I'm supposed to eat outside?"

"Mmmm....just because" 

"Huh?" Jessica was left confused 

"I just had a feeling that you want to eat here today."

She was frozen and after few second she exploded with a laugh that made her eyes tear.

"Hey, what's so funny?"  he asked

She was holding her stomach and wiping her tears. "It's nothing...hahhahaha.....I just thought that for few days you've been my servant, you already know what I want." 

He was frozen in his place but after seconds passed he snaps out of it "Hey just get ready for dinner. I already prepared the bath for you."

"Araso, araso" she said while still laughing  and going out of the kitchen to her room.

DONGHAE'S POV

I went back to where I left my cooking.

It's the first time I saw her like that...